[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Dubs superior to the original

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: sdgghjjk.jpg (72KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
sdgghjjk.jpg
72KB, 320x240px
ITT: Dubs superior to the original
>>
>>153191498
>ive never seen the original or watched the cringy dub since I was 8
>>
>>153191858
Who's hybrid deck here?
>>
>>153191910
>Hybrid
Get good
>>
>>153191949
Well i thinks i'm only 9 i start playing the game.
>>
Fav opening?

Mine is V3

https://youtu.be/lRiNCW4ZeSU
>>
>>153191498
I wish it didn't get axed in the US
>>
>>153192139
You think the game would have stayed longer if the anime did?
That shit was great.
>>
>>153192777
I remember starving during lunch so I could buy one more fucking booster. I know they rebranded it as Kaijudo, but its not the same
>>
>>153191498
Ghost Stories
>>
I hate the myth about Duel Masters turning into comedy due to the dub. Duel Masters was always a comedy. The newest Duel Masters' series about the little brother of the MC of the original even had an episode in which they made fun of the QUALITY animation.
>>
>>153191498
I wonder why they never tried to make this card game take off in the West. Did the directors of the Yu-Gi-Oh anime threaten to break their legs or something?
>>
>>153196079
Blame the dub.
>>
>>153194498
yeah but like most of the adaptations, they got rid of a lot of stuff. Yugioh for example, sometimes they don't even check some scripts for translation.
>>
>>153194498
>Was always comedy
No, no it was not. The American dub changed 100% of the series. It was not until Victory Versus that the series became as comedic a gag/shounen as it did.
>>
>>153191858
>I've never watched the original series at all
DM didn't get good until Cross in JP, the dub was superior for the sheer fact that it was a comedy.
>>
Best flavor text of any fucking card game.

Also, who /light/ here
>>
File: Dm34-s2.jpg (115KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
Dm34-s2.jpg
115KB, 400x560px
>>153199283
Water for lyfe.
>>
File: mimi.jpg (118KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mimi.jpg
118KB, 960x720px
All i remember is that the girl from this show was incredibly hot.
>>
>>153194141
>I know they rebranded it as Kaijudo, but its not the same
Not even rebranding, they reused art assets and some of the mechanics.
It's outright not compatible with the cold stuff.

Original game's still going strong in the orient tho.
>>
That new American show they made to bring it back was awful. They really should have just brought back the series with VS.
>>
>>153191498

So why didn't they stick to MTG cards like the first few volume of the manga?
>>
>>153191498
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_tMD5bTbLM
>>
>>153199703
Because you wouldn't be able to make half the crazy cards they make if it was magic, which is basic designs as fuck.
>>
>>153191498
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.