[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Danganronpa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1470992948112.png (2MB, 1000x1621px) Image search: [Google]
1470992948112.png
2MB, 1000x1621px
Saiyonji is not for bullying
>>
File: THIS IS FOR HOPE.png (103KB, 444x225px) Image search: [Google]
THIS IS FOR HOPE.png
103KB, 444x225px
Worst mastermind appears in Killer Killer this month and does the crazy eyes/ despair rinnegans
>>
>>153244958
Complex
>>
so according to spoilers The events of Chapter 1 was almost foiled by Kaede, who had found out Tsumugi was the mastermind, and wanted to save everyone by murdering Tsumugi, while Tsumugi wanted to murder Rantarou to keep him from cheating another season, while Rantarou was about to cheat when the flash of the camera caught his attention and he attempted to remove it to prevent anyone from finding out he was about to cheat.

so can anyone please explain to me 1. how exactly can you "cheat" yo survive in a killing game and why didnt kaede say "btw the cosplayer is the mastermind" in the first trial pls respond
>>
>>153248004
You've been fake spoiler'd matey.
>>
>>153248004
Actually Tsumugi framed Kaede for the murder of Rantarou. Tsumugi killed Rantarou herself and rigged everything so Kaede would get executed. Rantarou's true motives are still unclear like a lot of things that happened in the game.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.