[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This asshole has doomed like 10 universes to destruction with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 508
Thread images: 96

File: the real villain of Dragon Ball.png (303KB, 630x353px) Image search: [Google]
the real villain of Dragon Ball.png
303KB, 630x353px
This asshole has doomed like 10 universes to destruction with his little tournament.
>>
Eleven.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az7wDedqsNI
The lyrics are from Goku's perspective
>>
>>153138040
That's some great fanfiction you just said sempai keep not trying.
>>
>>153137262
aren't there 12 universes?
>>
>Goku is the villain of the series
>the guy the anime has been building up for decades as the strongest man in the universe, the guy who surpasses his and everyone else's limits over and over again to triumph in the end, is the final boss
I'd watch that. No one can beat him, it's the ultimate despair.
>>
>>153136606
>build up impossibly strong villain
>3 asspulls later the protag can beat him anyway

will toriyama ever change his formula? will people ever stop gobbling this shit up?
>>
>>153138133
The 1 winner will survive
>>
Please explain. I don't even watch it, I just visit DB threads from time to time.
>>
>>153136606

>implying they won't be wished back with the fanfic dragon balls

It's like you've never watched DB
>>
File: ayy.jpg (14KB, 497x260px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
14KB, 497x260px
Leave goku to me
>>
>>153139073
That sounds like Screwattack Superman. I feel sorry for Ben ;_;
>>
>>153139499
>Implying the Dragon Balls can override Zenou-sama's power

They are gone, Tim.
>>
>>153138040
Is this a JoJo reference?
>>
>>153139499
If U6 gets blown up there goes some of the super dragon balls.
>>
>>153139473
At the end of Super's third arc, the 2 universes contest, we get to meet the absolute god of all 12 universes, known as Zen-Oh (Jap for 'King of All' Zeno for short.)

As the absolute god he has the power of destroy entire universes, something that wouldnt be a problem if it werent for the fact that he is basically a child, because of that, even the Gods of destruction like Beerus get scared shitless at the mere mention of him.

Goku ends up befriending Zeno, he, excited due to what happened in the contest, decides he wants to make a new tournament , in which ALL 12 universes are invited.

After the Zamasu/Black saga, it seems that Zeno, being the child he is, forgot about his idea.

Goku, bored, wanted to remind him, but Beerus and Whis, knowing how Zeno's childish innocence can be fucking dangerous, try to stop him, even to the point Beerus threats Goku with HAKAI him if he doesnt stop.

At the end, Goku manages to get to remind and convice Zeno of the tournament.

We, as the audience, know that the universes of the losers of the tournament will be wiped out, Goku does not, that is because he didnt thought Zeno would go THAT far.

Tldr: Goku just wanted fight stronger dudes, Zeno just wants to play, and unfortunately, his idea of 'playing' actually constitues THE END OF THE UNIVERSE!
>>
>>153138990
Are you retarded? 11+1=12
>>
How? How do all of you instantly know when DBS is back to the main plot episodes? Activity suddenly picks up like crazy and multiple threads pop up. I get the hardcore fans knowing but how do all these casuals know too? Reddit told me casuals don't care if Toriyama is behind an episode.
>>
>>153139073
>strongest man in the universe
>Gets hurt by a bullet
>>
>>153136606
>no dragon ball super in the title
Move here >>153140087
>>
>>153139971
well, theres the news, and shonen jump announcements.

also, this new arc to a degree is considered as a new season/new show, thats also why the new opening.
>>
>>153138990
>12 universes
>1 winner
>11 losers
>losers get their universes destroyed
>>
>>153139618
Of course it is, you retard.

>Yare yare
>>
>>153136606
>Dragon Ball Super giving into SJW faggotry and Affirmative Action by having a BLACK WOMAN as a god of destruction
>>
File: spinaltapcap14097128.jpg (20KB, 255x210px) Image search: [Google]
spinaltapcap14097128.jpg
20KB, 255x210px
>>153137262
>>
>>153142039
lol what
>>
>>153139183
He has to have that formula in order to change it anon. So far only zamasu arc was like that.
>>
>>153138040
>Even Zen Oh Sama will be blown away!

Jesus Goku has gone full Joker/Want to watch the world burn mode. What a fucking madman.
>>
>>153136606
goku has become so retarded that all he cares is fighting, regardless of who it may doom.

