[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this guy even want to become a hero? What's his deal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Does this guy even want to become a hero?

What's his deal?
>>
>>153508277
He's a hero for fun, just like Blast.
>>
>>153508277
He originally did it out of a sense of idealism but now he's so powerful that he basically only does it for a hobby.

Punching bad guys is something to do I guess.
>>
He's basically playing with god mode enabled. He's bored of life and wants some sort of challenge and so far video games are one of the few things left that actually challenge him.
>>
File: average first DaS playthrough.png (335KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
average first DaS playthrough.png
335KB, 600x848px
Garou is more of a hero than Saitama
>>
>>153508543
Hahahahahaha NO...
>>
>>153508277
Nothing to better to do that's worth doing
Also, he'd look like a huge dick if he stopped now and some bad shit went down
>>
He's dead inside and just wants to feel anything.
>>
Why doesn't he just find a hobby where physical strength doesn't matter?
>>
>>153510330
such as....???
>>
>>153510372
Playing video ga... oh
>>
>>153510372
I dunno. Board games?
>>
>>153508277
Can someone give me the quick rundown on this guy?
>>
>>153510458
he's /fit/ but not gay (I think)
>>
>>153510458
Average Japanese guy saves a kid from a monster, likes it and so decides to become the strongest hero. Succeeds but now he can kill everything in one punch if he wants to. He becomes bored and jaded and apparently loses the ability to feel strong emotions. He might actually be depressed.

>>153510489
All signs point to asexual. That might have come with the whole jaded and emotionless package.
>>
>>153510665
>asexual
can we stop with this meme please?
>>
>>153510489
He's gay for King's D.
Inb4 he said he's not. You do realize character can lie and Saitama is a proven chronic liar.
>>
>>153510665
>All signs point to asexual.
He seems more like the type of guy who isn't overtly attracted to any females in range (i.e. the oppai loli is annoying) but would still acknowledge a nice rack
>>
>>153510251
He can't stop, he'll loose his room.
>>
>>153510804
For someone like him, that is reason enough to continue on
>>
>>153510714
So who does he show interest to? Fubuki gets acquaintance-zoned
>>
>>153510330
He's also incredibly fast. He can perceive the world at super-sanic speeds without really trying.

I can't think of any hobby where this wouldnt be an advantage
>>
>>153510973
you don't fuck crazy
>>
>>153511083
So he aint fucking anyone, everyone is crazy in his world.
>>
>>153511133
essentially
>>
File: 1453011762209.png (212KB, 516x437px) Image search: [Google]
1453011762209.png
212KB, 516x437px
>>153508277
He's a dull guy completely lacking ambition of any kind in what is considerably one of the single most ambitious professions. The fact that he's a savant of unprecedented ability naturally leads others to find him either fascinating or infuriating, which he probably doesn't fully understand and finds extremely annoying because beneath his infinite strength is just a dude who sees himself as just a dude doing just a dude stuff.
>>
>>153511133
He couldn't get into fucking anyway, he'd have to hold back the entire time
>>
>>153511293
>gently thrusts once
>she orgasms uncontrollably and is at an instant fully satisfied
>he gets blue balls

Being Saitama is suffering
>>
What's even his job, is OPM a neet?
>>
>>153511419
>>153511293
hand jobs would probably be pretty safe but hand hand jobs aren't that great anyhow
>>
>>153511504
he's a professional hero but he's basically a NEET in practice
>>
I wonder when Garou's gonna return in the webcomic
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.