[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Date a Live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (106KB, 700x932px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 700x932px
How can anyone call Tohka best girl when she has driven so many innocent receptionists to insanity?
>>
File: laughing cuckold35423.jpg (346KB, 819x865px) Image search: [Google]
laughing cuckold35423.jpg
346KB, 819x865px
>>153234480
>>
File: Slap.jpg (8KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
Slap.jpg
8KB, 235x215px
>>153234480
I'd quit too.
>>
>>153234480
Holy shit please be real, my sides are in the stratosphere.
>>
>>153234480
Sounds like they waste a lot of money. Anyone got the clip in question
>>
File: 1424499911036.gif (142KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1424499911036.gif
142KB, 270x270px
>>153234480
What the everloving fuck? Is this real?
>>
>>153236012
Funimation has had many accusations of highly questionable business practices, and that the higher ups in the company have little idea what their consumer base actually wants. So it's not completely unbelievable.

But hey, it's easy to verify. Take a trip to Funimation HQ and see what's playing on their waiting room TV
>>
>>153234480
>>153236012
Well, I checked the website this was posted on, and this image is probably fake. The website claims that companies are not allowed to change or take down reviews, but I did not find this particular review on the list even after making an account. There is one review with the same date, score, recommendation, outlook, and opinion of CEO but it doesn't say anything that is in this image. It might be that the person who posted that review edited it later, maybe because they name names in the review or something. The Show More cut-off occurs by default after about a paragraph on every review, though, so this is def fake. (1/2)
>>
>>153236818
It does seem that Funimation is getting a bunch of shit reviews from their employees though. Some of the reviews even mentioned that they were posting fake reviews to try to boost their image because they were having trouble hiring people. One in particular mentioned their management was vindictive against employees they fired, so it's possible that someone wanted to say what's in the edited image in the OP but also wanted to avoid possible backlash they might receive if they posted that review on that website. Judging by the information given in that review it would be possible for someone in the company to recognize who posted it. Or, you know, it could just be a joke.
>>
>>153234480
this seems way too out there to be made up. best thing I've seen all day
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.