[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darker than black season 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (57KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 960x640px
So I watched this show, and it was quite good. I don't get the hate that this show gets.
>>
>>153282221
No Yin.
Ending is literally SHIT.
>>
>>153282324
>No Yin.
I watched the OVA first, so her not being here was understandable.
>Ending is literally SHIT.
Yeah it was a little rushed (one more episode would have been nice), but it wasn't that bad,
>>
>>153282221
At first I didn't like the idea of another character taking the spotlight. But then I grew to like Suou and the mentor/student dynamic that she had with Hei.
Then the ending came along and utterly shit all over her and her development. The memory loss was bullshit but then they took it a step further and sent her packing to some fantasy land for no reason. I haven't watched this in ages so I can't truly get into the details but there is a reason why denying the existence of season 2 is a meme here.
>>
>>153282221
It was very different from the first season, so a lot of people didn't like it. Not that it was bad though, it just wasn't what the audience expected.

The ending was shit because it left a lot of questions unanswered, and even created new ones. Basically I felt like it was introducing a third season that will never ever happen because the retarded writers think this is a satisfying ending.
>>
>>153282727
>It was very different from the first season, so a lot of people didn't like it.
I watched the OVA before season 2, so the transition was less jarring for me. Also, i liked this seasons overarching plot more than season 1's episodic nature. And Hei being the side character was a great move, because i was never relly worried about Hei's well being, since he is a badass who can pull through. I was a little bit more worried (and invested) about Suo and the gang.
>The ending was shit because it left a lot of questions unanswered, and even created new ones.
I understood the ending pretty well.
>Basically I felt like it was introducing a third season that will never ever happen because the retarded writers think this is a satisfying ending.
Believe in april 06 2017. There is still hope.
>>
>>153283011
I also preferred the 2nd season actually. I just stated the reason why, I think, many didn't like it.
>I understood the ending pretty well.
It's not that it was difficult to understand, but a lot of things were never explained. Like what really happened in Brazil? What's the deal with Hei's sister? What are the contractors, concretely? What's the deal with that Izanagi ans Izanami bullshit?
>There is still hope.
No, one of the main creative staff stated that the ending of the second season was definitive and they were satisfied with it. Season 3 litteraly never.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.