[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did this happen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 16

File: yaoi.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yaoi.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
why did this happen
>>
>>153217835
It can't be helped
>>
>>153217835
>maybe it's just a phase
>>
>>153217835
To show you they were brainwashed into homosexual relationships during the period of time their hormones were at their peak so they wouldn't risk getting their partners pregnant, that way they avoid unwanted children and potentially those baby monsters which I forgot what they were called.
>>
>>153218109
Makes sense. Mamoru never engaded in gay activities, though.
>>
File: 1479050227572.jpg (80KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
1479050227572.jpg
80KB, 715x715px
>>153218217
His love was too strong for the gay sickness
>>
It was part of the world building. Encouraging and subverting people to engage in homosexual relationships is better for their society, as it avoids pregnancy at a young age and helps in population control.

It's also important to notice that none of them were really gay, it's just that they were encouraged/brainwashed to relieve tension by partaking in sexual activities of any sort, as their leaders realized that by keeping their society sexually satisfied and occupied, it would be more easy to keep things under control and especially to keep the population docile.

Basically this, to an extent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFGruJ0mAiU
>>
>>153217835
To demonstrate social conditioning and eugenics.
>>
>>153218217
Mamoru was 2 seconds away from being purged too.
>>
Did everybody sleep through the episode where the library infodumped how they were programmed to fuck like bonobos every time they're stressed? They do in homosexual pairs to avoid the risk of getting pregnant.
>>
>>153219431
Admittedly I fell asleep on it 4 times before finally skipping it and only went back after the gay in episode 8 happened.
>>
>>153219274
Just to add to my post, if people were really subverted and encouraged to participate in homosexual activities, it would be pretty normal for teenagers do it more compared to adults, as most people are still sexually confused in their teens due to hormones being at their peak and because you spend most of your childhood and teens close to people with the same sex as you.
>>
>>153219508
Top-tier ADHD
>>
One thing I don't understand, who is planning all of that shit?

Is it still the "scientists" who preserve knowledge? Are the adult higher-ups supposed to be the scientists?

Like seriously, what's supposed to be the point of their little village system, just to exist forever in a small commune?
>>
>>153219431
>They do in homosexual pairs to avoid the risk of getting pregnant.
It's not only because of that though. See >>153219568
>>
I remember Death Note also having an overly gay scene out of the blue. It felt so out of place, it made my dick cry a bit. Does anyone recall?
>>
>>153219568
no Mark, it wasn't a teenage phase for all of us. It's just you who are gay.
>>
File: 1486397516611.jpg (26KB, 338x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486397516611.jpg
26KB, 338x480px
>>153219620
Most of that shit wasn't interesting until it was relevant.
>>
>>153219645
>who is planning all of that shit?
Brainwashing and subversion, basically. It was a extremely closed and small village, so the leaders and adults controlled all the information and knowledge that was given to the children, potentially brainwashing them anyway even if you ignore technology.

>just to exist forever in a small commune?
Do you even need to ask that? For survival, given their powers and the threat of karma demons, it was impossible for them to live in society without enforcing some kind of really tight system to keep the population controlled, both biologically and mentally.

Humans do everything in their power to ensure their own survival and the survival of their own species, this is pretty basic, anon.
>>
>>153219793
It was though, Shinsekai Yori was a really unusual anime, with a really unusual and unique setting since day one. Not to mention that the mystery/horror atmosphere was really nicely done since the beginning.

It's just that the anime makes things more obvious as it goes on, so some people tend to think that ''it only gets good later on'', when in fact, it was always good.
>>
how do 2 girls have sex though? it sounds frustrating
>>
>>153219687
>it made my dick cry a bit
That's just precum, sounds like you enjoyed it.
>>
anyone else else interpreted SSY as a metaphor of nukes / gun control / ect
>>
>>153219687
>Death Note also having an overly gay scene out of the blue
?
>>
>>153220085
>out of the blue
It wasn't though

>Death Note
That scene in wasn't really gay, unless you are gay yourself.
>>
>>153220053
Are you literally 12?
>>
>>153220053
>sex