I bet he would give up his genitals if it means he can fight strong opponents every single day
>>
>>153142039
>being this retarded
>>
>>153143131
>he'd give up stuff he doesnt care about
Welll yeah
>>
>>153143131
>declines being rez'd after Cell because him being around just causes trouble for Earth
>now palling around with gods and endangering multiple universes

Goku needs to be superdead.
>>
>>153138040
>Goku : FUCK FURRIES
>Vegeta : FUCK FATTIES
>>
File: zeno.jpg (11KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
zeno.jpg
11KB, 222x227px
>>153136606
>>153139073
>Goku will shit his pants once he realizes what's at stake in the new tournament
>By the end of the arc he'll convince the Zeno's not to destroy any universes
This is how it's going down, or some variation of this. Y'all need to fuck off with this "dude what if Goku is the bad guy now lmao" bullshit, it's the new "Black is Goten" except it's even more cringeworthy.
>>
>Retards still don't know what the universe is
There can't be 10 Universes. There's one Universe. Even if there are fucking alternate dimensions and timelines they're still a part of the same Universe. The Universe is literally everyone. Kys.
>>
>>153141965
They never said the whole universe will be destoryed. Just the participants in the tournamnet.
>>
>>153138040
>I wanna laugh like crazy
>I can't get no satisfaction
>Boredom becomes a stone
>>
>>153143670
there can be multiple universe because its fiction.
regardles M theory explictly refers to alternate timelines as entirely different universes.
>>
>>153142039
>egyptian
>black

kill yourself dumb WE WUZ
>>
>>153142039
she's orange you dumbfuck.
>>
Goku has no idea that Zeno is someone that plays with the universes. He just wanted another friendly tournament with the strongest opponents. And Beerus was "conveniently" vague in explaining why this was a bad idea.
>>
>>153143766
You have it backwards.
>>
>>153143670
Its a multiverse, a fictional thing.
Also, db super explicitly stated that universes are part of timelines, not the other way around. Makes little sense, but ts dragon ball.
>>
>>153139926
>We, as the audience, know that the universes of the losers of the tournament will be wiped out
Curious, how do we know that? Was it mentioned explicitly elsewhere or is that just a logical assumption based on the arc's name?
>>
>>153136606
So maybe this will give the series a little tension again?
>>
>>153144992
We just do ok gawwwwwd why do you always hav to investigate,??
>>
File: 1458426515232.png (365KB, 439x609px) Image search: [Google]
1458426515232.png
365KB, 439x609px
>>153136606
Goku is an utter piece of shit.
>Let's Vegeta, a mass murdering Saiyan, live because he wants to fight him again
>Future Trunks tells him about the androids, he doesn't tell anyone else so they can perpare. If it weren't for Piccolo spilling the beans earth might've been gone
>Gives Cell a fucking Senzu bean so Gohan can have a "fair fight"
>Needs to be told by Piccolo, Gohan's real dad, that sending Gohan to fight the solar system destroying monstrosity isn't a good idea and that Gohan isn't a fighter
>Goku dies and remains dead for seven years, never once drops by with instant transmission to greet his family and never once "calls" them through King Kai
>When he goes back to earth for one day (which might be as long as he has for all we know) he uses this day to fight a fucking tournament
>His son, whom he has never seen before, is casually commented on with "hey, he looks like a little me!" before promptly being ignored
>When Beerus goes full butthurt on everyone, Goku just keeps looking on because it's exciting
>He offers to let Frieza, the fucking space emperor who KILLED KRILLIN, go back safely so he can train to come back even stronger
>He hasn't kissed his wife even once in 20+ years
And here's the kicker
>According to a Toriyama interview, Goku sees Chichi and Gohan as nothing more than close friends

No shit this fucking douchebag would doom 11 universes with billions if not trillions of souls to utter destruction (as in even their afterlives are erased) for his own entertainment. Even Beerus, the guy who literally has "destroy shit" in his job description, told Goku this is a stupid idea.
>>
>>153145806
well no one's perfect
>>
>>153144992
that, and im sure it was in news sites at the moment.

also, just to confirm, thats in the name of the next episode.
>>
I just want all the other universe gods to look at universe 7's representatives with disgust for dragging them into this mess.
>>
>>153144040
that is true, im pretty sure Whis wouldnt have no trouble explaining goku how zeno really is, allowing him to think twice before going on with his plan.

i guess goku decided to go on, cuz beerus was,'cant let you do that because REASONS!, so stop now or you get HAKAI'D!'
>>
>>153143657
This, unfortunately

I would like to see ayy lmao battle goku and talk about how terrified he is for his family and goku finally get it. But it wont happen.
>>
>>153145864
Well, the aforementioned mass murdering Saiyan managed to improve. He became a better person, learned to value life and eventually learned to love his wife and his son.

All in all, he's a better person than Goku at this point.

