[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate psycho-pass 2? Is it just a meme, or is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (110KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 640x467px
Why do people hate psycho-pass 2?
Is it just a meme, or is it really that bad? Considering that the first season was meh at best, this has to be insultingly bad in order to get such a reaction.

So what did psycho-pass 2 do wrong?
>>
Nothing of consequence happens because it couldn't conflict with the movie
>>
Psycho Pass 2 is the Dark Souls 2 of anime.
Different director, no real impact, no real development. It is just filler.
>>
>>153472390
>>153472489
So I can just skip it and watch the movie?
>>
>>153472567
yes
>>
It's okay. Not as bad as people make it out to be, but not great either.

>Considering that the first season was meh at best

No.
>>
>>153472351
>First season was meh
>>
>>153473316
>>153472815
Yeah, the first season was nothing special. Typical Urobutchi mess, but not as bad as most of his works.
>>
>>153472351
>thinly veiled bait
>>
>>153472567
overall, yeah
The characters introduced in season 2 do make a few appearances near the start and end, but they do nothing of importance
>>
>>153473572
I just asked why pp2 is so hated? How
Is this bait?
>>
>>153473518
S1 was superior in every way.

The only good thing about S2 was laughing at Mika.
>>
>>153472351
Glorified filler that is the definition of a "status quo show".
>>
>>153472567
Characters from S2 show up in the movie in minor roles and you will be confused about some of the stuff if you don't watch it. Just bear in mind that it's objectively inferior to S1 in basically every way barring maybe art style.
>>
File: stop.jpg (21KB, 287x367px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
21KB, 287x367px
>>153473904
>>
>>153472351
It's kinda like Darker than Black in a way. The second season as an independent entity isn't all that bad - I'd even call it pretty decent. It's just not nearly as good as the first season is all.
>>
>>153472952
I'd still want to have sex with her.
>>
The opening is really good. Watch that and then just fuck off to the movie.
>>
File: 1415114224232.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1415114224232.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>153472351
Somebody post that webm of the old guy hitting the naked dude from this scene.

>So what did psycho-pass 2 do wrong?
The animation quality and the plot were both outrageous.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.