[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best asian dad ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: e040[1].jpg (260KB, 870x1285px) Image search: [Google]
e040[1].jpg
260KB, 870x1285px
>>
>asian dads
It is not like there's tough competition there.
>>
File: Koiwai.jpg (27KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Koiwai.jpg
27KB, 225x350px
>>153190577
Nothing will ever beat him.
>>
>>153190577
no wonder he dead
>>
>>153190577
horrible parent actually. that is some negligence level response to the situation
>>
>>153191633
How will you react?
>>
>>153191879
At first, I suppose I would be awe-struck at how low his score is.
Then I'd ask if he's having problems at school, Id tutor him from then on, explain to him the importance of learning and the relation to his future, Id talk to the teacher, etc.
>>
>>153191633
>>153191977
eh, should add that I did not notice the vexation part. I should go to sleep.
with that said, It depends on how he followed from it. Hope he tutored his kid after
>>
>>153190577
>Told his son he wasn't going to be good at anything when he was just a little kid
Dude what the fuck
>>
>>153191977
>At first, I suppose I would be awe-struck at how low his score is.

>Holy shit.
>This is amazing, I didn't even know it was possible to be this dumb. I mean, we're talking monkey stupid, as in: if I caught a wild monkey, glued a pencil to one hand and strapped it to a chair, I am reasonably certain they could score higher then you through dumb chance if I placed a test in front of it.

Yeah, sounds like good parenting.
>>
>>153192314
well, I thought the rest of the phrase was enough to imply that I also thought it being my fault or teachers/etc. and ofc I'd try not to let it show, I meant more internally than anything
>>
>>153190577
He may be asian, he may be a dad, but he's no asian dad.
>>
>>153191633
>>153191977
His dad tutored him after that, the kid wouldn't have become one of the top students otherwise.
But instead of being angry, he just said the kid still had room for improvement.
Instead of building the kid's desire for good results based on the fear of disapointing him, he built it on the desire to improve and make his dad proud of him.
>>
>>153194123
cool.

source? google says cartoon and yandex cannot find equal image
>>
>>153194311
eh, nvm. realized its that oneshot at niggastream
>>
>>153190577
If he was best then why did he died?

Checkmate, patriarchy.
>>
>>153190930
a good father knows the importance of a mother figure.

WHERE IS MOMMY???
>>
>>153194508
>oneshot
nigga it's a new series
>>
>>153194543
probably worked himself to death since it seemed like he was in a really position, so his life insurance probably gave them enough barely float.
>>
>>153194508
It's not a oneshot. It's a new series.
>>
>>153194607
>>153194624
>>153194624
oops. alright Ill check it, this thread made me curious about it anyway
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.