[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does she have to suffer so much when she's so pure?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: latest.jpg (27KB, 253x322px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
27KB, 253x322px
Why does she have to suffer so much when she's so pure?
>>
>>153364502
Author taking out her frustration over Japanese men favoring yamato nadeshiko over her type.

Also it's a comedy series where everyone suffer.
>>
>>153364502
She will suffer no more once i marry her!
>>
>>153364502
You don't get to chose your parents.
>>
>>153364610
Yeah but she suffers an inordinate amount, and it's real suffering, all alone.
>>
>>153364884
Basically it's because she's the only Crimson Mage that does not act like a chunni
>>
Yunyun is basically the equivalent of a fat tumblr girl with a Naruto headband telling you about bishies if you end up talking to her.
>>
>>153364502
Because shes a poor man's Megumin.
>>
>>153364502
I don't understand why she doesn't have friends. She's pretty and nice, not a bitch like Aqua/Megumeme or a total weirdo like Dorkness.
>>
Because of all the useless meat.
>>
>>153364502
>pure

That lewd witch deserves to suffer. Look at her clothes. Just disgusting!
>>
>>153364502
She wins the Kazuma bowl
>>
She's guilty for having big boobs.
>>
>>153365375
Darkness says hi
>>
She's a slut, she deserves it.
Indecent shameless show off whore.
>>
>>153364502
I love fucking Yunyun https://exhentai.org/g/989378/d34b2335f5/
>>
>>153364502

It's a joke. Usually a girl like Yunyun would be the heroine, but this is a comedy series.
>>
>>153364502
>pure
she adds a yun for every dick she takes
>>
>>153364884
If the author's self-insert is Megumin, then Yunyun's yunyuns are her REEEEE NORMIES punching bag.
>>
>>153365337

This. And she's competent too, so every adventuring team should be clamoring to get her on their team.

Does she have some sort of anxiety issues that cause her to run away from people all the time.
>>
File: 1480064930320.png (11KB, 447x378px) Image search: [Google]
1480064930320.png
11KB, 447x378px
>>153365012
Yunyun is a caricature of what happens if you don't conform to societal norms anon.

If you want to see Yun yun go look at a mirror.
>>
>>153369082
She's too considerate(or too self-aware) to others and because of what happened when she was schooling, she does not want people to dislike her at first sight.
>>
>>153368682
It's pretty much confirmed that the author self-inserts in darkness
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.