[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't other studios put as much effort into natural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: Yawn.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Yawn.webm
3MB, 800x450px
Why don't other studios put as much effort into natural body language animation as KyoAni? You can tell a lot about a character's personality without the need for words.
>>
But they do
>>
>i only watch kyoani series
>>
Allowing these retarded KyoAnus licking gaiafags to stay here was a mistake even worse than letting in the Narutards
>>
It's a matter of skill and they simply lack it
>>
Because KyoAni is literally the only studio left that cares.
>>
File: Strap.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Strap.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>153471568
I've seen over 1500 series and KyoAni shows are the only ones with natural animation like these, as far as TV anime goes at least. Maybe Miyazaki is right and animators nowadays just don't learn from real life so they don't know how to make their characters use their bodies on simple but realistic real life situations.
>>
>>153471980
You must've been a blind kyoani fanboy.
>>
When I first watched Thighura I thought it was made by KyoAni since it had similar animation
>>
>>153471980
>People in Background don't move.
>No people in station or outside.
>>
>>153471980
>>153472106
>Train is shaking
>Characters clothing and hair isn't
>>
Animation quality is KyoAni's only competitive advantage and it isn't worth much.

KyoAni would LOVE to save money by dulling down their art style but then they risk not being able to compete if they're just another 8-bit or JC Staff. We already have plenty of shitty animation studios.

But KyoAni gets attention because of their higher quality art style. Their series are fucking terrible and have been for like 10 years now, but they don't care. They don't need to make anime great again, they just need to take trite, boring stories and make them look good and people will buy it because they look good.

If they wanted to save money they'd have to really sell their stories and they clearly don't give a shit anymore. Easier to just keep paying more for higher quality art and then just grab some bottom of the barrel CGDCT series and don't worry about it. Pretty show means pretty merchandise.
>>
>>153472135
Maidragon has more depth and soul than most anime made this decade, though.
>>
EPIC post.
>>
>>153472135
What? They only got good in 2010.
>>
File: Cinegrid-Tamako02.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cinegrid-Tamako02.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>153472362
They were always good, but Keyshit adaptations were unsalvageable, glad they stopped doing them.
>>
>>153472645
>Keyshit adaptations were unsalvageable
Clannad and Kanon were infinitely better than Tamako Market though, which had literally the depth of a puddle.
>>
>>153472684
This. I can't take these fan boys seriously when they make statements like this then post Tamako Market of all things.
>>
>>153472645
Literally all of Ishihara's solo works are unsalvageable.
>>
File: Cinegrid-HibikeS212.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cinegrid-HibikeS212.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>153472684
I very much prefer a simple character driven story with good characterization and development than a haremshit series with forced drama and a bullshit deus ex machina ending.
>>
>>153472106
Why can't it be more like Re:Zero, where while the main characters are talking, I'm distracted by the snake-man merchant gesticulating in the background?
>>
File: 1396604.jpg (225KB, 651x800px) Image search: [Google]
1396604.jpg
225KB, 651x800px
>>153472684
>>153472926
>hatin on Tamako
Fuckin fight me faggots
>>
>>153471536
what's this
>>
File: Crowd.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Crowd.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>153472106
That can be distracting in a scene that doesn't need it.
>>
>>153471536
sauce?
>>
>>153471536
I once saw a video of two girls fighting and the one with glasses lost one of her eyes because of a kick that made part of the frame get stuck in her eyesocket. I wonder if something similar happened to the loli in that webm.
>>
>>153474234
Gonna have to rewatch Hyouka.

When's the best season, I already got winter occupied with Sora no Woto.
>>
>>153474123
>>153477667
Fall 2016 anime
>>
>>153471311
Miyazaki is the master of this and is praised all the time for it. He complains a lot about how Anime is terrible at portraying characters realistically. If you don't think he took KyoAni into account, considering their popularity, I don't know what to say.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.