[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zestiria X, what are the odds Alisha and Sorey will happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9

File: opening_11.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
opening_11.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
As far as I know in the game it didn't happen.
>>
>>153483672

Sorah is meant for Mikleo.
>>
>>153483672
you realize sorey is gay right?
>>
>it's an anyone-but-Velvet episode
>>
>>153483672
In the game Sorey outright rejected Alisha. As for the anime, they're now rumors of a sequel with Sorey, so the chances of him ending up with Alisha have been effectively killed once again. If the anime tries to go against this, then it'll do nothing but prove that it isn't canon.
>>
>>153483672
0%

you shouldn't expect a canonized main couple in a tales series. anime is always too afraid to stray from the source material.
>>
>>153484651

Cheria and Asbel are canon. So are Rutee and Stahn. There's a few one-sided crushes too (Jude and Milla, Mint and Cress). It's not the norm but they have happened.

But Alisha is not a contender. Even considering how far the anime has deviated from the game, I don't think they'll make them canon. We'll just get a non-committal ending with Meebo long after the humans are dead again.

Or they could do whatever the fuck they want since no one even cares about the show any more. Too much dallying around with Rose and Alisha, not enough actual plot.

>>153484505

A sequel would be cool if it was the best of Berseria and Zesty's cast together. I haven't quite finished Berseria yet but I've heard the implications of the ending plus side material stuff strongly hint at another game. Wonder if they'll go through with it or just sweep anything Zesty-related under the rug to be forgotten? Berseria was in development with Zesty so they kind of had to release it, but they have no such commitments for a third game in it setting. Then again, I heard they wanted Zesty to be the start of a series of games in that world... who knows? Only Bamco.
>>
>>153483672
-600%. If this adaptation was directed by Seiji Kishi, there would be a chance of it because he shoves heroines twice as hard in his works.

But Ufotable does not care enough to bother, especially with how poorly Zestiria has been doing as a result of their Sorey/Alisha pushing.

If anything, they're just making anime-only watchers look stupid when Mikleo wins again.
>>
>>153485011
>But Alisha is not a contender. Even considering how far the anime has deviated from the game, I don't think they'll make them canon. We'll just get a non-committal ending with Meebo long after the humans are dead again.
>Or they could do whatever the fuck they want since no one even cares about the show any more. Too much dallying around with Rose and Alisha, not enough actual plot.
Ironically the anime's dallying around and not having a plot may just render it non-canon, becuase none of the shit with Alisha and Rose matter as far as the world is concerned.

>A sequel would be cool if it was the best of Berseria and Zesty's cast together.
That's a given at this time, but the only cast memebers from Zestiria/Berseria that are guaranteed right now are Velvet, Sorey and Mikleo.
>>
>>153485011
Oh Game Alisha attempted to be a contender, but game Sorey just shut her down without a second thought.
>>
>>153485914
Wait what happened?
>>
File: Never Ever Alisha.jpg (259KB, 1000x1864px) Image search: [Google]
Never Ever Alisha.jpg
259KB, 1000x1864px
>>153486237
She asked Sorey out, to make the world a better place together and he flat out told her to go it by herself. There's even a skit afterwards about how Sorey wasn't in the least bit interested in her.

But yeah the game was subtly building up the idea that Sorey wasn't interested in her like that.
>>
>>153486237

She said wanted to go with him and share his dream a few times, but he said "no you have your own shit to do" and she backed off (not to mention Baba-induced AIDS). Sorey had a problem with relying on other people not named Mikleo anyway. They got excited over history together a few times but it was always from different perspectives; Sorey as a historian and Alisha as a worshiper. Good comrades-in-arms but not couple material.
>>
Alisha is for Rose.
>>
>>153486443
Yeah the more they interacted the more obvious it became that they didn't have a lot in common, their chemistry was artificial. In fact, I wonder if that's the real reason why the anime won't let them interact, because they interacted a lot more in the game.

Sorey had problems relying on Mikleo too, though admittingly that was just due to him waifufagging Mikleo.
>>
>>153485274
>especially with how poorly Zestiria has been doing as a result of their Sorey/Alisha pushing.
The Alisha shipping is actually quite popular though, specially on twitter and various message boards. Most people simply avoid Zestiria because the franchise is considered tainted.
>>
>>153485274
There is some newer art of Alisha in a wedding dress circulating
>>
>>153488533
That's because Link just had a event with that.
>>
>>153488970
Link to the zelda one?
>>
>>153488533
>>153488970
Here: http://tokrin.com/archives/50931111.html
>>
File: file.png (883KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
883KB, 640x960px
>official art comes out
>Alisha as bride
>Rose as bridesmaid
Really gets the noggin goi
>>
>>153488983

He means Tales of Link, dummy. It's a shitty gacha game. Rose, Magilou, and Rutee got dresses too as part of an event or some shit.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 850x1126px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 850x1126px
>>153489084
Eh at least she's the chosen valentine for Zestiria
>>
Sorey honestly isn't interesting enough to give a fuck who he gets with. Fujoshi, gay or not.
>>
>>153483672
ALISHA WILL GATTAI WITH LAILAH. MARK MY WORDS
>>
>>153489136
>Valentines card
>still wearing her trademark armor

