[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bleach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: DVD box ss 4.jpg (138KB, 785x358px) Image search: [Google]
DVD box ss 4.jpg
138KB, 785x358px
If there would be a reboot of the Bleach anime by other studio, how many chapters would be?
The SS arc barely had some filler content and it lasted 63 episodes, so I calculate that, without fillers and animating too the last novels, a new anime might last between 200 and 250 episodes.
What is your opinion? Are there possibilities of a Bleach anime reboot?
It would be great to have the Bleach anime without fillers and more accurately adapted from the manga.
>>
Does Pierrot still have the Bleach anime rights?

I'm not sure if they are who make the Bleach Brave Souls game and the Bleach Gree cards. The character designs look similar to Pierrot style, so I suppose Pierrot has to do with it.
>>
>>153493005
>more accurately adapted from the manga

this might be worthwhile if the manga were actually good
>>
>>153493794
The manga is very good until a little after the SS arc, but they did some awful changes even in that episodes with respect to the manga.

And, in the whole, most of the fillers and added material are bad in my opinion. Of the fillers I only liked the Zanpakuto rebellion arc,which was pretty good.
>>
>>153494013
but the ending is still awful and basically incomplete.

so would they stay faithful to the bad ending everyone knows is coming, or actually attempt to write a good one?
>>
>>153494057
They can adapt the novels too, which have Tite Kubo's supervision, and are giving a lot of infomation about the ending and basically completing it.
>>
File: Bleach Resurrected Souls 1.jpg (170KB, 714x473px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach Resurrected Souls 1.jpg
170KB, 714x473px
I remembered this funny omake of the resurrected souls compilation. It can be used for this thread too.
>>
>>153493664
The maker of BBS, Klab, got license from Pierrot. This allows them to use stills from the anime, among other things. As such, it's highly uncertain whether BBS will ever continue to manga material.
>>
File: image.png (287KB, 573x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
287KB, 573x478px
>>153495655
I wonder if Ichigo needs to poke a garden-variety Hollow with his sword before they get purified or if he can just cut their masks with a glance.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.