>>153145988
Me too, but Toriyama will probably "forget" about that.
>>
>>153143829
Everyone keeps posting this as the key example.
>The door of possibilities is still locked
>Guess I'll just break through the wall again.
>Shout it's a piece of cake.
Kakarot is wants to become stronger simply for the sake of being stronger and he has become arrogant do to his past success at surpassing his limits.
Gohan being the scholar he is will be the first to realize the utter terror of the unknown that will be born from his father having no more barriers to breach.
Your face when this arc ends with Gohan putting his father down like a mad dog.
>>
>>153145806
Yes, he's not literally superman, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Also
>taking toriyama's interviews seriously
Those might be contradicted any second anon, dont't think too much about them. Not to mention there's nothing wrong with what you said. Its not like he's forcing chichi and gohan to live with him.
>>
File: DBUniverse7.png (244KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
DBUniverse7.png
244KB, 550x550px
>>153138990
>>153143670

In db the 'universe' is a giant snow globe. There are 12 snow globes inside an even bigger snowglobe which is the 13th snowglobe/universe. They are still part of the same reality though. Timelines are completely separate worlds though. Each timeline has a copy of what the other timeline had barring the changes that happened were it deviated.

The 13th is were the angels and Omi God live. I wonder what is beyond the 13th universe.
As bad and incoherent of a writer/storyteller Toriyama is; his concept of universes and timelines is extremely easy to follow.

Maybe there are other mega verses out there. Maybe all of them are inside a even bigger structure and maybe there are a bunch of those inside an even bigger structure.
>>
>>153146199
Well Gohan and vegeta
>>
I only really care about more Mai. Does Mai show up at all?
>>
File: 40043.jpg (31KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
40043.jpg
31KB, 225x350px
>mfw evil Goku will never happen
>mfw this arc will basically be U6 arc but grander in scale
>mfw 6 or 7 universes out of 10 will be irrelevant
>mfw everyone except Goku and Vegeta will job
>mfw the buff ayylmao is going to be another Hit/Pikkon clone who becomes a friend when Goku beats him
>mfw Goku just has a trick up his sleeve that will let him convince Zeno to call off/undo the destruction, which is why he started the tournament in the first place
>mfw it was all a prank bro, let's just eat food :)))
>>
>>153140229
>no dragon ball super in the title
>half of the catalog pics are fucking anime girls

what the fuck is with this board
>>
>goku becomes evil
>defeats gods
>zarama called
>wish goku good again
>>
>>153138040
So he used to do fun things before but now it's just boredom.
>>
File: goku beerus 77.jpg (282KB, 1010x2870px) Image search: [Google]
goku beerus 77.jpg
282KB, 1010x2870px
>>153136606
what's a universe or ten for a good fight?
>>
File: heaven.png (700KB, 644x1116px) Image search: [Google]
heaven.png
700KB, 644x1116px
who will be number one under him?
>>
The narrative that Goku's obsession is dooming everyone is pretty neat.

It's not like he's evil or anything, he's just selfish as he always has been but on a whole new level,
>>
File: Daishinkan_2.jpg (120KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Daishinkan_2.jpg
120KB, 1366x768px
>>153147226
>Zeno's bow to Daishinkan
>In contact with Gods of Destruction
>Possess top 5 battle power
>Controls the multiverse with an iron but fair fist
>Owns Zamasu's no ningen cabins and Frost's banks
>Direct descendants of the ancient godly blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities in Universe 13 (Daishingrad will be be the first city)
>Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Daishinkan angels
>Daishinkan and his children all said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Martial Arts Schools & Red Ribbon Headquarters
>Ancient Namekian scriptures tell of 13 angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented godly ki powerups with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the multiverse
>You likely have Daishinbots inside you right now
>Daishinkan is in regular communication with Dragon God Zarama, forwarding the word of the God to the Supreme Kais and Gods of Destruction. Who do you think set up the meeting between Shin & Beerus (First meeting between the two Gods in over 1000 years) and arranged the Supreme Kai's first trip to Beerus' planet in history literally a few days later to the Daishinoff bunker in a future timeline?
>he learned fluent Namekian in under a week
>Nation worlds entrust their gold reserves with him. There's no gold at Capsule Corp, only Ft. Dai
>he is about 7 trillion decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.
>>
>>153145806

Goku is a man baby sociopath

His natural saiyan sociopathy combined with him hitting his head and becomming an brain damaged idiot has made him the most dangerous faggot in the world
>>
>>153147364
>dangerous faggot
I think someone took that name already.
>>
>Goku in Dragon Ball
Naive curious child who is easy to get along with. Strong as fuck and enjoys fighting, but clearly still cares about his friends and family.
>Goku in Dragon Ball Super
hurf durf I want to fight da strongest I don't care about anything else.
>>
>>153147658
power changes you
>>
>>153147658
mid life crisis?
>>
File: img_646.jpg (15KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
img_646.jpg
15KB, 400x251px
>Goku
>evil

nice try, faggots
>>
>>153146199
Can death even stop Goku? He'll just go to the other world and continue his rampage.
>>
>>153148233
Goku's pure, not necessarily good.
>>
>>153147658
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QTRN8YX2LM

Never forget.
>>
>>153148961
>tfw too beta to deny your best friend's unbelievably retarded request
>>
File: 1482966363893.jpg (42KB, 985x554px) Image search: [Google]
1482966363893.jpg
42KB, 985x554px
>>153149229
He also let the androids live because 18 gave him a boner. Krillin is the ultimate beta and if it weren't for the dragonballs existing and Toriyama being unable to write women, he'd be the beta orbiter who ruined us all for just a whiff of pussy.
>>
>>153148233
>Casually dooming at least 11 universes out of boredom, one of which he may reside in.
Seems legit.

