[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you not watching the Ange Vierge of our generation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

Why are you not watching the Ange Vierge of our generation?
>>
You speak as if Ange Vierge was something good.
>>
>>153181090
Ange Vierge was anime of the century, fag.
>>
Because it's not the Ange Vierge of our generation.
>>
My heart can only be filled by one mobage adaptation each season. Kemono Friends is already fulfilling that role.
>>
>>153181062
I wish this garbage was as good as Ange Vierge
>>
>>153181149
>>153181197
What's not Ange Vierge about it?
>>
It's so fucking dry. And they still haven't explained exactly what they're doing. The Obli have done nothing wrong as far as I can tell.
>>
>>153181226
Not stupid and basement virgin-tier enough.
>>
>>153181226
It's very similar yet lacking somehow.
The characters are less interesting
The shower is less good than the baths
The comedic bits aren't as funny
The baka squad can't compare to the baka duo
The OP song isn't as good
>>
>>153181467
>The characters are less interesting
That's subjective, only Saya had any real development in Ange Vierge, everyone else was a one trick pony.
>The OP song isn't as good
Well, every OP song this season is shit.
>>
>>153181786
You've clearly missed Akiba Strip.
>>
>>153182592
I don't watch bad anime.
>>
>>153182708
Your loss.
>>
>>153182802
>loss
But I win time by avoiding bad anime.
>>
>>153181143
Sure.
>>
>>153181062
It's funny because Ange Vierge tried very hard to avoid being the kind of boring trash that SGS is.
>>
>>153182880
Then why are you watching this one?
>>
>>153183017
Because it's good
>>
>>153183130
>>153182969
>>
>>153182880
See you in a half year when you complain that we didn't tell you to watch it when it aired.
>>
>>153183203
>>153182969
>>
>>153181229

That's the whole point, the Obli ARE the good guys.
>>
>>153181143
>Ange Vierge
literally what?
>>
>>153181229
>The Obli have done nothing wrong as far as I can tell.
>>
This show has awesome threads.
>>
The obli like smashing shit. That's it, they just like to smash shit. Now Sensei was a bad enough keiki to turn her little robot vacuum into an assistant and using the girl's highschool as a base they found 4 groups of teenagers with attitude to stop the Obli's rampages, and they do it in an off-dimension where the shit that gets smashed doesn't do harm to their real world.
>>
Io is so cool.
I'm watching the show just for her.
>>
>>153187456
She's the sexiest
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.