[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good is bleach without filler? I enjoyed naruto without filler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 34J1Hbx.jpg (304KB, 1299x1812px) Image search: [Google]
34J1Hbx.jpg
304KB, 1299x1812px
How good is bleach without filler? I enjoyed naruto without filler so im wondering if bleach is watchable without filler. No spoilers pls
>>
>How good is bleach
>>
I want Ishtar Rin to step on my dick.
>>
R I N F E E T
>>
File: C4HO-Y-VUAA44-N.jpg large.jpg (238KB, 1181x1688px) Image search: [Google]
C4HO-Y-VUAA44-N.jpg large.jpg
238KB, 1181x1688px
Ishtar and friends paradise!
>>
Rinfags pls. I need to know if bleach is watchable.
>>
>>153236850
No but Rin is.
>>
>>153236850

It's pretty decent up until the defeat of Aizen. I'd recommend just reading the manga. It's faster and you don't have to worry about an episode guide. The art is way better too, even despite the weird lack of backgrounds.
>>
>>153236850
Watch the first few season, switch to the manga if the pacing starts to feel unbearable. The manga has big pacing issues as well but they aren't as bad as the later parts of the anime.
>>
From what I heard the Zanpakutou Rebellion filler arc was actually decent. Don't know anything about filler arcs after that though. The Bount arc though was the most awful filler arc in all of existence.

Like I would recommend going through the Bount arc just to see how bad it fucking is. It's fucking amazing how bad it is.

It creates the cutie chicken girl so that's a positive at the least though. The series had a habit of actually including filler only characters past the filler arcs strangely.

Anyways, animation quality varies around the series, but the fights can be fairly well done at times.

Animation quality varies around the series, but the fights can be fairly well done at times. The series also suffers incredibly from using 5-10 minutes footage from previous episodes just to fucking recap and save budget technique.

Bleach has some of the best OPs and EDs in all of anime and I say that as a person who has completely shifted to moe slice of life and comedies over years of watching anime here. I remember something about them getting some legitimate bands to do the actual music.
>>
>>153236673
will Jin ever finish his Rin saga?
>>
>>153236673
If you liked naruto you will like bleach.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.