Also, I noticed Android 17 is in the opening. So I guess they're going to revive him to fill out the roster. So if they can resurrect old enemies, why not bring back others so Roshi, Krillin, and Tien don't waste slots? Because they haven't been relevant since/prior to Namek.
Why not bring back Cell in his perfect form? I'm sure he'd be stronger than 17. I'm pretty sure the argument of "Hey, if this universe is destroyed, you go with it" would be enough for any former villain. Cell himself would probably jump at the chance to absorb strong fighters into his biomass.
>>
>>153149494
Dude 17's been alive since Cell was defeated.
>>
File: Android17-manga.png (155KB, 316x295px) Image search: [Google]
Android17-manga.png
155KB, 316x295px
>>153149494
Are you doing this on purpose or is your memory as bad as Toriyama's?
>>
>thinking of ending 11 universes
>ruining the fun of another future universal tournament

Yeah, no.
This tournament doesn't even feel right to be before the end of z, because we already know nothing happens to Goku and friends(i even bet that Goku will lose the final to someone else). That is why this should be after that ending. The stakes should be like characters getting erased for bad performances for the chosen fighters, leaving the universes aside to give them a chance to the universes to get better fighters at some later point.
>>
>>153144169
But... that's stupid. It raises the stakes, but it's stupid.
>>
>>153150754
>zeno
>smart
>>
Huh I keep seeeing stuff like this and it reminds me that Super is in my backlog. Do I need to start from episode one if I saw the movies? Main reason I've been putting it off is DBZ has a shit ton of filler.
>>
>>153151755

Start at episode 28. 1-27 is just the movies but shittier.
>>
>>153151836
Alright neat, thanks.
>>
>>153150257
Holy shit, where have I been?
>>153150657
Apparently it's as bad as his.

Where was he in the Buu saga? I could have sworn only 18 survived.
>>
>Goku becomes the villain
>Vegeta beats sense into him
>Vegeta finally beats a main villain and Kakaroth at the same time
>>
>>153152450
As amazing as this sounds, this is Toriyama we're talking about here, the same guy who has forced the same exact stale status quo for YEARS.
>>
>>153147658
He still is a curious child, but now he is super powerful and this curiousity will destroy 11 universes.
>>
>>153143657
man it would've been cool if black was goten though
zamasu being both zamasu and black is also pretty good but I still can't help but like the black is goten more
>>
>>153148903
Wait, if Vegeta is pure evil, he can ride the kinto-un?
>>
>>153152442
Did some more google-ing and and he was in the Buu saga for less than half a minute. Sorry for not remembering such 20-ish second cameo.
>>
>>153152651
>vegeta
>evil
y'know we're past the saiyan arc right?
>>
>>153148961
What the fuck man.

Krillin should have just said fuck no stabbed him the second goku said 'what a waste.'
>yeah i know he killed all our friends and was going to kill the planet
>but i want to fight him again lmao
Goku why.
>>
>>153152665
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=122wZntH53w
Well, he said he was pure evil so who am I to refute that?
>>
>>153146307
There were 18 universes, how is the 13 Zenos home. I'm pretty sure their dimension is outside of the universes.
>>
>>153151673

Idk universes are probably like petri dishes with bacteria to him

He can do what he wants

Makes me wonder if the grand priest keeps zeno in check like the angels do the destruction gods
>>
>Goku's saiyan lust for battle has grown so much that he's willing to defy gods and risk multiple universes just to sate it
>Vegeta's humanity has grown so much that he's willing to skip training in order to stay with his wife when she's about to have his child

If it were anyone but Toriyama, I'd think they were trying to be poignant.
>>
>>153152790
I think he means of the current universes. So when there were 18 universes, the 19th was Zeno's
>>
File: happygayzamasu.jpg (703KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
happygayzamasu.jpg
703KB, 4000x4000px
>>153153005
>>Goku's saiyan lust for battle has grown so much that he's willing to defy gods and risk multiple universes just to sate it

