[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was Homura able to become a god? Madoka was the one that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1486452850785.jpg (449KB, 782x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486452850785.jpg
449KB, 782x900px
How was Homura able to become a god? Madoka was the one that made such a wish. Even now Mami became very powerful in the concept trailer. Becoming a god requires no effort.
>>
dead series
>>
>>153321030
But it has an approaching movie.
>>
File: 2059a522.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2059a522.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
>>153320168
>How was Homura able to become a god?
Rewatch Rebellion. This is the most ass-pull bullshit I have ever watched. Magica Quartet made the storyline, describing a binomial confrontation between yin and yang but Homura didn't need to call herself Devil. She just stole power from Madokami and revised Madoka's universe in oder to prevent Kyubey from experimenting with Law of Cycles. Also, read the last chapter of Wraith Arc, which is a interquel between the first two movies and Rebellion. The ending of Wraith Arc has a bunch of explanation because Rebellion is inconsistent with the first two films, Beginnings and Eternal. Moreover, they never explained how Kyubey captured Homura. I assume they wanted to avoid explaining Kyubey's isolation field, because if it can exist, PMMM is not consistent with itself. LoC could be functioning no longer. Also, the worse part is that Homura threw away her magical shield despite one of her mementos and her shield has the witch of Madoka. That is NOT illustrating the psychological description of Homura at all. This is the worst manga I’ve ever read. Magica Quartet is impotent to build the plot of Anime and Manga.
>>
>>153320168
There is no reason to believe Mami is anywhere near the level of Homura. Shinbo even confirmed in an interview that the sequel will be Homura/Madoka focused, and that Mami was shoehorned into the trailer because they wanted to show the other characters.
>>
What the fuck just happened in here?
>>
>>153324459
Madoka
>>
>>153324459
One of my migraines.
>>153326840
Hitomi
>>
File: ga.jpg (190KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
ga.jpg
190KB, 992x1403px
>>153320168
Homura took part of the Law of Cycles apparently. Doesn't make sense but at least we got a cool new devil Homura
>>
>>153324459
Nothing.
>>
Emotion=magic
AI YO and despair is all you need to know.
>>
>>153320168
>Madoka gains wish power over numerous timelines from Homura letting her become a god
>Homura gains despair power over multiple timelines letting her become a devil
>>
>>153331031
>Madoka gains wish power

No she was the center of karmic destiny adding to her potential. She was at the very center of many different timelines. That's why she was able to make such a big wish. Homura's case is different.

>Homura gains despair power

Madoka was the reason for Homura's time hopping which caused time to kinda wrap around Madoka. Homura wasn't the reason for time travel by anyone, so she got her power from something else.
>>
>>153331240
Nigga it outright stated this shit at the end of Rebellion. Her soul gem filled with a despair so petulant and edgy that she actually became the devil. Like, do you need more than verbal exposition that literally describes the events unfolding on screen? What could possibly make it more clear for you?
>>
>>153331420
She didn't actually become the devil. She just became something that isn't a witch anymore. Just like how Madoka wasn't really a god. She wasn't omnipotent, she was a just a witch-killing machine. Don't take everything literally. Homura didn't literally drag down a god from heaven, it's a figure of speech. Homura literally says this "I took a piece of the law of cycles". Is what she really did, and that the Law of the Cycles is still out there, just with a tiny piece missing. Homura didn't become the actual pitchfork-horned devil in hell, she defines it as disrupting "order" which she's been doing since before Rebellion. Hell, by that definition Sayaka and Bebe are also devils for disrupting her world.

Homura's soul gem being filled with so much despair still doesn't explain how she can become that powerful. Many other magical girls were filled with despair. It's just an asspull.
>>
>>153331611
Just to clarify, the piece Homura took was the piece that made everything work, which was Madoka.
The law of cycles isn't a force of nature, but a single person.
>>
>>153331611
But it´s not despair. It´s love. Both Sayaka and her says so when they were trying to identify the energy of Homu´s gem.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.