[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Neglects his kids because he's too busy with work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4988.png (202KB, 418x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4988.png
202KB, 418x596px
>Neglects his kids because he's too busy with work

But doesn't this go against the entire point of the character?
>>
He's a talentless hack weeaboo who faps to doujins at work.
>>
>>153267105
He wanted this job more than anything, so I guess he went 100% with it.
>>
>>153267105

He has too many advisers up his ass to good of anymore.

He's sleeping in the bed he has made.
>>
>>153267105
>always with ambition to become Hokage
>becomes Hokage
>puts his all into that dream position

lot more in character than most of the post-timeskip shit
>>
>>153267105
What would that point be? What is the why of Naruto?
>>
Why is Naruto so overworked? Sarutobi and Tsunade seemed to have a lot of spare time to screw around when they were hokage.
>>
>>153267105
Welcome to parenthood
>>
>>153267527
and these
>sakura finally got the sasuke dick
>sasuke revived his clan
did rock lee achieve his goal of best taijutsu master?
>>153267622
they are in the age of technology and they aren't isolated from other villages like before. and I think he just started the job as well. tsunade had tons of paperwork as well when she started.
>>
>>153267105
He's a better dad than his deadbeat butt-buddy Sauce.
>>
>>153267105
How so? He never learned how to be a proper father since he only met his for like an hour.
>>
Naruto is kind of a faggot for not using his clones for work shit.

But even so, Burrito is an obnoxious spoiled brat who dresses like a fag. Like dude, your parents were utterly miserable growing up neglected and despised by everyone. They busted their asses, watched their loved ones die, and climbed into godhood. They raise you in a beautiful home where you're lavished with love & attention, and want for nothing.

Oh but daddy won't play with me when I'm 13. BAWW.
>>
>>153267540
The reason why Naruto is the way he is is because he never had a proper upbringing. He acted out because he was neglected and ignored like Boruto. He wanted to have loving parents and have everyone acknowledge him.

Neglecting his son who is now picking up his destructive childhood habits is pretty out of character for him.
>>
>>153268029
the kid wasn't there so that's not his fault. but honestly feel like forced drama since we already seen has clones do interviews and chores, why doesn't he have,once in awhile, clones in the office to do the paperwork?
but after watching the movie, yeah spoiled and arrogant kinda like sasuke as a kid was. but I get his point about wanting his dad home more often. of course I don't get why if its a clone or not matters so much but whatever.
but when you look at sarada and compare her actions/personality and compare it to boruto, you get confusion, cause her dads not even in the village.
>>
>>153267706
I'd presume Lee is the best now since Guy is crippled.
>>
>>153267105
he became a scumbag anon.

All he hated he became that.

Also note that according to the author, his son is the "bolt" that holds his marriage. He also doesnt even sleep with his wife but on the couch.

divorce is inevitable.
>>
>>153268230
what? you literally just said why he acts the way he acts and then say its out of character for him? how?
>>
>>153268295
>All he hated he became that.
he hated being hated just for existing and not having parents
>divorce is inevitable.
in 3d maybe
>>
>>153267105
>finally get his dream job
>said job is fucking awful
I bet he is just waiting for the first sucker to come to him saying that he can do a better job as a hokage than him.
>>
>>153267105
>Has a childhood without a dad
>Isn't good at being a dad
In real life it works like this half of the time
>>
>>153268295
>NaruSakufags still so asshurt that they're still spreading fake translations.
>>
>>153268029
>Naruto is kind of a faggot for not using his clones for work shit.
but he does????
>>153268295
>All he hated he became that.
what???
>according to the author
nice source!
>>153267105
i fail to see how "the entire point" of naruto is giving his kids a lot of attention?

narutards really are stupid
>>
File: sauce.png (252KB, 850x405px) Image search: [Google]
sauce.png
252KB, 850x405px
>>153267743
Only thanks to Sasuke refusing Naruto's company in the endless mission, otherwise they would both be the same.
>>
>>153268330
I meant the reason why Naruto was the character he was before this Boruto shit. His entire characterization was based off the fact he was a neglected orphan.
>>
>>153268752
Sasuke traveling isn't the problem though. It's his lack of communication and visiting his family.
>>
>>153269075
yes then you say its out of character for him to neglect his kids.
>>
>>153269242
But Naruto who is in-character wouldn't neglect his kids. The only reason he bonded with Sasuke, Gaara, and Inari was because he knew what it was like to be alone.
>>
>>153269209
Didnt the fillers show him going back home?
>>
>>153269476
I love deadbeat dad Naruto and Cuckura. It's the best thing that's happened to Naruto in years. Mainly because I stopped caring and only laugh about it in passing, but it brings me joy.
>>
>>153269476
>But Naruto who is in-character wouldn't neglect his kids
example?
>The only reason he bonded with Sasuke, Gaara, and Inari
with kids his own age, and he only really bonded with inari at that age. the other two was after they fought, naruto didn't even want to shake gaara's hand at first. sasuke's bonding was forced.
>>
>>153269648
>.it narusaku fags.
>>
>>153269476
He knows true loneliness so he doesn't find noy being for his kids 24/7 to be such a bad thing.

Especially since his only father figures growing up were:
>the old man president that gave him his apartment
>his perverted godfather that wasn't around for all his childhood and only started to give a shit after transforming into a hot naked woman for him >the cool teacher that bought him food once in a while.
>>
>>153270020
you know what would have made an emotional story in the beginning even more? if iruka adopted him after he almost gave his life for him in the forest after
>>
>>153269499
No?
Still
>filler
>>
>>153267105
Naruto became a deadbeat dad just like own. Deep.
>>
You faggots need to realize that Naruto shouldn't even be in the position to neglect his job or family since he can create a thousand clones and still have enough chakra left to shit out a fcople Bijuu Bombs.

It's all for forced drama and represents Kishimoto's own neglect of his family due to the punishing hours when he was working with Shounen Jump.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.