Is that part of her appeal?
>>
>>153489286
Yes, she works really hard to maintain it and her uniform is her pride.
>>
>>153489182

He had potential. It would've been interesting to see a guy who has been brought up completely isolated from human life, civilization and culture, discover his identity by exploring the world and meeting people. But they just stopped developing him soon after the beginning and he's reduced to a simple autist who doesn't know how to react to anything that happens and remains the same way to the end.
>>
>>153488405
>The Alisha shipping is actually quite popular though, specially on twitter and various message boards. Most people simply avoid Zestiria because the franchise is considered tainted.
Which boards are these anon? Certainly not pixiv and twitter. The only Alisha ship that popular is RosexAlisha. SoreyxAlisha is a minority even smaller than RosexSorey.
>>
File: fashion show.jpg (834KB, 720x3858px) Image search: [Google]
fashion show.jpg
834KB, 720x3858px
>>153489049
Rose is also dressed up as a bride, and according to the accompanying comic they're not getting married they're just at a fashion show.
>>
I really hate how the final fight ended up being in the game.

Rose fought so hard for Sorey, did so much for him even before this all happened (she was the person that got him into the sanctuary in the first place, which started Sorey's whole adventure as a shepherd) and was absolutely prepared to die alongside him if that was to be their fate.

Sorey cutting her off basically broke all the development they had (Sergei not doubting that they were married, Sorey being the light while Rose was his shadow, their impulsiveness in helping each other out no matter what happens). They basically completed each other, but the whole thing went to shit just because Sorey wanted an "I AM THE HERO OF THIS STORY LUL" moment.

You can tell that Rose never even got over it and ended up fighting alone until she died of old age.

They had ONE job.
>>
File: CuFe6nwUIAAaUH3.jpg-orig.jpg (111KB, 696x709px) Image search: [Google]
CuFe6nwUIAAaUH3.jpg-orig.jpg
111KB, 696x709px
>>153486485
Even this is more likely than OP
The anime is pretty much making them parallels of each other all the time.
>>
Berseria anime when?
>>
>>153489732
To be fair, Pixiv and Twitter always support degeneracy more than the average player base.
>>
>>153490383
Probably never. Zestiria just had a huge marketing budget to make the anime possible and then it flopped.
>>
>>153490398
maybe cause of the most boring mc of all time
>>
>>153490416
That would be Velvetshit
>>
>>153490416
Sorey was alright when he was interacting with the girls. It's when he interacts with the guys that he becomes a dry piece of furniture.
>>
>>153490437
b-b-but muh revunge
>>
>>153490281
After all that stress she put him through especially with Lailah constantly comparing her with him? The fact that Lailah was waiting for Sorey means that even if Rose wasn't there Sorey still would have become a shepherd anyway, a point that is brought up multiple times. Sorey knew what he had to do to help Maotelus and Rose was too much of a sociopath to figure out what literally everybody else did. Had she stayed she probably would have tried to kill Maotelus.

The only reason why Sergei thought that they were married is because he's gullible that's the joke.

They knew exactly what they were doing.
>>
>>153490437
she doesn't have an anime, outside of the short series which was pretty good so I don't understand your post
>>
>>153490437
Kill yourself.
>>
>>153490452
The other way around you mean.

Whenever he interacted with Alisha it was always about how Alisha needed help or cheering up, and in the game they didn't have much in common to hold a conversation. With Rose it's slightly better but again Sorey and Rose don't have much in common most of their interaction is them interacting with a third party (mostly Edna or Mikleo) they actually rarely speak each other personally. Doubly so in the anime where Sorey takes a back seat and is forced to be a joyless moralfag for Rose to play off of.
>>
File: 1486309894016.jpg (107KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486309894016.jpg
107KB, 1920x1080px
>>153490437
>>153490469
What did you just say about my Berubetto you little bitch?
>>
>>153490452
boring
>>
>>153490392
And Reddit, MAL,2ch, hell even GameFAQs. Every single place I've come across that spoke about ToZX don't give a flying about any of the Alisha pairings besides RosexAlisha.
>>
>>153490549
To be fair, it was Magilou being a conniving little shit that gets away with everything that put me off from finishing the game. Velvet's just a female version of Asura after she killed everyone in her village.
>>
>>153490452
>Sorey
>boring around the guys
No
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFxRl2x1lOE
>>
>>153490680
Where did you stop? Velvet softens up over the course of the game and almost loses all her edge after a certain event in the story.
>>
>>153490281

I can't believe how anyone can insist the game pampered Rose after that ending. It was an appropriate conclusion, it was Sorey's story, he was the Shepard, and nothing can change that.
>>
>>153490744
Because the game actually has a middle, sure Sorey was finally able to get the screen time for himself so that he could finally stand out as the MC. But it didn't come until the very last part of the game. Sorey finally standing out at the end doesn't erase the fact that Rose was hogging the spotlight int he middle of the game.
>>
>>153490281

Are you moron or just baiting?

