[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Zettai Karen Children worth watching if I really liked Hyoubu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: KyosukeUnlimited.jpg (21KB, 469x274px) Image search: [Google]
KyosukeUnlimited.jpg
21KB, 469x274px
Is Zettai Karen Children worth watching if I really liked Hyoubu in the Unlimited?
>>
File: kJs8Hcm.jpg (75KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kJs8Hcm.jpg
75KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>Is the original worth watching if I liked this spinoff?
>>
File: ZKC.jpg (281KB, 662x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ZKC.jpg
281KB, 662x1000px
>>153164077
Nah, the anime was pretty garbage.

I love the fuck out of the manga though, and Hyoubu plays a pretty fucking big role considering he's one of the big villains. He's the most regularly reoccurring character besides the Children and Minamoto.

If you're interested in the series, definitely go with the manga over the anime.
>>
>>153164192
The anime has Aya Hirano tho
>>
>>153164192
I dunno, I can pick up the manga if I really like the series but I feel like watching an anime right now

What's so bad about it?

>>153164184
It seems like the Unlimited is different than the original show though, and I don't know how much screentime Hyoubu has and I mean he's the main reason I cared about the Unlimited.
>>
>>153164255
He's in it a lot, especially in the second half. Zettai Karen Children has a lot of cute espers fighting criminal of the week episodes if that's a negative for you
>>
>>153164192
>these are high schoolers
>>
>>153164255
I found it to be a slower adaptation than it should be. I mean, calling it garbage was probably extreme - it wasn't horrible or anything.

If you want, go ahead and check it out. It had its good points. Just keep in mind Hyoubu doesn't show up in the anime until episode 8 (but there's 50 some episodes and he shows up in maybe 40 of them).
>>
File: Zettai Karen Children.jpg (147KB, 454x640px) Image search: [Google]
Zettai Karen Children.jpg
147KB, 454x640px
>>153164305
That's actually their adult 20 year old forms. These are their child forms.

Now that I think about it, I don't have any pictures of their middle or highschool forms on hand.

For some reason Zettai Karen Children isn't very popular on /a/. This is the first thread I've seen about it in months.
>>
>>153164300
>>153164340
alright thanks I'll definitely check it out then

it seems like an anime I wouldn't usually watch but maybe I'll like it, I can put up with it it at least if he's in it a lot. The girls were okay in Unlimited too so maybe I'll grow to like them more in the show
>>
>>153164364
>Zettai Karen Children isn't very popular on /a/
I liked it a lot when the Children were little brats. Then they grew up, which wasn't a problem in and of itself but the story got bogged down by new characters and long dragging subplots while some of the earlier characters I liked got sidelined and I got lost in the end.
Last thing I remember is Feather trying to save those clones.
>>
>>153164364
/a/ hardly ever watches anything longer than two cours. Only reason I can think of since it has a cast full of lolis and a lot "I'm such an otaku xD" jokes; /a/ should love it
>>
>>153164364
It was popular ages ago. No one cares now, it needs to fucking end.
>>
>>153164364
I made a thread asking if Hyobu would fuck off a few weeks ago. Only time I've ever seen it mentioned on /a/
>>
File: 33654880_p0.jpg (209KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
33654880_p0.jpg
209KB, 800x1130px
Fujiko is the cutest
>>
I dropped zkc shortly after the time skip. The story just got boring and I think a new scanslation team was putting out low energy releases.

Has it gotten better?

It's a shame I couldn't get into zkc. GS mikami was a childhood favourite.
>>
So Minamoto and Mary and all of them are active duty army officers, right? Are the Children or Naomi?
>>
>>153164601
Which time skip? The Middle School or High School one?
>>
>>153164364
THEY
AGED
>>
>>153164615
>Naomi
Is that the cute girl with codename Wild Cat who got sidelined harder than the furry?
>>
>>153164077
The fact that you like such a shitty character at all is bad enough
>>153164364
>For some reason Zettai Karen Children isn't very popular on /a/.
Ages ago it use to get nightly discussions when the manga was behind but dropped off the radar as it caught up. The manga was a lot more entertaining in the beginning when they were kids but as they grew and the love aspect became more present and Hyoubu got more screentime it got really bad and to add insult to injury a new teenage guardian for the girls was introduced in the second timeskip.
>>
>>153164077
My case is worse, I liked Andy and he is anime original and isn't even there in ZKC.
>>
>>153166391
>>153164077
This anime brought in a shitload of degenerates
>>
>>153165656
This. It was great when they were children. It was still good when they were in middle school. They should have stuck with magneto and the normalfags as villains of the series. Delving too deep in that edgy black phantom crap or whatever it's called and giving us a literal cartoon villain just to have an excuse for Hyoubu to be in the good guys' side, not to mention the author backpedaling hard with Kaoru and her guardian's relationship by introducing a fucking self insert replacement MC is what killed the series for me.

The anime was good though. It was the same studio that made Hayate's S1. If anything they poured a lot of love there.
>>
>>153166971
I agree fuck that new MC. The only good thing in the highschool arc are the new uniforms.
>>
>>153166391
Andy is in the manga. There was a cameo or two.
>>
>>153164077
No its bad
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.