[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oh yeah i understand it first go Are these the worst types

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>oh yeah i understand it first go

Are these the worst types of people on /a/?
>>
>>153224730
they're either fake deep or autists who pause every frame and try to decipher them
>>
>>153224866
is watching film that difficult for you?
>>
"People" who have difficulty understanding a fucking cartoon are the worst types.
>>
>>153224730
it's not the claim of the ability to comprehend the material on the first watch without any discussion that's annoying to me, it's that they feel the need to tell everybody about it.
>>
>>153225009
yeah man, live action media has much more substance, anyways wanna come watch ghost in the shell at the theatres? It's much better because its live-actian and live-action is much better than hours and hours of hand drawn work because its got people on screen and I love my cgi nigger bullshit. Yo yo shiet aye, fuck animation, it got no substance
>>
I only watched Eva one time.
Ask me anything.
>>
>>153226297
Did you know I dreamed up the entirety of Eva and the fandom you pretend to interact with as but a wee lad?
>>
>>153224730
What do you mean by "it"? Because I understood what happened the first time through but I didn't understand why it happened.
>>
>>153225032
Fucking this. Good job, you paid attention and got most of it in one go, nobody's going to give you a goddamn medal for it.

"I TOTALLY GOT IT GUYS" makes for very boring conversation, it's better to have analysis, speculation and opinion than everyone jerking themselves off at how they UNDERSTAND it.
>>
>>153226251
Whats the matter lad anime too complex for you?
>>
>>153224730
The worst read a wiki first.
>>
File: eva trip.gif (983KB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
eva trip.gif
983KB, 500x236px
>>153224730
desu no idea what happened and never bothered to look it up, but I did 4 grams of shrooms once and it was just like pic related
>>
>>153225009
Not everybody has autism like you.
>>
File: 1480443295147.gif (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480443295147.gif
360KB, 500x375px
It was easy to understand what was happening but why it was happening and what it meaned and such was a bit confusing
>>
File: wew.jpg (3MB, 2100x2984px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
3MB, 2100x2984px
>>153227287

I did a a couple grams of shrooms and watched EoE out of context starting from the part Rei's arm falls off. I highly recommend it as a way to introduce the new generation to anime.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.