[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have just started this series and will try to finish everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

i have just started this series and will try to finish everything in entirety. So tell me, will i make it? What should i expect?How did you all enjoy it/not enjoy it.
>>
It's pretty good. Started it last week currently at Nisemonogatari. The dialog can be a bit much at some times but overall very entertaining
>>
>>153467238
thats how i feel aswell, the characters seem enjoyable and as for dialog it hasn't been to slow or too bombastic as of yet. i'm excited for more charcter development.
>>
>>153467484
Well, if you're ready to focus on the characters then Monogatari will deliver.
>>
File: 1444528882492.jpg (93KB, 752x976px) Image search: [Google]
1444528882492.jpg
93KB, 752x976px
>>153467151
It's great. I picked the show up when Bake was still airing, and it instantly became one of my fav shows of the more modern days.

You'd think that an anime about people mostly TALKING to each other would get dull very soon, but boy is that chatter totally hilarious at best.

The first two seasons are arguably the best, but none of the show's exactly "awful" at any point. If anything, you can at least enjoy the Shaft mushroom visuals.

Also, crab = best girl.
>>
>>153468194
>crab = best girl
If you can't learn to let go of inferior girls, then it's no wonder you aren't enjoying the later seasons where the writing has gotten better by bounds.
>>
File: Shinobu.png (989KB, 1473x806px) Image search: [Google]
Shinobu.png
989KB, 1473x806px
>>153467151
Unironically my favorite show of all time.
>>
File: kogarashi.jpg (235KB, 1409x1409px) Image search: [Google]
kogarashi.jpg
235KB, 1409x1409px
It's a wild ride, much better if you're somewhat familiar with Japanese and don't rely entirely on subs. Remember to read between the lines or else about 80% of the series will be lost on you. Also, the openings aren't just there too look pretty, they reveal quite a bit of information about the story and are actually more reliable than the characters themselves.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.