[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kakuzu hidden past.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

This is the story about a particular Rogue-Kunoichi you whom may seem familiar with, her father is someone you rather know & well hate or love because of his Unique Jutsu or his ability to steal hearts harvested the Shinobi men & women to prolong his life, yes this is the story of Kakuzus daughter Shuzu.

The reason why Kakuzu acted the way he did as maniac social cold blooded Bounty Hunting murdering Shinobi spree but really he needed the Ryo.

30 years after he met his wife.

because his daughter inherited his Earth Grudge feeling bad about her having the same ability as he did, he wanted to know what it would take to cure her. it tormented him & regretted burning the scroll, comtimplating on what to do; he finally found someone on the door step but it was not what he expected to see.

searching through each small nation & hidden unknown not on the map villages for many years up till the 3rd great ninja war.

Than Kakuzu came back to see his Daughter.

His daughter is now 28.

frusterated, sad, & livid after his unsuccessful pilgrimage he sat down opened his mask he took out a picture of him and his wife while pregnant with the unborn Shuzu he looked at his daughter after much thinking he wanted to watch her grow up to be like his deceased wife who was assassinated while one night going on a very High Bounty of 240000000000000000000 °That # is Octillion° and wanted to have the Ryo as well to help her husband, unlike him. She was raised ....
( I already have the idea of the end, his wife was murdered by Tobirama thus Shuzu shased after him for Revenge but gets servely injured an was left to die, as she took one of hidden leaf Anbu hearts and barely made at back home, the heart gives out as she opens the door & dies. You guys can copy and paste it to fix it and like I said, to continue the story as each person gets a turn) its suppose to give you the feels, Kakuzu couldn't save his daughter, thus his ruthless personality.
>>
Underageb& go away. /a/ doesn't like Naruto, it likes Hinata's Hinatas.
>>
File: kakuzus-true-faceo-o_o_944093.jpg (129KB, 640x972px) Image search: [Google]
kakuzus-true-faceo-o_o_944093.jpg
129KB, 640x972px
>>153201990
Kakuzu also needed Ryo for a Shrink.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.