[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neon genesis evangelion.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Any eva fans?
>>
>>153164419
Tell me about Asuka, why does she eat the water melon?
>>
File: asukamelon.jpg (1017KB, 1585x1732px) Image search: [Google]
asukamelon.jpg
1017KB, 1585x1732px
>>153164419
>that resolution
Wow.
>>
>>153164439
Because she has patrician taste.
>>
>>153164439
I would assume because her friend kaji has a watermelon patch lol.
>>
>>153164419
Never even heard of the show. If you want to post about your obscure cult anime, go to reddit.
>>
>>153164419
Water melons need a lot of sunlight, how do they cope with that in the geofront?
>>
>>153164583
Don't know never thought about that.
>>
>>153164583
Tender, loving at constant intervals care negate the standard requirements for crop yield. The water is also spiked with Tang.
But seriously, what the fuck was Kaji doing there?
>>
>>153164679
>what the fuck was Kaji doing there?
If you consider that Kaji was the only one of the people pulling the strings behind the scenes who actually achieved their goal, and the fact that he was literally the world's greatest spy, him knowing where Shinji was and talking to him isn't really that crazy.
>>
>>153164452
>>
>>153164732
>world's greatest spy
>gets killed
>>
whens episode 4 coming out, this year?
>>
>>153164921
>He doesn't believe in anything other than self-presevation

Being alive at the end is not always a win condition.
>>
>>153165010
I like people who weren't captured.
>>
>>153164583
Mirrors. Their subterranean pine forest got real sun. Don't think they showed off the outside structures until Rebuild, though.
>>
>>153164419
Where the hell is Asuka's butt from that image?
>>
>>153164732
>him knowing where Shinji was and talking to him isn't really that crazy
But Shinji walked up to him. Kaji was just tending his melons. I think you've got his character a little wrong; in that scene, he's basically resolved himself to his faith.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.