Zamasu was right
>>
>>153136606
I bet Hitler could kill more universes than Goku if he was revived with dragon balls
>>
I hope Captain Ayy wins
>>
>>153153322
Captain ayy lmao will save all the universes from the great menace named Goku.
>>
>>153142039
Where were you when Popo was introduced?
>>
File: 1486288214346.png (685KB, 847x932px) Image search: [Google]
1486288214346.png
685KB, 847x932px
it's Goku being so bored and wanting to fight strong opponents so much that he slowly turns into a menace

> His Smile in the opening when he's surrounded by the crimson Aura

>The lyrics of the Opening are about Goku being bored
''I can't get no satisfaction''
"boredom turns into a stone"
" I wanna Laugh like Crazy"
"I will blow Zeno away"

>Gets Zeno to hold The tournament Power Where universe are going to be destroyed

>The Parallel of Goku and Raditz

> Beerus openly states that Goku is getting too dangerous and completely out of control

>Goten finally getting stuff to do remember Toriyama only created goten to "replace goku" in the buu saga

>Ayy Lmao's team being the Major fight it seems they look like superheroes with the matching outfits
>>
>>153153093
Who the hell actually says "on the reggie"
>>
>>153153573
>The Parallel of Goku and Raditz
Explain.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (30KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
30KB, 320x180px
>>153136606
The Dark Super Saiyan was first used by Goku. This technique takes you to a new crazy level of a Super Saiyan! A Dark Super Saiyan has powers way past regular Super Saiyan, but unlike the regular there are some side effects. To begin to achieve this mode your heart must be black, soulless, unforgiving, and ruthless. The only thing you would ever want to achieve this form is death and destruction! This attack also may alter your personality for good! Dark Super Saiyan is one of the most strongest Super Saiyan forms ever!
>>
File: 1486283012491.jpg (1MB, 1600x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1486283012491.jpg
1MB, 1600x3000px
>>153153625
>>
>>153138040
meanwhile the ED's lyrics are about Goku's twisted conscience screwing with him
https://youtu.be/wCe4S6BIz0w
>>
File: 1486423246437.jpg (51KB, 634x390px) Image search: [Google]
1486423246437.jpg
51KB, 634x390px
>>153147658
Toriyama went into overcompensation mode over the Superman comparisons.

>>153149229
Mercy scene from the English dub was better. No one came out of the original not looking less than what they were.
>>
>>153136606
All it will take is freeze's soldiers with machine guns and goku is dead.
>>
>>153153676
Holy shit, even the individual shots kind of match. That's a lot more attention than I expected from Toei.
>>
Why did Toriyama turn Goku into Cell?
>>
>>153153858
Maybe he seriously wants to end Goku once and for all and is engineering this just so people could stop wanting more Goku this Goku that, and he can live on without hearing "more Dragon Ball plz"

Unfortunately this plan would not work because people are autistic and would come up with asspulls to bring Goku back and make him "a goodguy again"
>>
>>153153752
HOLY SHIT
>>
he is consistently re-affirmed the strongest person in the entire fucking universe

you probably wouldn't care about any of that shit either
>>
File: 1486302875413.png (111KB, 655x977px) Image search: [Google]
1486302875413.png
111KB, 655x977px
>>153138040
>>
>>153153858
Because Toriyama met with Anno & Anno told him how to piss off the fans & deconstruct the series

But seriously we will just have to wait & see
>>
>>153153858
to be fair it seems every saiyan has invader syndrome.
>>
File: 526x297-gME.jpg (58KB, 526x297px) Image search: [Google]
526x297-gME.jpg
58KB, 526x297px
>>153146199
>Your face when this arc ends with Gohan putting his father down like a mad dog.
>of mice and men ending to dragon ball
It's perfect.
>>
>>153147658
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
>>
>>153148233
We haven't seen Goku ride that since Raditz first showed up.
>>
>>153154509
One of my favorite books/movies. Gary Sinese version is my favorite.
>>
>>153136606
Evil Goku meme aside, the one thing that genuinely creep me out about this episode was when Zeno accidentally spilled the planets in their boardgame.
It gave me a small existential crisis. I can't be the only one, right?
>>
File: 1485737088650.jpg (692KB, 999x546px) Image search: [Google]
1485737088650.jpg
692KB, 999x546px
>>153153858
>Cell is resurrected
>actually complements Goku on the tourney
>>
>>153154584
I was like how many people just died
>>
>>153154603
or Cell is in hell and is watching this
"Wow Son Goku just wow"
>>
>>153153005
>anaku: you will not take these opponents from me
>obi vege: your anger and lust for power have already done that
>>
File: 1457811677377.jpg (101KB, 836x880px) Image search: [Google]
1457811677377.jpg
101KB, 836x880px
>>153153752
>Either destroy myself or destroy everything else
>Is there a right answer to this?
I'm scared now. This shit of evil Goku is true
>>
>>153152489
>the same guy who has forced the same exact stale status quo
No, Toriyama wanted out of the status quo. Gohan was to be the main character after Cell but ratings dropped during Great Saiyaman. Jump readers have shit taste.
>>
Goku and the gang SHOULD try to fucking kill him upon learning that Zeno intends to destroy all universes but one. That shit is fucking evil as hell, even if Zeno is "innocent and pure".
>>
>>153154774
The ends justify the means, that's the basics of almost every god.
>>
>>153154509
last shot is Gohan's eyes full of tears as he ki blasts his father in the head
>>
>>153154774
They spend the entire last arc trying to kill a lesser god and they got their asses kicked, what makes you think they can kill God?
>>
>>153154642
>Cell prepares lawsuit to sue Goku for stealing his idea
>>
>>153154774
Um No Kill goku cause he's the bored fuck that asked Zeno to hold this
>>
>>153154841
Zeno is more like a Lovecraftian horror.
>>
>>153154876
I'd die laughing
>>
>>153153858
Cell was part Goku after all
>>
File: goku serious.jpg (69KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
goku serious.jpg
69KB, 1920x1080px
>>153154902
>Zeno literally destroying planets just because
>not even lifeless ones, earth-like planets

