[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was somewhat spoiled about pic related being a bad person so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I was somewhat spoiled about pic related being a bad person so now I can't enjoy this anime as much as I'd like
but I might have misunderstood or what I've read might have been false
is pic related really a bad person?
>>
She has daddy issues.
>>
>>153414426
I don't really see why anyone would say that about Asuka
>>
No, she's just anti-bullshit drama.
>>
of course not
they're in high school trying to keep together a stressful environment in the form of a brass orchestra trying to win a national competition
there will be some breakdowns here and there but overall I think they handled it pretty nicely
>>
File: 1475708139480.jpg (223KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475708139480.jpg
223KB, 1920x1080px
>>153414426
Asuka? Nah, she's the only good character in that series.
She won the MCbowl too.
>>
>>153414426
3D cunt.
>>
>>153414806
She's the worst character of the series and singlehandedly ruined a fucking season with her daddy issues.
>MUH ASUKA

>>153414426
It's not a spoil, you can see the signs of her cuntiness pretty early
>>
>>153414883
>She's the worst character of the series and singlehandedly ruined a fucking season with her daddy issues.
Pfft. Just go watch sugary series like K-on.
This series is too hard for underage boy.
>>
This >>153415311 also for you >>153414940
>>
>>153414940
Did your dad rape you?
>>
>>153415311
>>153415328
Nice arguments.
Her hogging the spotlight for a single problem during 6-7 episodes just for it to be solved offscreen was an absolute wreck. Her backstory is shit, her attitude is shit, Kumiko has no reasons to like her.

I like some cunts here and there. Asuka isn't a good cunt. She's an extremely shallow cunt who drags down the story for literally nothing.
>>
I dunno, the bitchslap was pretty good.
>>
so am I right in assuming, after having watched ep.6, that Hibiki is Hibike's best girl?
>>
File: 1472909124862.png (180KB, 334x337px) Image search: [Google]
1472909124862.png
180KB, 334x337px
>>153415383
>>
Asuka did nothing wrong
>>
>>153417322
Here or in Eva?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.