[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

JUST
>>
>dat moment when the viewers felt exactly what taki-kun felt
>>
>>153153914
please tell how it was in the movies ;_;
>>
File: n-nani..webm (490KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
n-nani..webm
490KB, 1280x688px
>>153153965
>mfw
>>
walk away
>>
When will I be able to watch this
>>
So, was the "i love you" the reason why Mitsuha was attached to Taki-kun post-comet?
I mean Taki has the drawings, the bracelet and all so that could explain the attachment to her. Mitsuha however doesn't have any except the words in her palm.
What if Taki-kun wrote his name and musubi erased it from Mitsuha's hand? Will Mitsuha still feel emptiness all those years?
pls respond
>>
>>153154291
watch the movie
>>
What kadokawa had to do with the movie
>>
>>153154291
>>153154367
>>
>>153153844
This film was so full of emotional moments that drag you into the protagonist shoes
>>
>>153157093
>>153157093
>>153157093
>>153157093
>>
>>153154197
Theres a 720p rip out, it's quite watchable
>a buh buh I can't handle anything other than 1080p or it RUINS teh STORY

I watched fucking Eva on ghetto ass bootleg VHS tapes, you'll take it and like it.
>>
>>153157983
I dont know about the english dubs that will come, but i watched it in italian cinemas and the italian dub was superior to the japanese one. Voices were on point more often than in the original one.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.