Zeno is a fucking asshole. Even if he doesn't know it.

It would be pretty hilarious to see a teenage Zeno who gets depressed over what he's done and shit.

>linkin park in the opening 'cause Zeno's crawling in his skin
>>
>>153154573
He rode it in Super like two eps ago
>>
File: 1484878805776.jpg (45KB, 373x332px) Image search: [Google]
1484878805776.jpg
45KB, 373x332px
>>153154985
we will never get a moment that tops original ssj ever again
>>
>>153154578
>>153154863
>Gohan: No, Dad. Look down across the river, like you can almost see the place.
>Goku: Field of radishes for the family.
>Gohan: ...for our family.
>Goku: And I get to tend the radishes.
>>
The thing I like about Super is the insane amount of lore it adds to the Dragon Ball mythos.
>>
>>153138040
>Goku becomes more and more restless
>On the surface he's been reduced to a retard who just wants to fight in Super
>A few bits of insight during downtime suggest that Goku's actually feeling that he's getting pretty old
>The tournament is Goku going through his mid-life crisis
>>
File: goku eating.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
goku eating.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>153155034
I remember being a little shit and watching that episode

I was so fucking hyped. The whole neighborhood went fucking batshit crazy, screaming "SUPER SAIYAN HOLY FUCK GUYS".

Goku looked so goddamn cool, man. I'm pretty sure I got a seizure because of how amazing it all was.

Christ.
>>
>>153155102
You. I like you.
>>
>>153155048
I would give anything for DBZ to do something like this, the shitstorm would finally top End of Eva

Toriyama might be crazy enough to do shit like this as a joke, but his editors always shut him down
>>
>>153155130
I watched the entire four fucking hour Freiza fight the other weekend and no shit I got choked up when it finally happened.
>>
File: 1486337372566.jpg (44KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486337372566.jpg
44KB, 1000x750px
hey guys remember that time when goku slaughtered hundreds of people as a child and didn't even give a shit

>implying anything has changed

this is nothing new, even as a kid he was insane
>>
>>153155034
>>153155130
Fuck that. Gohan going SS2 was the hypest shit ever.
>>
Cleopatra > Robot > Bills > Dwarf > Fox > Elephant >Clown > Mouse >Aquatic > Champa > weird shit kinda frog , what is the veredict about the designes?
>>
I don't get what you guys are so mad about.
Goku and Vegeta are being trained to be Gods of Destruction. Goku getting everyone killed is just doing his job, and now Chi chi will be happy that her husband has a real job.
The main issue is WHO will Goku and Vegeta replace and how God of Destruction selection process even works if there is only one per universe.
>>
>>153155320
>inb4 after this arc Goku becomes a God of Destruction for a newly created universe and next arc is about his destroying adventures as he defeats powerful heroes.
>>
>>153155320
Not Vegeta anymore, he has too much empathy these days, Whis has been ignoring Vegeta for a while now, Goku is more easy to control
>>
File: 1486348318188.jpg (52KB, 656x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486348318188.jpg
52KB, 656x480px
>>153155212
They really should have simply stopped at super saiyan. The form looks really good in its "pure" form, the ligher blond color and slightly less edgy hair look the best.

