[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious quesiton. Do people actually like this NTR shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: cut-4.jpg (508KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cut-4.jpg
508KB, 1920x1080px
Serious quesiton. Do people actually like this NTR shit?
>>
>>153404384
its not ntr
>>
>>153404384
Fap material. That's it.

I scrub through to collect webms. It's a soap opera made to resemble 3DPD whores, move on.
>>
>>153404384
Yes
>>
I just want to be Hanabi
>>
it's fun from 3rd person
>>
Watched the first 5 episodes and wanted to know where this went so I went through the entire manga, since there arent even 50 chapter a ~30ish pages per chapter. Instantly dropped the show because of how bad the mange is.
>>
new and edgy for anime fans. fake relationships, nymphomaniac type characters and cucks have been in hollywood since the 30s
>>
>>153404954
How is romantic drama edgy?
>>
Only people with PTSD related to irl NTR could hate it.
And purityfags but they wouldn't even touch the anime to say they hate it.
>>
>>153405198
see
>>153404894

its not good
>>
>>153405286
>reading the manga
That was your mistake. The anime is the superior product but now you fucked up your chance to enjoy anything about this show.
>>
>>153404384
>>153405198
>Only people with PTSD related to irl NTR could hate it
No. That is horrifying, even more than physical pain, you stop being you. Remember the unwilling aspect of NTR. It's not hot, it's scary. And not the sexy scary.
>>
>>153404384
No. No one likes NTR. It's all done ironically. You gotta remember this is the same country that brought you Yoko Ono
>>
>>153405036
>informal
>at the forefront of a trend; experimental or avant-garde.
>"their songs combine good music and smart, edgy ideas"
less memeing, more thinking.
>>
I've seen people go through stuff very similar to this and it's annoying as fuck. Dropped it when I realised I'd rather not relive my early highschool years again.
>>
>>153405333
Manga is always the superior version. Anime only fags need to fuck off
>>
>>153405478
You know edgy has become a useless buzzword on /a/ right? No point in using the actual definition of it anymore.
>>
>>153405198
I've never seen it describes as NTR PTSD but that sums it up perfectly
>>
>>153404384

I watch a lot of NTR.

The appeal of NTR isn't the cucking, it's the corruption of character.
>>
>>153405333
>Tripfag's opinion

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1486936714621.webm (3MB, 650x364px) Image search: [Google]
1486936714621.webm
3MB, 650x364px
Mugi haters don't know how tough it is being a cute boy.
>>
>>153405513
Agree.
>>
>>153406223
Purityfags and yurifags hate him. I just see him as a normal teenager, well maybe not that normal but he's normal, nevertheless.
>>
>>153405513
>is always the superior version
You would say that without reading the manga or watching the anime. A sourcefag that has this kind of prejudice will never be able to judge an adaptation.
>>
>>153406571
The manga have its own details that anime didn't adapt. And animes nowadays were made thanks to mangas you ungrateful prick.
>>
>>153406649
>And animes nowadays were made thanks to mangas
That has nothing to with the adaptation being better. The anime has better art and the story was re-organized to be presented in a better way than the manga.
>>
>>153404403
Yes it is. Akane exists. Episode 5 exists for Mugi and Hana.

This is textbook NTR.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.