Its called foreplay when 2 girls do it
>>
>>153220094
I interpreted the Cantus society as a society based on cultural marxism.
>Gun control
>Sexual liberation being extremely encouraged
>Gays are not only accepted, they are also part of the norm
>Information being controlled and subverted to make all the population think in unison.
>>
>>153220110
Probably L washing Light's feet.
>>
File: 1482900011935.jpg (11KB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
1482900011935.jpg
11KB, 400x291px
for once i averted my eyes and my gf said yes
>>
I really hate that a anime as good as Shinsekai Yori was so marked for a 5 segs scene, for retarded reasons.
>>
File: GirlFriendsHowTwoGirlsHaveSex.png (79KB, 383x441px) Image search: [Google]
GirlFriendsHowTwoGirlsHaveSex.png
79KB, 383x441px
>>153220053
>>
One of the things that I really like about this anime is how morally ambiguous it is. I know that people like to meme that Squealer did nothing wrong, but anyone who actually payed attention would see that the leaders in the Cantus society are never really portrayed as being evil or mean spirited, they are portrayed as people who are doing their best to just ensure the survival of their kind. Even the village itself if you pay attention, it doesn't give you the idea of being a cold place, that's bad to live in like in most dystopian works.

If you compare this to other dystopian stories, you will see that's pretty rare for them to actually be morally ambiguous. Most of the time, the system is portrayed as being completely evil and the city gives you the impression of being a really cold, oppressive and sad place, which is not only cliche, but also boring in my opinion. One work that comes to mind is Psycho-Pass, which aired in the same year as Shinsekai Yori and in my opinion, pales in comparison as a dystopian story and in terms of setting/world building.
>>
File: nanami laughter.jpg (13KB, 190x160px) Image search: [Google]
nanami laughter.jpg
13KB, 190x160px
>>153220053
>can make the sex last as long as you want, have as many orgasms as you want regardless of how many times you or your partner come because the refractory period takes a while to be reached
>it sounds frustrating
>>
>>153220683
how can males even compete?
>>
>>153220813
Pretty sure males can do the same thing as females, they just have an extra pleasure stick
>>
This shit got me to quit watching anime 24/7 and see mostly everything is autistic,
everything is shit this is a masterpiece
>>
>>153217835
Why do these threads always start with the image of this scene and OP being a retard about it. Is this a meme?
>>
>>153220897
I like to think that OP uses this image as bait so that his thread doesn't die. He can't be retard to the point of not understand it, right?
>>
>>153220813
They can't. Males were not made for sex, they were made for reproducing.
>>
>>153220053
lick the carpet senpai
>>
>>153220862
Can guys have several orgasms seconds apart from one another in a row?
>>
>>153220573
A dystopian society can still look like the one in SSY and be "bad". The thing is, from which perspective you look at it. As you said, the leaders only wanted the best of their people and humanity to not have a tragic end like years ago with that karma demon child. But programming and holding info to such an extend because "we have to remain peace" it's still a basic concept of dystopia regardless of why it's happening. That's why no matter how many solutions they found to relieve stress, every generation produced many of these child demons and the higher ups had them killed because it would threaten the rest of the community. Being a parent and having your child killed because of the government still is too much no matter the reason.

At the end is "The end justifies the means" type of reasoning. But it was obvious it couldn't go for a long time.
>>
>>153220886
In my case, I was really salty with the medium at the time that I watched Shinsekai Yori. Was almost quitting watching anime altogether because nothing was being enjoyable to me, everything was feeling really generic. And then, I found this anime. After finishing, I remember having my love and faith for the medium restored, as I thought that as much as there's so many shit shows out there, there's always that one masterpiece that gives you hope.

Same for any medium, really.
>>
>>153221122
Not all females can do that either.
>>
>>153220256
it's really not that good though, but the gay stuff has nothing to do with its quality.

shinsekai yori was a letdown. it has some of the best overall presentation in anime though. it's just a shame that the story never really got good.
>>
>>153221142
I was referring more to how the story tried to portray the society. When I mentioned appearance, I didn't mean that the village looking like a peaceful makes it a peaceful place, it's just that making a place not so obviously oppressive and evil gives the viewer the idea that said place can be really deceiving to people, including to yourself.

