[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first 2 seasons were goat tier.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (108KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
108KB, 182x268px
first 2 seasons were goat tier.
>>
>>153395224
The entire first part is alright.
>>
I don't know why a pretends to hate NS
>Itachi's story was objectively the best written plot in all anime
>Madara is a god tier villain
>Sasuke is edge done right
>ending of NS feels so good
>>
>>153395224
Oh fuck off Naruto S. is better.
>>
It's watchable until the the chunin exams end, after that it's a shitfest of bad animation, horrible pacing and fillers, fucking fillers.
>>
>>153395224
...for you.
>>
Ah... The good ole' days.
When people other than nardo and a uchiha got to shine
>>
>>153396180
>Madara
>A villian

Come on now
>>
>>153395224
Naruto was a decent series with some nice environment designs, a interesting world, and a lot of potential that all fell apart at the exact moment that Haku died. That moment, along with the rest of the Haku/Zabuza fight perfectly showed all of Kishimoto's flaws as a writer. Haku had shown up a couple of times, there was mystery surrounding his past and his character and it was all told via a single expository speech in the middle of a fight, because Kishimoto wrote to the point where he died before he wrote to the point where his arc had gone anywhere.

The tendency to use large expository speeches to explain the characters instead of revealing it in a way that actually flowed or showed any understanding of narrative structure kills Naruto. Having people just explain their motivations as their introduced, or having an important moment in a character's story arc be preceded by the speech explaining why the moment is important with no other build up to said moment is some of the laziest, most incompetent writing in a series like this.

tl;dr: Kishimoto should just do videogame designs like Toriyama, he can't write plot at all.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.