[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We Can't Study!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: 02-03.jpg (2MB, 1782x1300px) Image search: [Google]
02-03.jpg
2MB, 1782x1300px
So what did you guys think about the 1st chapter ?
>>
File: 1486326849618.png (322KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1486326849618.png
322KB, 900x1300px
>>
Needs to end with 3 volumes. I want this to wrap up soon, the plot is going to get old quick.
>>
>>153137521
I thought the title was "We Never Learn"?

Anyway it not as bad as I assume it was going to be but it still very early to judge. Kind of wish the MC is more interesting, RomCom's tend to always put focus on the girls and leave the story with a terrible bland MC that I don't think I'll be able to read another one where the MC is completely boring. At least in this manga he doesn't seem to be useless so that a plus.
>>
>>153137521
I don't see the story going anywhere. Nice premise. But it will get axed in 50 chapters.
>>
>>153138219
>"We Never Learn"
Isn't that great.

Just change the promotional title so that people can't search for it.

Also both titles are shit.
>>
Also regarding the title.

Isn't Boku singlular? (and male)

So he is complaining that he can't study with that burden.
>>
>>153138352
It's bokutachi, means "we".
>>
I thought there were like 6 new series, are they all starting in different weeks?
>>
>>153137521
This is one of those manga people will regret reading like Nisekoi and Fuuka.
>>
>>153138468
Yes, one new series per week.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170206-115405.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170206-115405.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>153138219
It is We never Learn
>>
>>153139061
rip the issue famalama
>>
>>153137521
That short haired titty monster is a cutie. Hopefully this guy has gotten better at drawing nipples, the Nisekoi spinoff he did was a let down
>>
>>153139090
if I knew how I would
>>
>>153137521
Cute first chapter, but the plot doesn't seem very sustainable. The author better have a lot more in story than that, or it'll get stale fast.
>>
How is this thread related to MHA? Why was I cross linked here
>>
>>153140608
>>153137521
I think this plot screams stupidity.

Because he has not actually thought about study techniques or compelling reasons why they would study each others subject.

While ignoring the fact that each of those subjects is more diverse than Literature/Science.
>>
Sleeping beauty a cute.
Also it's fun but how far can you get with only that idea?
>>
>>153141006

You can't. Remember what happened to Pajama na Kanojo?
>>
>>153141060
No never read that.
>>
I wonder if they'll try to cheat at some point.
>>
>>153141358

The whole point is this guys friend died and is now a ghost wearing pajamas.

Except 10 chapters later she came back to life.

Then with its premise gone, it meandered a bit and then died even more awful than it began.

It's art wasn't bad either. It's story was just so retarded that no one could care less about it.
>>
>>153137521
I want to fuck headband but she looks like a super baka and short-hair has the better tits.
>>
>>153137521
will be better than nisekoi at least
>>
>>153141775
So I was right, there isn't much we can do with a this premise.

I mean yea you get a couple of more chapters of them failing. Then maybe one of the girls gets sick so we get some backstory. Then we go to the rich girl's beach house. Eventually we either get more people in this study group or we get to meet other study groups from other schools?

At most that's 50ich episodes with the same gag of them not understanding.

The mangaka must have something planned, that's the only way I can imagine an editor giving this the greenlight.
>>
>>153140923
Hopefully they go more into that. I'm assuming that because of the schools they want to get into, Science girl is bad at all humanity subjects, while Lit girl is bad at all the technical ones. There should be plenty of subjects to cover. The real issue is how to keep teaching new things without it getting stale. Doesn't have the advantage of food manga where the reactions and food is a prize in itself.
>>
>>153142295
They Author'd actually need to know how to study.
>>
>>153143065
The issue with studying is that it's all reliant per person. And some things just don't come naturally, like being able to write well vs beautifully. Or understanding certain concepts, especially the theoretical ones.
>>
>>153143169
Should have chosen a different angle or even a different topic then.

Literature is not only about writing.
>>
>>153137521
Girls are cute.
>>
>>153137521
Fucking garbage. I know it's the jump and I'm not the target demographic, but still. The premise is so fucking stupid it makes me embarassed for whoever wrote and greenlighted this shit.
>>
Not going to follow it, not worth the fanservice.
>>
>>153143493
Yes they are. I hope this manga is not too prude to stop at kissing.
>>
I always feel the way the houses of poor children are portrayed in manga is extreme. Like look at that house.
>>
>>153144584

I agree
>>
Either gets axed and ends the love triangle or runs long enough to become an harem.
The premise is so dumb, "since you studied to hard to get free uni and make a better life for your family, go and do our job because adults are stupid", what the fuck?
>>
>>153147459
My assumption was that it only goes to 1 student. So the condition to give him the scholarship would be to help the other 2 students that are better than him get into the schools they want to enter.
>>
I'm exactly the cover page into the series and I've already dropped it because I know it's harem shit.

Why can Japan not just write normal romance stories.
>>
>>153144584
https://youtu.be/xECUrlnXCqk
>>
>>153148339
They did in the 80s.
Come join us during the Maison Ikkoku streams.

>>153148738
Oh wow how funny he's poor. XD HAHAHAHAHAHA. My sides they have left the orbit.
>>
>>153147459
Just fuck off and dont read it then
>>
>>153148254
that makes even less sense, i mean if glasses girl is a genius at math but shit at everything else and doesn't want to study math at uni, why would you even consider her for the scholarship at all, same with the other girl.
>>
>>153149994
She'd get scholarship to a science school.

The main point is:
Each girl could claim the scholarship to go to a school specialized in what she excels in. But both girls don't want that. So he grabbed the 3rd best student told him he'd get the prize if he manages to get the other 2 where they want to go.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.