I never said the actions of the leaders weren't ruthless or that they weren't ''wrong'', I just said the way the anime portrayed makes it difficult for you to really blame them, in the end they were just doing what they could to ensure the prosperity and survival of their society, like pretty much every civilization on earth before them. It's both believable and ambiguous

>At the end is "The end justifies the means" type of reasoning
Right, but there's numerous ways to do that in a show. What I meant above, is that normally dystopian stories make the system and the society look as one-dimensional evil and cold as possible, which goes from the way the city/society looks, to how the leaders behave and especially for what reason the system was put in place in the first place. Shinsekai Yori in my opinion, portrays all that in a ambiguous and non one-dimensional manner compared to dystopian works I'm used to see, including novels.
>>
>questions a good scene
>questions the best anime series

cya nerd
>>
>>153221752
Speak for yourself, it has one of the best writing I have ever seen in anime.
>>
>>153221752
To me, the plot of kids growing up in a dystopian society, while they learn its secrets and decide whether they have, or better yet, if they should be part of said society or not is a good plot by itself. However, the plot really shines when it puts Squealer and the war against Cantus users in the equation, the final twist is just the cherry on top of a really memorable story as a whole.
>>
>>153220897
It has to be that one shitposter who posted "more like shitsekai yaoi, amirite?" in every SSY thread in the past.
>>
>>153219431
That was a really fucking interesting/foreboding part....
>>
>>153221752
>s just a shame that the story never really got good.
Compared to what, really? As someone who watched about 500 anime, I can't think of more than 5 with a story that holds a candle to Shinsekai Yori.
>>
>>153222057
Shinsekai Yori's the best anime tbqh desu~
>>
>>153219793
Except it was.

Read the novel. It's translated in PDF form online
>>
File: 1482737312879.png (262KB, 539x481px) Image search: [Google]
1482737312879.png
262KB, 539x481px
>>153222099
To me, it really is, even if you shitpost about it.
>>
>>153222111
Really? That's really good news, I'm waiting for this ever since I first watched.
>>
>>153221761
Oh, I get you now. I pretty much agree with you at this part. It was an interesting way to show how their society was build up and for what purpose, how it's people were living and all the secrets surrounding the village. It gave it a mysterious yet creepy atmosphere at the same time.

>Shinsekai Yori in my opinion, portrays all that in a ambiguous and non one-dimensional manner compared to dystopian works I'm used to see, including novels.
Definitely and I think that's what makes it even more scary at times compared to the full and in your face bad society. Of course this doesn't mean the classic portray of the bad society is cliche, because it depends on the writing, but in SSY it wasn't all black and white.
>>
>>153222157
I'm being honest desu~

The first time I watched it, I typed a forged email to school from my mudda explaining I had fallen sick. Then I binged it all in one go.

I'd be in a completely different place if it weren't for based SSY.
>>
File: IMG_9139.png (232KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9139.png
232KB, 1136x640px
>>153220094
Kind of. I think it's generally a metaphor about humanity and power actually. Related to human progress through change/perfection/evolution.

Here's the ending of the novel
>>
>>153222057
Just curious here, but which are the 5 you mention? I have given up on anime the past few months besides Rakugo and I would like suggestions of something new that it doesn't appear every season in a different form.
>>
>>153222057
there are bits of brilliance throughout but the pacing throws the show off of its wheels time and time again. at times there's too much buildup for such little bang, and then way too little build up for big events.

they did a great job building this interesting world but then they go and kill off shun with like one episode's worth of buildup for his character specifically. i suppose that shun turning into a karma demon out of nowhere is supposed to be "the point" (it can happen to anyone for any reason), but for such a huge event and for what it would mean to saki i think it should have had way more buildup.

both the inter-colony wars felt like letdowns too. they were portrayed as these huge events but we don't really see much happen until the end.
>>
>>153222045
>>153222327
>...
>Kek has spoken!

What's this shit?
>>
>>153222415
>based anon tells us SSY is best anime
>based Kek the great gives based anon dubs
>>
>>153221752
>shinsekai yori was a letdown.

I disagree, but I can understand that the latter half of the anime was a bit of a letdown since they had to rush the episodes and shorten the content to fit the episode count.

>it has some of the best overall presentation in anime though. it's just a shame that the story never really got good.
The story is one of the most unique in anime. Furthermore, it helped change the standards for science-fiction anime in the medium (in that it pushed it away from the constant space obsession).
>>
>>153222415
/pol/ faggots leaving their safe space
>>
>>153221122
Yes prostate ones, albeit they don't always involve ejaculation which a lot of people assume is the actual orgasm.
>>
>>153222415
What did I do wrong?

