[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the purpose of a character being a trap in relation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1472053740403.gif (1007KB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
1472053740403.gif
1007KB, 540x531px
So what's the purpose of a character being a trap in relation to the overarching story or themes?
>>
>>153261175
It greatly enhances the theme of muh dick
>>
>>153261175
make me get an erection
>>
>>153261175
I don't know, what's the purpose of a character being male or female? Having brown or black eyes? Preferring orange or apple juice? Having A-type blood or O-type blood?
>>
Pandering to a demographic in order to sell things so they have money
also know as the shotgun approach
>>
>>153261175
Fap material.
>>
What's the difference between an Onahole and an anal Onahole?
>>
>>153261568
>anal Onahole
These are a thing?
>>
>>153261626
Attention to details in a crisis situation. And underwear.
>>
>>153261679
No little Jimmy, the only difference is that one is tighter than the other.
>>
>>153261175
That trap has no relation to the overarching story or theme in Re:Zero and gets sidelined pretty quickly.
>>
>>153261175
The same purpose of any kind of fanservice.
>>
To give young traps positive role models.
>>
>>153261175

Considering that the culture of Lugnica seems to be a hypermasculine, honour bound warrior culture similar to the cultures of ancient greece and rome, and considering these sort of cultures normally have a homosexual submission/domination tradition, and considering that the knights would probably often recieve long postings in isolated areas away from civilian women and prostitutes, and considering that these men would often be in very close quaters all the time

could it be assumed that ferris' boipucci is in constant danger all the time?
>>
>>153261626
is it okay to buy a male butthole onahole if it's on clearance for cheaper than a female butthole onahole
>>
>>153261175
Traps are great so the anime becomes much better.
>>
>>153262371
ferris is probably the whooping boy for the men's pent up lust, dirty job but someone has to do it
>>
>>153261175
Trying to capture the fag market to sell more BDs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.