[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Characters have a nightmarishly traumatizing childhood >Become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 2.jpg (70KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
70KB, 640x360px
>Characters have a nightmarishly traumatizing childhood
>Become perfectly functional adults

>Characters are slightly spoiled
>Become complete asshats
>>
This is true in many cases. Only the weak ones break.
>>
>>153418546
>This is true in many cases.
Like?
>>
File: Sakazuki_as_a_Child.png (170KB, 255x439px) Image search: [Google]
Sakazuki_as_a_Child.png
170KB, 255x439px
>>153417361

I don't know Akainu seems to have had a tough childhood, growing up as what appears to be a street urchin.
>>
>>153418802
Well, my childhood was pretty shitty.
Drunken parents, custody battles, my mother was a gambling addict to the point where while we were middle class we lived a life of utter poverty, going to school hungry, no friends because I didn't want them around my mother because she was bloody insane.

All things considered I should be a drunk on welfare right now.

But I kinda realized at one point that "I will do anything to not turn out like this"
And now I'm in a fairly stable job, no major addictions, somewhat social.
The scars still show but overall I turned out alright.
>>
>>153419902

Not to be rude or anything, but what do you work as?
>>
>>153420029
Now I said "stable" job, not "great" job.

I'm a forklift operator at a building warehouse.
Mostly working in shipping and returns.

Still nets me slightly over minimum wage and medical insurance.
>>
>>153417361
Strength through adversity, OP.

Also, can confirm that spoiled kids become asshats. I am one.
>>
>>153417361
Just world fallacy.
>>
>>153417361
Pre-timeskip Robin is so much better.
>>
>>153421119
I liked the tan.
>>
>>153417361
>slightly spoiled
Which ones?
You can't call the world nobles or Sabo's brother SLIGHTLY spoiled, they're literally raised to asshatness.
Wapol maybe, but we don't know much, except that his dad seemed decent.
>>
>>153421119
>>153421926
This and this. Both her and Nami were better before they turned into boobmonsters.
>>
>>153417361
I'm spoiled and traumatized at the same time. Now I'm the worst.
>>
>>153421021
I'm also a spoiled kid. So I will tell you. Don't take presents, don't accept free things. It's never free, nothing is free ever.
If YOU want to be free, make equal trades.
As soon as I stopped accepting presents, my mother hated that. She was loosing influence over me. And now I feel better and better.
Life is a 1 to 1 trade. You think, cool free stuff, but it's never free. See it as a universal law or something. Nothing is free in Waterworld.
>>
>>153422330
That seems like a good way to look at things. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>153417361
They're only pretending to be functional.
Also, Sanji didn't have it that bad.
>>
>>153417361
Robin's neck is the length of Sanji's head
>>
>>153420097
Move to coastal central California and work in ag, you will get 18/hr and plenty of the forklift operators are retarded so you can take their job.

You can, for example, accidentally stab an icepick into one of them during your interview.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.