[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hhmmmm.png (575KB, 1074x604px) Image search: [Google]
hhmmmm.png
575KB, 1074x604px
What did he mean by this?
>>
Soul taker is like a 20/20 parody on EVA
>>
>>153221928
Shinji is fucked in the head.
>>
he's fucked up
>>
I dont get how did he cum on his hand? Usually when I cum it shoots far out, Maybe poor Shinji is fapping so much that he only gets little bit of drips out. Poor guy. Misato and Asuka and Rei are too much for his balls.
>>
>>153222310
Well, now you know the masturbation/sperm release of the person who drew or directed this scene.
>>
>>153221928
>I'm so fucked up.
That's what he meant.
>>
The pleasure of being cummed inside
>>
People say that people in coma can hear their surroundings and feel people around them? So, did Asuka feel and heard Shinji fapping to her?
>>
>>153222358
You guys obviously don't know how hard for a gay guy it is to cum to a female
>>
>>153222746
Wait, you are saying Shinji is gay?
>>
File: IMG_0130.jpg (985KB, 2000x2783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0130.jpg
985KB, 2000x2783px
Shinji went from having no one in the world to making a good number of friends he deeply cared about.
Then crippled one of them by what he felt was his own hand, making him so ashamed to even apologize.
Watched his roommate get mind raped and estranged from him.
And powerlessly witnessed another one sacrifice her life for him. Only to see her be replaced by a clone and have to deal with everyone else accepting it.
Then he made a new friend, which he truly cherished, only to see himself literally killing him by his own hands.
Shinji had no one else by this point, only Asuka, his mind was deeply fucked and it simply happened. Probably because of all the pent up sexual frustration.
>>
>>153222627
Didn't she specifically mention that she knew what he did?
>>
>>153223151
Really? I dont remember. Thats kinda hot. She probably fingered one out of herself too...
>>
He's heterosexual
>>
>>153223296
Kimochi warui anon.
>>
>>153222800
I don't rember all that well, but he surely is a faggot
>>
>>153222800
Shinji is gayer than a rainbow dildo. Everything about his decisions and actions seem bizarre until you look at him as a confused homosexual boy. Then everything falls into place.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.