[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just finished watching this it was fun of course it has a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

just finished watching this it was fun of course it has a lot of problems for once the last episode is the biggest waste of time hope we get another season to much stuff unexplained
also
fuck Subaru
fuck Emilia
Rem is best girl
>>
>>153239454
>>153239454
Yes, the happy ending was pretty shit and even the author didn't like it. Right after the confession shit went down pretty fast to the point where Subaru slit his throat to reset not giving a single fuck about his achievements and all. White Fox just pussied out.
>>
>>153239810
I guess if they ever actually made a season 2 it would be quite a good first episode, but it still sucks they pussied out.
>>
File: 1483053810447.jpg (88KB, 865x923px) Image search: [Google]
1483053810447.jpg
88KB, 865x923px
>>153239810
They're gonna need to fix a ton of stuff regarding Subaru and Rem's relationship before that as well. As Subaru and Rem nearly tasted each other's tongues after the whale battle. Not to mention it was Subaru who was begging for Rem to be at his side rather than Rem begging for Subaru. Then there is the confession scene Subaru has with Rem where he couldn't help but no longer deny he had deep affections for her.
>>
>>153239933
Pretty sure those were cut out for the obvious reasons of keeping the romantic tension. It would make it too one-sided if they included that.
>>
>>153239454

Why the shit are so many people falling for the obvious waifubait character?
>>
S2 when? please tell me they are going to make one
>>
>>153240023
>Topped No.1 in the Fujos board in Japan outclassing the male characters of the season
>The female mangaka for arc 2 begging for more Rem so she can draw her smile
>Waifubait

I mean sure. Let's call her that.
>>
>>153239933
Well if wasn't all bad, even if we don't see sides of Rem's character like her mischievousness and constant shittalking of Subaru

They delivered the message that she sees Subaru as Subaru and not someone she placed on a pedestal like he does with Emilia well enough
>>
>>153239454
>fuck Subaru
>fuck Emilia
>Rem is best girl
Why is being obnoxious as fuck a prerequisite for being a remfag?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.