I use ... all the time. It's meant to signify trailing off and not finishing my sentence
>>
>>153222516
>Furthermore, it helped change the standards for science-fiction anime in the medium (in that it pushed it away from the constant space obsession).
Yes thank you SSY for making masterpieces like Nagi no Asukara and Kiznaiver possible
>>
>>153222312
Cantus should have been abandoned. If your only chance to keep a power like that is to implement attack inhibition, death feedback and turning humans into molerat abominations over generations, maybe you should reconsider that plan.
>>
>>153222201
Ummm anon

http://shinsekai.cadet-nine.org

Someone (not sure who) worked for 3 and a half years to translate it fully. He/she finished it in May right as I was watching SSY
>>
>>153222359
Anon, it was an entire novel forced into 24-25 episodes.

And I disagree with you. Sometimes the major events could have used more buildup, but I actually like the fact they didn't make "omg this is an important moment" so obvious.

That made the twists so much harder to see coming
>>
>>153222528
>Yes prostate ones
Well played anon, didn't think about that.

>>153221566
Seriously? I just assumed that if I could do it despite how tepid my sex life is then everyone else could.
>>
>>153222359
>pacing throws the show off of its wheels time and time again. at times there's too much buildup for such little bang, and then way too little build up for big events.
I disagree with this. I know that pacing is a somewhat common complaint about Shinsekai Yori, along with the characters not being very memorable, but I never thought so. The story was always very engaging to me, as the war between rats and Cantus users was never the reason why I liked the anime, I liked because of how unusual, believable and atmospheric the setting was. I liked because to me, the mysteries were handled extremely well, always building tension and making the viewer wanting to know more about what was happening and also making you fear for the life of the characters, which is also due to the very consistent atmosphere of the show, a rare thing in anime. Also, the consistency and coherence in how the story unfolds and how the character behaves is another pleasant surprise for me, as it's also extremely rare in anime.

>y go and kill off shun with like one episode's worth of buildup
That's not true though. Shun's death was foreshadowed much earlier than that.

I also think that despite you trying to find flaws in the anime, you can't really deny the quality of the story when compared to most shows. Yes, not everything was perfect, the infodump in episode 3 could have been done better, Maria and Mamoru deaths came out of nowhere/had no build up and Maria's letter to Saki was a somehow cheap way to make the viewer emotional. However, that doesn't take all from all the high points and good things about the writting and story, we can find holes and problems in pretty much every work, it's all about the high points outweighing the low ones.
>>
>>153222644
>science-fiction
>these anime
>implying there wasn't shit before SSY

Not an argument anon

>>153222657
Yeah and we should rid the world of nuclear weapons and guns and any kind of threat to peace. We should make people love each other and remove all instigators of conflict.

Oh wait...

The novel doesn't exactly have a bunch of "morals of the story". Saki herself is agnostic and quite pessimistic about the world.
But if there is one conclusion, it's that a system reliant on humans will inevitably develop cracks we never saw coming.

Nowadays nuclear warfare is seemingly impossible. Well, what happened in SSY was assumed to be impossible as well.

Maybe you can also toss in the whole dehumanizing people/who is actually human/are weaker people seen as fully human part.
>>
>>153222312
>>153220094
>>153220205
If I remember correctly, the setting of Shinsekai Yori is similar to a novel called Brave New World.
>>
>>153223001
>Brave New World
>From the New World

Wow. Really?
>>
Some of you anons asked about the translated novel

Here it is in PDF form. Someone spent 42 months translating it (and did a good job).

http://shinsekai.cadet-nine.org/wp-content/uploads/SSY-complete.pdf
>>
>>153223038
That means jackshit, anon. New world and brave new world could be about ompletely different kinds of ''new worlds''.
>>
>>153223089
God Bless this anon.
>>
>>153222644
Is Nagi Asakura good? I heard that's similar to SSY and was thinking about watching it.
>>
>>153223001
Although I've never actually read the entirety of BNE, it's not similar to SSY in any meaningful way.

Setting is different. Plot is different. Ending is really different.

>>153223038
The english translation of Shinsekai Yori (From the New World) is somewhat of a mistranslation.
>>
Not gay if they're both pretty.
>>
>>153223175
>>153223038
I thought that New World was more of a reference to the Dvorak song, or that was a anime thing and wasn't thought in the novel?
>>
>>153222971
I am not even talking about unforeseen consequences and weaknesses, like molerats raising a human child with cantus powers that will circumvent attack inhibition etc.
It's more about the whole "this plan of ours to keep cantus will only work if we turn these humans into molerat people." I guess from their point of view there might have been little hesitation, since those unfortunate souls that were turned into molerats were slaves to them in the first place. But it sounds like someone should have asked themselves "is that worth it?"
>>
File: no homo.jpg (758KB, 1000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
no homo.jpg
758KB, 1000x2250px
>>153223203
>>
>>153223314
No clue. Doubt it though since novel was written 2005-2006 and released in 2007.
The title probably means what it means "a New World".

