[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little Witch Academia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1484240538385.png (417KB, 607x664px) Image search: [Google]
1484240538385.png
417KB, 607x664px
How would you rate each episode and why?
>>
>1
>2
>3
>4
>5
>>
File: Constanze_2.jpg (26KB, 338x480px) Image search: [Google]
Constanze_2.jpg
26KB, 338x480px
>>153145887
>Episode One: 7
>Episode Two: 6
>Episode Three: 9
>Episode Four: 6
>Episode Five: 8
>>
>>153145887
OVA 1: 10/10
OVA 2: 9/10
>>
Jasminka has an absolutely MASSIVE futa cock; she could throatfuck herself if she wasn't so busy breaking Diana's mind with it
>>
>3 LWA threads
>>
>>153146143
>muh generals
Fuck off.
>>
>>153146143
The human liver has 4 lobes. And it's overall performance rapidly decreases as lobes are removed/lost.

Let us have our lobes.
>>
>>153146143
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>153146479
>>>>/reddit/
reddit fag detected
>>
>>153145887
>all of them
Amanda's feet/10
>>
>>153146143
all me the triggercunt mod
>>
>>153145887
>1: 7/10
Wasted too much on the journey to even get to the ruins. Could've skipped it entirely and have Akko meet up with Sucy early after seeing it from the distance. Would've made up more time in introducing the supposedly important Diana here. Overall, a standard introductory episode.
>2: 8/10
Episode does its beats well to set up its conclusion. Show how Diana is superior in magic in pretty much everyone but shows her weakness with her pride. Shows off that the Shiny Rod only activates in certain times, and Akko earns Diana's respect (a bit) because of her actions.
>3: 9/10
Absolutely fun episode. Would have been great if there was a hint in Akko learning how to fly.
>4: 6/10
Nothing really happened, but it explores Lotte and Barbara's characters, showing the latter isn't just a huge gaping cunt, while the former shows why she is so supportive of Akko
>5: 5/10
Promising beginning, interesting dynamic between Amanda and Akko, and seemingly sets up that they would do at least something important. Completely falls apart in the second half with the deus ex machina, making the already established near-perfect Diana a shallow comic parody of herself. Entire conflict is made of thin air, essentially a shaggy dog story:pointless builds up that leads to conclusions that resolved nothing.
>>
>>153148748
I'm okey with this. The last episode was the only one really weak.
>>
Episode One: 5
Does a decent job of setting things up, but not much happens in the way of characters or worldbuilding

Episode Two: 6
A little more involved in the characters and their relationships, although the actual plot was again not very interesting.

Episode Three: 9
Effectively everything about this episode is gold. My only gripe is Amanda's trio isn't really introduced properly, more of a "hey there are these people too" ordeal.

Episode Four: 7
Better than the earlier episodes from a worldbuilding perspective, and I thought the commentary on fandom was cute. Lote is cute.

Episode Five: 7
About the same as the previous episodes, although the character development was the strongest part imo.

Overall: 7/10
>>
>>153145887
One: 7
Two: 6
Three: 6
Four: 5
Five: 5
I hope this trend doesn't continue.
>>
>>153145956
>>153146027
>>153151929
>and why
>>
>>153145887
>1
6/10
Wasn't that good for a pilot I'd say. Mostly because in the end, nothing really happens. It started nicely but the entire second half is action that amounts to very little.

>2
7/10
Opened some neat possibilities, interactions, dynamics, started the worldbuilding per say. it's nice.

>3
9/10
Balances character, exposition, action, humor, the whole lot.

>4
7/10
I actually really liked the fact that it's a more laid back exposition episode, and not a "wave your magic wand until light and shenanigans happen" one.
Plus the depiction of fandom was nice.

>5
6/10
The pacing was a little messy, there were some fun and interesting ideas but it just doesn't flow very well.
Also, is it me or was the animation not as good as it was in the rest of the series?
But still (((I liked it)))
>>
>>153148748
Episode 5 still had good action and i really enjoyed the first half.
The Dragon stuff was in itself pretty funny and actually important sicne we didn't really had established the reputation of magic in the universe like the movies did.
It felt like the zombie episode of space dandy somehow
>>
5: Awesome 5/5
Loved the action, all the characters having a moment to shine in their own way, enough exposition of the world and the oddly realistic money troubles Luna Nova faced. Also the dynamics between a tomboy and a genki girl.

4:Cute 5/5
The episode can be summed up as a glimpse into introverted Lotte's passionate side, showing us much more of the character than we've ever seen, she's adorable, it was a fun heartwarming episode.

3:Silly 3/5
Kind of weak, but ok. Gags could have been actually funny and it would have been better.

2:Nice 4/5
Just a nice all around episode, Akko's only real achievement was saving those butterflies so far, but we saw Diana's flaws too. Good episode that builds up a mixed record for both characters for the future so neither is completely a failure/perfect.

1:Ok 4/5
A fun re-entroduction to the show, it was fun. Akko's asspull was enjoyable as awlays, and Succy was fun.

So far I'd rate the show as solid and good, overall.
>>
File: 1484616897799.jpg (14KB, 300x246px) Image search: [Google]
1484616897799.jpg
14KB, 300x246px
Literally all 10/10s.
I fucking love the characters, music, visuals and especially Akko's retarded antics.
>>
>>153152660
t. dianafag
>>
>>153152674
I sort of wish it was smaller in scale for the beginning.
Like, instead of dealing with dragons and stuff outside of the school, we had time to have some cozy shenanigans episodes to see how exactly Akko managed to steal the pies.
It would go stale quickly though, so eh.
>>
>>153152068
Oh sorry I misread OP, I'm just too tired to do it right now.
>>
Am I the only one that thinks 4 is the best episode so far?
>>
>>153152839
I appreciate that lack of intesity though. The first 3 episodes were really full of high octane stuff, while the past two episodes were more dedicated to calmer stuff.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.