[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll be honest this show looks kinda interesting but I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: pJd71sqqtwzo3_1280.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pJd71sqqtwzo3_1280.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
I'll be honest this show looks kinda interesting but I have one major problem with it

Rakugo sucks

Fuck rakugo

This isn't some cultural differences shit either, I hate vaudeville and musicals and most shit that is done on a live stage that isn't music or stand-up comedy either. Especially improv.

Am I overestimating the prominence of rakugo in the show, or should I just forget about it?
>>
There's a shit ton of Rakugo in it.
You should still give it a try anyway, there's usually plenty of drama surrounding everything that make the performances very interesting to watch.
Just watch the first episode, it's 45 mins long and does a great job selling the show. If you don't like it then you can leave it at that.
>>
>>153364003
Have you actually listened to any Rakugo?
If Yota's performance doesn't make you audibly laugh, then you can probably dismiss the show as not for you.
>>
There is a lot of Rakugo. You are overestimating how much you need to enjoy rakugo itself to enjoy how it's presented in the show though. Half the time I don't really think the stories are funny or interesting, but the visual and sound direction is so good it basically forces you to feel entertained. The instant that jazz kicks in I'm glued to the screen, it doesn't even matter what they're saying.
>>
Rakugo is a big element of the show, but I really enjoy it even though it was my first introduction to it. Just give it a try, you homo.
>>
>>153364003
There's a lot of Rakugo in this, you're not overestimating anything. Thing is though, the Rakugo is not only how the characters perfuming it grow and express themselves, it's also where some of the best performances are in terms of voice acting.
It's good stuff, man. And even if you hate Rakugo, you'll love every character too much to care. Watch the first season first, though, otherwise you won't get what the fuck is going on.
>>
>you will never have a shinnosuke of your very own
>>
I've heard good things about this, so I'm gonna start watching the first season. Is there a specific sub that's recommended or can I watch whatever?
>>
File: HHHHHHNNNG.png (377KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
HHHHHHNNNG.png
377KB, 1280x738px
>>153366288
>>
>>153366918
>Is there a specific sub

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

;_;
>>
>>153367815
I'm guessing that's a no?
>>
File: 1422213435594.gif (117KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1422213435594.gif
117KB, 394x360px
>>153364719
>he didn't watch Joshiraku
Shamefur dispray
>>
>>153364592
Did you seriously laugh with that centuries old stale nip humor?
>>
>>153368006
What makes you think that there is left a fansubber who translate this kind of show from the scratch?
>>
>>153364592
I wouldn't say so. I have never laughed during the performances, merely smiled (and sometimes not even that), but I still love the show because it's just so well-done. It's just that nip humor can be a bit hard to swallow.
>>
>>153368006
Have you tried searching for alternatives?
>>
>>153364003
NTR and slut the show
>>
>>153370092
NTR is a small price to pay for the cutest shota.
>>
Hello from Japan
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.