[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is Bungo Stray Dogs? Is it fun to watch? I saw this one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

How is Bungo Stray Dogs? Is it fun to watch?

I saw this one fight scene on youtube, thought it was pretty cool. Is the rest of the anime like that? That's pretty much only what I'm looking for.
One dumb thing in that fight is the dumb guy won even tho his opponent was fighting smartly. I hate shit like that.

Helps if the story isn't total trash.
>>
Come the fuck on, faggots

What is this board even good for?
>>
Bro. Just watch the first few episodes, and then when you like it and have something really relevant to ask or talk about this show, you can make threads for it that will entice people to come and talk about it and join you in making some interesting discussions.
But nobody here can decide for you if you should even like it or not.

All I can tell you is that the threads for Bungou Stray Dogs on /a/ when it aired had very few comments, because constant negativity about it being a fujo show (because it had a mostly male cast, which means that it has to be totally gay, and that means that nobody can watch it lest they be gay themselves or some other ridiculous teenage fears) or that it would adapt the manga which is apparently superterrible, boring and shit and all other sorts of doom and gloom made it so that almost nobody was interested in talking about it here.

From the few clips that I watched, it looked fine Nothing really superoutstanding either, though.

I'm personally just not that much interested in it because I'm currently not in the mood for action series.
>>
>>153286101
Alright, that was helpful.

Guess I should've specified. What I wanted to know is how the threads were back when this aired.

Thanks.
>>
File: 100001.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
100001.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
S1 was okay but S2 was fucking glorious.

OP and ED were top notch, Give it a watch because S2 is really good.
Nice variety of characters to enjoy.
>>
A lot of people hate it for some reason

I loved it. I love the fact that a lot of characters and their powers are named after Japanese literature works and poets/writers.
>>
File: 12736234.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
12736234.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>153286290
Threads were fucking barren for this show, especially second season. the first season was a little goofy/comedic, but the second season was outright fucking amazing. i highly recommend watching it until at least ep 16 (or whenever the flashback ends).

one of last years overlooked gems
>>
>>153285720
Well excuse me princess. This isn't a request board.
>>
>>153286679
What was I requesting you dumb fucking faggot?

This board is for discussion.
>>
>>153285128
I really wanted to like it, but the comedy never works for me. It's obviously not about the mysteries (which are always basic), but more about the character interactions, most of whom I find just really boring and unmemorable.

The character designs are nice - love the tiger guy MC. The animation is solid (as you would expect of Bones) but there aren't really many memorable sakuga moments. Also, they go so fucking overboard with the lens flare it's ridiculous.

I'd say it's a second rate Bones show, nothing terrible but nothing really good.
>>
its really good, season 3 when
>>
Watching it now, on 2nd episode.

Yeah, humor is fucking god awful and forced.

Also I'll have to agree that it's sorta "fujoshit". Men shouldn't act like this. Hope they drop that as the show goes on and action scenes start kicking in.
>>
It's fine, though there's one character that was really terrible(the literal edgelord) and he was bringing down the whole show.
>>
File: 2004266.jpg (269KB, 448x599px) Image search: [Google]
2004266.jpg
269KB, 448x599px
>>153285128
It's at times really frustrating because nobody fucking dies except the one poor guy who's only in 4 episodes. And the first season is a bit all over the place, but otherwise it's a fun ride. I liked the action scenes.
>>
>>153285720
Lolis and waifus
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.