>>153155298
It was good, but not as good as Goku transforming and definitely not as awesome as Trunks going SSJR.
>>
File: 1485737088680.jpg (13KB, 192x176px) Image search: [Google]
1485737088680.jpg
13KB, 192x176px
>>153154951
>we just assumed that the evil part of Cell came from Frieza

Really makes you think.
>>
File: 1486422501482.jpg (111KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
1486422501482.jpg
111KB, 600x655px
DAD I MUST STOP YOU NOW
>>
>>153155320
>implying being a god is a real job
Drinking tea all day doesn't pay the bills

>how God of Destruction selection process even works if there is only one per universe.
Probably the same way all god selections have worked so far, pick someone and do a ceremony.
>>
>>153155320
Chi Chi gave up her life to protect us all from Goku. She knew the danger he was to the Earth and everyone on it, so she sacrificed her easy going life to be the one that keeps Goku at bay. She's the hero we don't deserve for doubting her all this time.
>>
>>153155388
Frieza was a good man IT was Goku
>>
File: Screenshot_20170205-172311.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170205-172311.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
so do people still think future zeno got infected by zamasu

he seems to be trying to copy zeno rather than be zeno
>>
>>153136606

Mark my words, Goku will be like Vegeta when he got "M" mark on his forehead this time.
>>
>>153155452
I don't think hes corrupted, but something is off about him
>>
>>153155492
He has the blood of an entire timeline on his hands, maybe that has tainted his purity somehow.
>>
>>153155492
can you elaborate?
>>
File: seriously.png (201KB, 399x428px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
201KB, 399x428px
>>153136606
>people still defending this pathetic story because muh powerlevels
>>
>>153154746
Source?
>>
File: DAHNALD.jpg (59KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
DAHNALD.jpg
59KB, 500x282px
reminder that goku is not going to be evil. That was kaioken not a new form. Hit will obviously job to ayy. We have seen a point beyond this and know goku and freinsds will be okay. And vados is not thicc, she is rather skinny. And old. And busted
>>
>>153155542
not them, but notice that (if i'm remembering correctly) that future zeno first copies what current zeno does as if he's in front of a mirror, realizes his mistake, then copies him correctly

why would you do that if you weren't trying to copy yourself, and why would you care if you were you
>>
If Beerus didn't want to deal with all this Zen oh shit why didn't he just organised the damn tournament himself.

I just hope the cool Alien dude doesn't disappoint and is like a hero of some sort. fuck Goku.
>>
>>153136606
THIS ugly motherfucker has doomed like 10 universes to destruction with his little tournament and basically, YOURE FUCKING STUPID
>>
>>153155638
There is also the different colours and smiles in the op
>>
So whats going on in the other thread one autist is just coping posts to ruin it for some reason
>>
File: blick.gif (3MB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
blick.gif
3MB, 640x357px
>>153155636
They were absolutely trying to draw parallels between Goku and Bloku.

Plus I'm willing to bet universes will be destroyed and cannot be brought back. Remember what happened during ZAMASU? A large amount of people were outright killed and a timeline destroyed beyond belief.
>>
>>153155737
Goku being evil has more shit then future Zeno being evil
>>
>>153155646
Because if Beerus organised it, fights would likely break out between Gods, Zeno will keep them under control
>>
>>153155808
they can both be evil
>>
>>153155858
Future Zeno isn't goku's friend though
>>
>>153155771
It's the power of autism.
>>
>>153155891
Which has now entered this thread. Time to go.
>>
>>153154746
Not that poster, but:

http://dbzf.co.uk/topic/8439830/1/
>(I'm stealing these from Kanzensuu) Here's what Toriyama said in the Daizenshuu: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/daizenshuu-2-akira-toriyama-super-interview/
>Q:And then the Cell arc ended. Did you think that everyone felt you would put Gohan into the leading role?
>A:I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.

Unless the other guy wants to show up with Z's ratings during Great Saiyaman, it's probably because writing Gohan was awkward.
>>
>>153155891
Its spread to here
>>
>>153155771
report. rule 10 violation
>>
>>153155882
you don't need to be friends to be evil

freiza and buu weren't friends, were they
>>
>>153155985
thats true
>>
>>153136606
>I saved this stupid universe
>It's time to pay up, and I demand interest!
>>
File: FutureGohanSS01.png (372KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
FutureGohanSS01.png
372KB, 500x502px
>>153136606
>"leave dad to me
>>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>153155290
Those people deserved it though.
>>
>>153156229
MOOOOOODDDDDDDDSSSSSS!!!!
>>
File: bakuretsu.jpg (138KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bakuretsu.jpg
138KB, 600x600px
Reminder that Bulma will give birth to another son, Bra doesn't exist in canon, and GTFags will be eternally asspained.

