[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Initial D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Shit posting aside, this scene is the first one to make me tear big time. Also, a perfect ending to an almost perfect anime. I guess I'm alone on this thought
>>
>>153395696
>I guess I'm alone on this thought
Probably, Stage 4 and especially 5 did quite the damage for me
I do love the hell out of 1st and 2nd stage though and always find myself rewatching it every two months while i'm messing around on photoshop
>>
It was literally an advertisement for the Toyota GT86. And it confirmed that, while most of the cast got to "rage their dream," Takumi's friends never accomplish anything of worth while Takumi makes it big in Formula D.

Stage 6 was alright and a lot less shit than 4 and 5, but by no means tear worthy.

>all that buildup as to what the "Dream" in Project Dream stood for
>"my dream was to train the fastest street racers in Gunma"
>oh
>>
>>153396269
Made me want to buy a car so consider that a good advert
>>
>>153397248
If you don't mind being fairly slow, it's an otherwise excellent sports car for a lot of reasons.

/o/ will tell you otherwise but they're fucking retarded.
>>
Just started watching last week, not very in.

Just watched Takumi style on some chumps in his buddies 85.
>>
File: 7882407.jpg (890KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7882407.jpg
890KB, 1920x1080px
I liked that homage to the old AE86, but this scene is the one that made tear up, even though it wasn't a very important scene.
>>
>>153397436
The point of the car is to be able to have legal fun on the streets at a boy-racer price point. you can actually enjoy driving and not seriously risk losing your license.

some people can't quite wrap their head around the fact that meeting that goal is a series of ugly compromises, and are realistically never going to drive it so they have little idea of how fun it actually is.
>>
>>153395696
>Lose your AE86 twice
>Still no match for your dad who never fucked up the car even once

Just what was the point of all that hype for the kid? He's so inferior to his father it makes no sense why the series is even about him.
>>
>>153400335
allows the average sports anime viewer to relate
>>
>>153397436
Take that back busrider, /o/ is great. the gt86 is honestly overrated and slow but as long as you dont mind that its a fun cheap sports car.
>>
>>153397436
Claps are spoiled because cars and gas are dirt cheap over there.
>>
>>153400499
Assmad gm fangirl detected
>>
>>153400335
His father hit levelcap. Takumi was among the younger racers so he still had a shitton of potential to grow. You know like how some F1 pilots were put on go karts as soon as they could walk? takumi is the not-a-millionaire version of that lmao
>>
>>153401219
But Takumi raced the old generation as well. Which ones didn't he fight other than Drift King? The Miata dad? I didn't keep track.

It just seemed like Bunta was towering over everyone besides Drift King who was still ranked below him. Everyone else was in the little league Takumi plays in.

Makes me wonder if Bunta might even be able to challenge multi-track drifting dagumi.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.