[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good is KonoSuba ? is it worth watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Konosuba-Aqua-and-Kazuma.png (278KB, 665x368px) Image search: [Google]
Konosuba-Aqua-and-Kazuma.png
278KB, 665x368px
How good is KonoSuba ? is it worth watching?
>>
>>153472413
if you enjoy lewd humor and isekai settings and don't mind the shit production values, yeah.
>>
its shit
>>
>>153472687
This. As is this rec thread.
>>
its no masterpiece, but i find it pretty fantastic.
>>
The girls are pretty funny and cute but Kazuma an overrated shit.
>>
The main protagonist is so boring and bland that even the targeted audience for the self insert should find it difficult to do so.
>>
>>153472413
main character is pg-13 rance, he's fantastic
>>
>>153472413
Megumin is literally the reddit anime mascot, so take a guess.
>>
>>153475506
I found it somewhat refreshing that he's a fucking dick and a shitty person. Still not a fan, but he's leagues better than other harem MCs.
>>
File: Darkness.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Darkness.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
Watch it while drinking. Take a double shot every time someone says "Kazuma Kazuma"
>>
Konosuba vs No Game No Life
>>
>>153475560
Please keep enlightening us with your deep knowledge of reddit
>>
>>153472413
If you're not won over by the almost-immediate twist of Kazuma being every bit a scumbag I don't know what to tell.
>>
>>153475915
Yes, im Kazuma
>>
>>153472413
MC is extremely boring and unlikeable. He's mostly there to act as a self-insert and the straight man to everyone else's exaggerated wackiness. He only works on his own when the show is mocking him or when his awfulness is really played up. Darkness' whole character is literally based off 2 whole jokes (she always misses and is a masochist pervert) repeated at least once per episode. They're not even executed very well and eventually you see them coming minutes in advance. Aqua herself is annoying but she's used to create a lot of the actually funny situations in the show. Megumin isn't much better than Darkness in the "single joke character" department but at least it's mixed occasionally.

Most the humor is based on the situations the fairly boring cast is put into rather than the characters themselves. The voice acting is good, though. The production values are bad, but I think it's at least partially on purpose to make it more cartoony.
>>
why don't you watch it and figure it out for yourself, jackass
>>
>>153472413
its a show that is easy to tell if you like watch a few episodes and you dont like it then your not gonna like it but if you do like it you will enjoy the rest of the show
>>
>>153472413
yes
>>
>>153476803
Hey, thanks for actually unpacking your opinion.

Any recommendations for LN/manga/anime that execute isekai well?
>>
>>153475506
>The main protagonist is so boring and bland that even the targeted audience for the self insert should find it difficult to do so.
its almost as if you never watched the show before. "bland"? "boring"?

I can sense the butt hurt of a kyoani licker or idol fag.
>>
>>153476803
>I don't like to have fun

The post.
>>
>>153477321
Well, you should try Konosuba either way if you're interested. Like >>153477071 says it's pretty hit or miss. Based on my own description I probably wouldn't watch it but I enjoyed it quite a bit.

For something that's pretty much a straight isekai but done better than usual you can simply watch Re:Zero if you haven't already. Grimgar for a very mellow and slow-paced one. It gets better past the first 2 episodes or so. Overlord just for the twist on the genre and being generally well done.
>>
>>153472413
Just watch the first episode
>>
>>153477321
Read Arifureta
>>
>>153476803

>Kazuma
>Straight man

Yes, especially when he's stealing panties.
>>
>>153477496
Storyfags provide valuable input and feedback
>>
>>153475506
He's the straight man who fights for gender equality.

Typical self inserts would wimper and submit to the whims of his female party members.

Clearly he's the blande one and not you for trying to self insert your boring personality onto him.
>>
>>153476455
Different formats so it's hard to compare them.

You got Gary Stu and Mary Sue vs a bunch of cheaters in multiple games ala Yugioh Before Duel Monsters vs a party of 3 incompetents with strong abilities and 1 competent normal person fighting the demon king's forces in newbie village.
>>
File: 1462932898083.png (117KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462932898083.png
117KB, 1000x500px
>>153476803
>He's mostly there to act as a self-insert and the straight man to everyone else's exaggerated wackiness.
>Self-insert
>>
>>153472413
It's very popular at the moment, so you can rest assured that /a/ will pretend to hate it to stand out.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.