[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Claymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: clare.png (471KB, 706x724px) Image search: [Google]
clare.png
471KB, 706x724px
Why is Claymore way better than Berserk?
>>
Because it actually finished.
>>
clang
>>
>>153315527
>Claymore : Very decent adaption. Shit ending but good enough for me to wanna read the manga

>Berserk: like 10 fucking shit adaptions and a incomplete manga.
>>
one of them didn't turn into a moe manga halfway though
>>
>>153315490
You are 13 years old, and only watch adult series, like Elfen Lied.
>>
I watched claymore adaptation and it was pretty shit overall.
However Berserk adaptations were so shit I never bothered to watch them to begin with, so I guess claymore wins?
>>
IT LOOKED REALLY NICE ASHAME THE WRITING WAS SHIT
>>
>>153316556
I would never call any anime "adult" kek
>>
>>153316556
Berserk is for TRUE adults, I see. (Despite the fact it's a shitty shounen under the blanket.)
>>
The claymore manga was good and enjoyable but the anime is irredeemable with that new "ending"
Ur a fuckin retard if u liked it better than berserk tho
>>
>>153315624
Don't talk shit about the 90s adaptation dickhead it's fantastic
>>
>>153315490
Both are good but Claymore anime ending was shit.
>>
File: Clang.jpg (2MB, 2037x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Clang.jpg
2MB, 2037x1528px
>>153315527
>>
>>153315490
This >>153315524
The story was coherent, monster designs were good/great and fights were amazing, though some wouldn't agree. Kind of a shame how many interesting Awakened being died but it makes sense how they all were extremely dangerous maneaters.

Was funny to see some people on the Internet thinking that the story would go to the continent when it was established that the powerlevels out there weren't high or impressive compared to Claymores and the Awakened Beings.

>>153320370
Why so?
>>
>>153320370
>>153322596
My bad, I missed the "anime" word in your post.
>>
>>153322596
IMHO continent still has some shit that it can throw at them that would be troublesome. For example the science to create their swords comes from the continent and they are pretty brutal in their characteristics.

Continent also has recipe for the basic awakening so they can just throw a ton of brutes at them. And there is also their enemies who were able to fight them to a stalemate.

While maximum power level on the island is greater claymores just don't have the manpower to fight against a continent spanning empires. Especially considering that said empires created claymores in the first place. Their only hope is that island will be deemed too be not worth it to spend resources on taking it back.
>>
Is Claymore's author planning on a new series?
>>
Isn't Claymore just the Japanese Witcher rip-off?
>>
>>153319224
>implying the manga ending was any better
>>
>>153322891
From what I understood, the Organisation's empire is slowly losing the war, with those experiments being their only effective weapons against the other empire's "dragons"/"dragon descendants" so they might just have no actual power or resources to even spare on trying to take it back. So I think the ladies and the island are good.

>>153324972
Not really.
>>
>>153322926
Supposedly. Still nothing released about that yet.
>>
Female protagonist
>>
Shit actually happened.
>>
Angel Densetsu anime when
>>
>>153315490
Because Clare is my nigga. I fucking love that woman, she plays it straight-up.

>>153327556
*Protagonists
>>
>>153329247
New Yagi manga when? After Claymore, I'd like to see something else from him.
>>
>>153324972
Where do people get this from?

>>153327432
>Supposedly. Still nothing released about that yet.

Where did you get the info he might even be planning something? I really hope he is.

>>153327202
What's bad about the manga ending? Most people thought it was pretty good.
>>
>>153329686
>Most people thought it was pretty good.
You shouldn't lie on the internet.
>>
>>153322596
>>153322891
>YO muh powerlevels are too high for ya

It's not even about powerlevels. There's no character or story motivation whatsoever to get to the continent, besides what was done by explaining the Organization's origins and some of the mystery about Yoma and Claymores. And even by doing that, the Yoma plotline wasn't very properly answered (it basically begs the question for another similar entity, this time the dragon-kin/descendent).
>>
File: Irene.(Claymore).full.492824.jpg (107KB, 959x833px) Image search: [Google]
Irene.(Claymore).full.492824.jpg
107KB, 959x833px
>>153329919
Not even joking. I lurked the fandom of this series and the majority opinion, outside the spergs who wanted mainland continent for whatever reason, was one of good closure.

Heck, even seeing based swordmaster there at the last page made quite some people's day to boot.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.