[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, if the other studios want to be as successful as KyoAni

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: natsuki.jpg (111KB, 339x411px) Image search: [Google]
natsuki.jpg
111KB, 339x411px
You know, if the other studios want to be as successful as KyoAni then they should strive to be more like KyoAni.
>>
They can't.
>>
So what are you expecting from KyoAni in the next few years, /a/?
>>
>>153379758
trump anime about how illegal immigration is illegal
>>
>>153379758
Ditch their fucking novel adaptations and start adapting good shit instead. Maidragon and Hibike are some of the best shows of the decade and none come from their shitty label.
>>
>>153379758
Bankrupcy
>>
File: 1485339408145.jpg (24KB, 396x366px) Image search: [Google]
1485339408145.jpg
24KB, 396x366px
>>153379700
>/a/ is having a fine, dandy, sunny day

>suddenly a KyoAnifag come out, disturbs the peace by taking a jab at everyone saying that his studio is better than their studio.

Just another day in good old /a/.
>>
>>153379857
They gotta get the money from their label to buy things like Hibike and Maidragon.
>>
>>153379700
I want to be like Natsuki
>>
Yeah, I also think other studios should actually pay their workers and maybe even treat them like human beings.
>>
>>153379758
Euphonium 3
>>
>>153381595
Ufo 2 was great but it doesn't come close to S1, I'd rather they just leave it and don't make more before it turns to shit. Apparently Rikka is shit and only yurifags like it.
>>
>>153381668
Eh, S2 had much greater heights than S1.
>>
>>153382010
Perhaps, but S1 was more consistent and had a tighter narrative.
>>
>>153382010
Second arc of S2 > S1 > First arc of S2
>>
>>153380928
Is he wrong, though?
>>
>>153382178
This.
I was personally more entertained by S2 overall.
also yurifag tears give me life
>>
>>153382345
There was nothing worth crying for. Actually there was only one clear rejection.
>>
>lot of lens blur and chromatic aberration in recent anime
They are trying.
>>
>>153383067
Episode 7 or 8 of Girlish Number tried so hard to copy the KyoAni style with the post effects, facial animations and framing.
>>
>>153383301
Really? I guess I'll check them out.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.