I mean, Sorey jettisoned her into the ether because she was supposed to carry on his will after he beat Heldalf and plunked himself down to purge Maotelus. It was a job that only he could do and she didn't understand why until afterwards. Then she became the Shepherd of Lailah's dreams and helped make the world a better place. Rose was his insurance that his efforts wouldn't go to waste. If anything that speaks volumes of how much he trusted her. He was so sure she'd take on his burden and guide the world to a better place that he made sure she got out.
>>
>>153490850
Rosefags are just trying to throw a pity party for her.
>>
>>153490705
Fuck, really? I was hoping this would be a bitter revenge story all the way through.
>>
>>153490968

It's still vengeful as fuck and dark compared to other Tales games. Velvet just becomes less of a brooding edgelord in every scene and skit. She's still plenty angry.
>>
>>153490968
nope she gets pretty close to going insane after some crazy illusions and psychological attacks on her but eventually breaks free and lightens up like crazy. Actual character development, its crazy right?
>>
>>153490968
She gets her revenge though. It's pretty damn sweet.
>>
>>153490850
>Then she became the Shepherd of Lailah's dreams and helped make the world a better place
>first thing we see her do onscreen as the new Shepherd is to have a catfight with Alisha
Truly an amazing shepherd who will cleanse and guide the world.
>>
>>153483672
Might have merit if she didn't get written out and replaced by Rose in the 2nd cour. As it stands it's obviously going for the no end game end.

>>153484505
>they're now rumors of a sequel with Sorey

Based on what? Fanwank?
>>
>>153489278
>Gattai
Can't call it Gattai unless they fuse with every Seraph at once.
Which would be pretty damn fucking sweet. This needs to be a thing.
>>
>>153492477
if Velvet gattai with the four seraphs you'll get Milla Maxwell
>>
>>153483672
I thought he was gay for Mikleo? o
Oh well.
>>
>>153492599
I laughed harder than I should have.
>>
>>153492604
They're gonna troll everyone and have Sorey/Velvet in the third game
>>
So Berseria takes place several millennium before Zestiria?
>>
>>153492839
>third game
oh jesus christ please no
>>
>>153494698
Only about one millenium
>>
File: 173948384.jpg (119KB, 750x1043px) Image search: [Google]
173948384.jpg
119KB, 750x1043px
>>153483672
100%

UFOtable can do no wrong!
>>
>>153492839
This muh kegare setting fucking retarded. I wish they would just dropped it and make a new story
>>
>>153490549
Yeah, punch anyone who talks badly about Velvetto, Phi.
>>
>>153490680
Magilou gets basically all her development at what might as well be the very end of the game.
>>153490705
And thank goodness for that. I thought she was unbearable from the start of the game. Eizen, Rokuro, and Magilou were so much more compelling.
>>
>>153494796
Except actually make a good anime.
>>
>>153486392
Sorey is gay, Why dont people get that simple fact?
>>
>>153496658
cause that was forced on by a hack producer who no longer has his hands on the series. I think people would of been more accepting of it if zestiria wasnt the epitome of executive meddling for the tales series.
>>
>>153496751
>believing that Alisha would've been the love interest if not for Baba
Now that's delusional
>>
>>153496658
>>153496901
Fujo and Baba fags please leave
>>
File: 44181688_p5.jpg (129KB, 600x810px) Image search: [Google]
44181688_p5.jpg
129KB, 600x810px
>>153497052
I'm neither anon.
AlishaxSorey is just the worst possible bland vanilla ship one could think of and I say that as an Alishafag.
>>
>>153496751
Actually that's a bunch of bullshit. It was the head writer who literally decided from the very start not to pair up Sorey and Alisha. In fact Sorey was created with that purpose in mind. If Alisha was ever meant to be the love interest and let's be honest, there's no indication of that, then her being pushed back to being a side character wouldn't have effected that.

This is really obvious in the game since most of Soery and Alisha's interactions fall flat. They were created to be a bad match. The idea that Alisha was originally the main heroine and be important to the plot is an idea that is being shot to hell by the anime itself. Her screen time was increased and yet because of that there is no plot, and even has to bend over backwards to keep her around.
>>
>>153497298
I too think it was a great idea to expand the story by wasting all of our lives on the least important princess.
>>
>>153489403
Honestly I blame Rose for that. It seems like all of Sorey's potential development is halted the moment she shows up, and even if it's not directly because of her, her presence makes Sorey lack any real development. If they do make a sequel with him as the protagonist again, they're going to really have to do something to give him a personality beyond being a ruins nerd.
>>
>>153498900
Being a ruins nerd is fine.

The problem is the main story arc has literally nothing to do about ruins.
>>
>>153498979
It kinda does, the games' history is really important to how the story moves forward, the problem is it took a back seat along with Sorey's character because it was connected to his character.

>>153498900
Sorey originally was going to have a full character arc about how he doesn't fit in with humans.
>>
>>153498848
We can't even say that she expanded the story considering how much of the story (including the political plots) and world building was thrown away just to give her the spotlight.
>>
>>153490437
This.
>>
Berseria is a continuation? Good that Im 35h into the game and never noticed, haha.
>>
>>153499507
It's a prequel-ish. It's set about a millenium before and some plot points/world building are connected.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.