>>153223324
I'm sure someone did

Repeatedly you see Saki do that. She decides to, for a number of reasons, put an end to Squealer's suffering. Surely there were Cantus users like her in the past.
She also protects some of the molerats from extermination, like Kisamaru.

But I think her conclusion is still that she supports the system. Almost a rebel that nonetheless supports the system because she knows how bad it could get.

You do get the impression at the end of the novel that Saki is planning to change the societal system completely though, and that many people will die.

Also
>prequel of SSY is in print
>>
Akana Tsunemore is a better version of Saki
>>
>>153223712
Akane*
>>
>>153223647
>prequel of SSY is in print
For real? Any link to the news?
>>
>>153222836
I see, you are female too. I have a refractory period of about a minute. I've heard of women who can have a single continuous orgasm for an hour, but not everyone can do that either. There is a lot of variation in female sexual response.
>>
>>153223963
>women who can have a single continuous orgasm for an hour
Oh wow, man. Oh man.
Guess there's always someone better. But still I'll try and I will work hard to reach that level one day.
>there is a lot of variation in female sexual response
Indeed, it's fun to read about other people's experiences.
>>
File: 1486231092219.jpg (26KB, 242x317px) Image search: [Google]
1486231092219.jpg
26KB, 242x317px
so is homosexuality genetic or acquired behavior? I mean how do they make 'everyone' gay for a few years but then turn straight?
>>
>>153224217
>believing the "people are born gay" propaganda
>>
>>153224217
> I mean how do they make 'everyone' gay for a few years but then turn straight?
It's not that simple, see >>153219568
teenagers are still confused and unsure about their sexuality and their hormones are at their peak. Considering that, it'd be pretty normal for teens to have their first time experiences with someone of the same sex since they spend more time together, have more intimacy in regards to talking about sex and whatnot and the estate and society pretty much encourages that.

In short, they didn't really ''turn gay'' per say, It's just that teens are very susceptible to influence since their personality and tastes aren't very well defined.
>>
>>153224217
Can't it be both? There's a gene for whether coriander tastes edible or like shit and soap. Yet you can hate the stuff even though you don't have the gene to hate it.
People think too much about these innate or acquired things even though the reason really doesn't matter. All we need to know is that people who don't like coriander exist and we shouldn't bully them even though they're pussies who hate coriander and consequently have shit taste.
>>
This series was such a hot mess. Pacing and animation all over the place. It could've been pretty good.
>>
>>153224491
I have to love these meme analysis/critiques. Such as, ''bad pacing'', ''messy plot'', ''QUALITY'' and ''bad characters''.
>>
>>153223963
>I've heard of women who can have a single continuous orgasm for an hour
The fuck? I know this is not the thread for this but I am really curious now how the female body can hold such an extensive orgasm.
>>
>>153224573
Bad pacing isn't a "meme critique" you fucking retard
>>
>>153218217
Always made me laugh, of all the male characters, the girliest looking one was the only one that wasn't bisexual or gay.
>>
>>153224604
It is though. You didn't made a reasonable argument explaining why the pacing was bad or what was bad about it, since explaining yourself would be hard and would also expose weaknesses in your argument.

Saying ''bad writting'', ''bad pacing'', ''plot holes'', ''bad animation'' means jack shit if you don't explain why is that. That's why they are meme critiques, they are just easy things to say, that people with no ability to make constructive posts say because they want to be part of the discussion.
>>
>>153224715
There's already arguments in this thread saying why it has bad pacing. Try reading the thread next time.
>>
>>153224741
And the arguments were already debunked a bunch of times. The people who find the pacing bad are mostly ADHD who didn't care about the focus of the series, which was mystery and world building, and only liked the le ebin epic war.
>>
>>153224812
You can't debunk an opinion you autist
>>
>>153224573
>''QUALITY''
Do you really need lots of webms and screenshots plus more eloboration for that to count, and would you say it's unfair criticism in SSY's case?
>>
File: 10291021.jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
10291021.jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
>>153224741
>>153224824
Bad pacing is one of the most retarded and subjective criticism ever. That's why it's a meme criticism. I can pretty support the claim that any series has bad pacing If so I desire.

