[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mousou Telepathy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 147.png (370KB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
147.png
370KB, 640x958px
More embarrassed Nakano-san!
>>
File: 148.png (620KB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
148.png
620KB, 640x958px
>>
>>153292018
I want that NOPE T-Shirt.
>>
>>153292018
Poor Nakano has to put up with this shit from her mom now too.
>>
Nakano is so cute.
>>
>>153292710
She gets it from her mom
>>
>>153292018
Nakano has a cool mom.
>>
>>153292018
I got really weird deja vu when I saw this page. I have no idea why.
>>
>>153293099
>completely in denial of her daughter powers
>easily jumps to conclusions
>not even bother asking
She's the worst.
>>
>>153294207
to be fair it was when she was a kid and didn't bother to check after that
>>
>>153292172
6 bucks on aliexpress
>>
>>153292002
I wonder if she wants her to have a boyfriend or is just curious about the possibility.
>>
>>153294207
She had no reason to believe her child, she did nothing wrong.
>>
>>153300504
I'm more surprised she never tried to prove it to her by reading her thoughts.
>>
>>153294207
I thought the mom did believe in her powers, it's just that no one else did? I could also see her mom thinking this is just some chuuni shit and if she ignores it then her daughter will quit talking about it. Maybe Nakano figured that out and so she doesn't bring it up around her anymore.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.