[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think of Kamisama no memochou?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 6584989.jpg (13KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
6584989.jpg
13KB, 188x268px
>>
Garbage, also not a NEET.
>>
Not garbage. Good ED.
>>
>>153490162
It was pretty decent. It's pretty standard LN fare except it has more character than normal. The characters are very distinct, the setting is really charming, the conceit of the show is pretty fantastical. It really sets itself apart in that way from being just another cliche high school club show.

The plot has a number of big issues, the romantic interest chick should have died, obviously, I read the novel synopses and there's a whole amnesia arc with her, so thank fucking christ they didn't continue it further. Also the mystery of that chick who became a dude was so painfully obvious so early on that it defused an otherwise decently crafted story.

And if any show ever didn't need a baseball episode, this was it.
>>
File: 1315142653021.jpg (435KB, 1280x1299px) Image search: [Google]
1315142653021.jpg
435KB, 1280x1299px
>>153490162
Underrated show with cute NEET detective loli.

Also, dat baseball and dat last arc.
>>
>>153490162
I was following choucho when she was doing utattemita, this was her first professional job if I recall, aside from that album of vocaloid songs that she did.
>>
>>153490162
Honestly one of my favorite shows. Just loved how diverse and nice the cast was.
>>
>>153490162
Was nice, but a bit of a re-hash on Nero Wolfe in a way.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.