[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead Tube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Is this one of the most retarded manga ever?

>Site where you can upload videos of anything
>Anyone can view the videos or register
>Some idiot films himself or someone other killing or raping a person
>Uploads it to the internet for the whole world to see
>Gets more views than the last place
>Suddenly innocent and no one questions this when anyone can literally see the actual person that did it
>Not one person tries to question this
>No one questions on who runs this site and how the media and police are beyond corrupt
>Some gaijin fucktard shows up speaking fluent Japanese with his own driver and a brand new car
>Tells children to register on DEAD tube where the most popular and featured videos are full of gore
>They still all register
>Hundreds of students go missing
>Videos constantly getting uploaded of them getting killed/raped
>Still no one gives a fuck, not even their parents
Is this a comedy or what?
>>
You haven't read many manga then.
>>
>>153412902
It's retarded and full of edge. I imagine the author just coming up with shit on the spot and just writing it down. If Machiya doesn't want to take down DT after this then I'll probably drop it as it'll never end with "how do I make this arc more gory than the last one and what kind of twist do I pull" shtick
>>
Do all japanese cram their cocks into their underwear pointing up or something? Who the hell does that?
>>
>>153412962
I know there are tons of manga that have plotholes, asspuls and shit, but this one just triggered me beyond belief. I don't even know why I haven't dropped it yet.
>>
>>153412902
>good imouto dies
>threads everywhere

So we agree that this is the moment we should all drop this shit right?
>>
>>153412902
>Is this one of the most retarded manga ever?
Yes
It's on purpose
>>
>>153413089
Next ones will be his friends. The finale will probably involve Machiya or Mashiro dying or even both of them.
>>
>>153413089
Yes
>>
>>153413089
>good imouto
She is as broken as her onii-chan, isn't she?

I bet she's still alive.
>>
>>153414965
Wouldn't be surprised if this was all of her doing. She agreed to cooperate with George so Machiya would plunge deeper into despair.
>>
>>153415050
i remember reading a manga where the MC spends half the story trying to finnaly get on a relationship with the main girl, granted that they did, and the next chapters showed them fucking like rabbits to the point of his house being filled with used condoms and their friends getting worried about they never showing up on the streets.
>>
>>153413117
Doesn't excuse it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.