>opinion
So If you say that 5cm per second has horrendous animation, I should just let it go and not debunk your argument because it's an opinion?
>>153224931
That's not what I meant. SSY may have ''quality'', but it looked fine and even good when it mattered, most if not all quality scenes are cherrypicks of non important random scenes, like the one where Satoru slaps the ass of the boy in episode 8.

That boils down to the same argument people make when they want to claim that old anime looks good and new anime looks bad. They cherrypick scenes of QUALITY, because of course, almost no anime will always look good, and use those cherrypicks to claim that the animation and art as a whole is bad. When in fact, it's just a matter of making compromises. Less important scenes will not look that good, whereas important scenes will mostly look fine, like pic related. Had to pick from google because I don't have the anime in my PC anymore
>>
>>153220573
Actually SSY world was portrayed as a fucked place. The rats were humans that are now treated like scum, the humans are so afraid of their own children that they are willing to kill them at the minor mistake, in the novel is it established kids are considered humans until they turn 21 years old.
Everyone is fucked up but can't do shit to fix their world.
>>
>>153225217
You're misunderstanding what I said. SSY world is fucked up, but not on your face. It's fucked up in a deceiving and believable way, see >>153221761
>>
>>153225186
>Bad pacing is one of the most retarded and subjective criticism ever.
Not really.
>>
>>153225315
Right, it must be why it's by far the most common criticism ever on /a/.
>>
>>153225186
>most if not all quality scenes are cherrypicks
Unless someone makes the effort to divvy up the screentime into "characters are on-model" and "characters are off-model", we may never know, but I'd wager the latter makes up a larger part than "just cherrypicked examples" in SSY's case.
I'd have to rewatch it honestly, but nobody I know of ever claimed that SSY had consistently good animation.
People who can't tell a stylistic decision/art style from bad animation are another matter.
>>
>>153225360
And? a lot of anime have pacing problems.
>>
>>153225421
What you don't seem to understand is that's also a very easy criticism to make, because it's extremely subjective. I heard people claiming that about pretty much every series.

Bad pacing generally means ''I thought that it was boring in some parts and good in others''. Of course, that doesn't mean that everyone who criticizes the pacing of an anime is wrong or memeing, it's just that's a common and very easy to make critique, which is why I said it's a meme complaint.
>>
>>153225557
>having issues with anime is now a meme
Wew
>>
>>153225596
>Reading comprehensions
>>
>>153225557
So basically you don't like people having different opinions, ok.
>>
>>153225375
>but nobody I know of ever claimed that SHE has consistently good animation.
Well, I thought that it was only particularly bad in two or three episodes, the rest of mostly fine, nothing astonishing, but fine. I also think it had some pretty nice backgrounds in some parts.
>>
>>153225629
Top strawman.
>>
Why do 2nd worlders have such big problems with homosexuality?
>>
>>153217835
Because they are gay and love each other.
>>
>>153225766
>2nd worlders
Wait, what's a 2nd worlder?
Is it China/India/brasil?
>>
File: 012912012.jpg (66KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
012912012.jpg
66KB, 1920x1080px
>>153225714
>>153225375
>nice backgrounds in some parts.
Like I said, I don't have the anime in my PC anymore, but will try to find some of them to post here.
>>
>>153217835
It fit the story well. It's not like it was totally unnecessary.
>>
File: 02.jpg (562KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
562KB, 1920x1080px
>>153225816
>>
File: 10291021jpg.jpg (103KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
10291021jpg.jpg
103KB, 1366x768px
>>153225861
>>
>>153225915
>>153225861
>>153225816
>watermarks
Fuck off
>>
>>153225977
I'm just picking them from google
>>
>>153217835
forced homosex:the episode
>>
Shinsekai Yori is cursed to have its discussions ruined by gay shitposting in the same way EVA is cursed to be ruined by waifu wars. Life is suffering.
>>
>>153219431
Yes, they literally are too stupid to pay attention.
>>
>>153226096
>forced
>>153219431
>>
>>153224715
>You didn't made a reasonable argument explaining why the pacing was bad or what was bad about it, since explaining yourself would be hard and would also expose weaknesses in your argument.
>people with no ability to make constructive posts say

I can't make constructive posts how do I make constructive arguments?
I think having limited voc is one reason.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.