[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you read Gantz:G, anon? What do you think of Gantz:O?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Gantz_G.jpg (316KB, 984x695px) Image search: [Google]
Gantz_G.jpg
316KB, 984x695px
Have you read Gantz:G, anon? What do you think of Gantz:O?
>>
Its great
>>
File: gantz g ch 16.jpg (352KB, 954x1400px) Image search: [Google]
gantz g ch 16.jpg
352KB, 954x1400px
It would be much more tolerable if it was released weekly instead of monthly. The artstyle, pacing, and spinoff-factor is more fitting for a fast-but-low-quality publication. Hell, this is still only the second game so far and the boss is basically Nurarihyon-tier in terms of overkill and unclear health. I really want to enjoy this like the old days of the original Gantz, but I just can't see it going anywhere at such an abysmal pace.

At least we now have an all-girl squad with a non-bratty competent kid character in it, I guess.
>>
>>153179566
Does it have a man dry humping a giant horsefaced alien woman? No? Don't care.
>>
I don't think it's very good, girls getting jelous over who gets more male attention isn't very interesting to me. Also I think it's lost some appeal due to the readers already knowing everything about Gantz by now.
>>
>>153179566
Would be better if there was a cameo from either the remnants of Osaka team after Nuri or the old Tokyo team, so we can at least legitimize this instead of just a random spinoff you don't really need to read. Izumi would be great, because we always wondered if he could take on Nuri during his prime.
>>
I find the suits and weapons to be highly erotic.
>>
File: 147916998084.jpg (219KB, 692x558px) Image search: [Google]
147916998084.jpg
219KB, 692x558px
I liked the aliens in the first mission.
>>
Male Tae is still alive?
>>
>>153179566
It's shit, the pacing is the same the original Gantz had, the problem is that the original was biweekly, G is monthly, it gets boring fast.

Also how the hell a spin-off with a Kishimito + Kurono fusion doesn't have any nudity in? Why even call it Gantz.

>>153183231
>Male Tae
He wasn't nearly as annoying and was actually getting shit done for the little time he had with the Gantz situation.

No, he dies pretty soon actually, becoming the reason for Kurona to keep participating in the missions to bring him back.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.