Screencap this.
>>
>>153155189
Dragon Ball is a brand of its own. This is bigger than Toriyama and his editor, even bigger than Shueisha and Toei.
>>
>>153141965
So, Bokurano?
>>
File: pedro.jpg (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pedro.jpg
62KB, 400x400px
>mfw pedro
>>
>>153156337
That's what makes it even more funny if they destroy it
>>
we can't talk about DBS here in /a/ or what??4
DRAGON BALL IS ANIME AND MANGA
SO WHATS THE DEAL WITH THE AUTIST WE CANT TAKE THIS TO /tv/ or /v/ because we get banned
>>
>>153156419
the autist is ruining it for us
>>
File: 1482320825791.jpg (388KB, 744x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482320825791.jpg
388KB, 744x1200px
So from this thread it makes it sound like Goku's Yujiro and I kinda want to pick up Dragon Ball Z now.
>>
>>153142058
fucking lel'd
>>
I think the previews of the next episode said there was going to be an exhibition match before the tournament?

So Captain Ayy Lmao will beat Goku into the dirt I think. Then they'll have a rematch at some point in the tournament.
>>
W-what's happening to this thread?
And don't you reply to me bigposter.
>>
>>153157010
I think he fucked his dump bot.
>>
File: fa7.png (890KB, 1200x896px) Image search: [Google]
fa7.png
890KB, 1200x896px
>>153157068
Holy shit, he even programed a default answer when someone says he is a bot. Pretty impressive, I liked it.
>>
Can someone get rid of this dumb fuck ?
>>
Someone lay out a hot pocket as a lure
>>
>>153139183
This literally hasn't happened for the last 2 arcs.
>>
>>153147281
Thanks for the quick rundown.
>>
>>153157177
Mods/janitors can only do something if everyone reports him.
>>
>>153155130
I remember seeing Super Saiyan 3 Goku on the backs of those shitty old toy packages and wondered when we were getting that crazy shit. And why all the Goku toys had blonde hair
>>
File: 1471560638194.jpg (47KB, 667x645px) Image search: [Google]
1471560638194.jpg
47KB, 667x645px
>>
>>153144992
Spoilers for that information have been out for like a month, anon. Do you live under a rock? Do you actively avoid spoilers like a faggot? I don't see how you've managed to remain so uninformed about the series if you watch it . And if you don't watch it then why do you care?
>>
>>153155638
Future Zeno is years older than the present one
>>
>>153136606
to be fair, he was always a dumbass, since Dragonball.

staying true to the original.
>>
>>153157348
That means shit considering how old they are
>>
Why is 1 retard spamming the thread? I don't get it.
>>
>>153157425
he doesn't like us talking about Goku this way
>>
>>153157448
He's probably that one Gokufag from youtube who talks like an idiot
Double4anime or something
>>
>>153157468
it's probably that zeon faggot
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12286142/
>>
File: 1459740529945.jpg (28KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459740529945.jpg
28KB, 960x720px
>>153147364

>His natural saiyan sociopathy combined with him hitting his head and becomming an brain damaged idiot has made him the most dangerous faggot in the world

That's probably the funniest thing I've heard anyone say about DBZ ever
>>
When will this autistic sperg get tuckered out and go back to eating tendies
>>
>>153153005
You should give Toriyama more credit; Vegeta has had a lot of character development.
>>
>>153157601
Tendies are fleeting, shitposting is forever.
>>
>>153157680
Neck yourself
>>
>>153153573
Dude, spamming every fucking thread with this shit is retarded. We get it, man, babbie's first anime is 2deep4u.

No matter how much anyone wants it, Goku will never be the villian, even if all this is his fault. The status quo will be maintained, Goku will make up for getting the other universes in this mess by convincing Zeno to either NOT destroy the losers or wish them back.
>>
>>153148233
>post a baby pic of a dangerous freak

thanks CNN
>>
>>153138040
piccolo has telekinesis?
>>
File: Legacy Of Goku 3.gif (810KB, 775x355px) Image search: [Google]
Legacy Of Goku 3.gif
810KB, 775x355px
>>
>>153157728
wish them back - No if u6 gets destroyed the super dragon balls wont work anymore

Convince Zeno to not destroy them - Future Zeno and present Zeno will have an argument over it so thats out too
>>
>>153154746
>>153154746

when will this meme end?
>>
>>153154746
More like good taste.
Fuck Gohan, he is a shitty character to have as the MC of a battle shounen.
>>
>>153141965
>>153139954
In the announcement for the arc it was confirmed the winner and their twin survive, one for each Zen-Oh.
>>
>>153157939
no idea why people like Gohan so much, hes a boring shit
>>
>>153139523
Most excellent post.
>>
>>153154603
Replace 18 or 17 with spike the devil man.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>153143657
Only reason I thought black was goten was he was in future trunks timeline, and in pic related he looks younger than goku
>>
>>153157762
Can somebody permaban this fuck?
>>
I thought retarded spics and the Vegeta poster were the worst Dragonball threads would see. Who the fuck is this guy?
>>
>>153154985
meh what zeno was doing wasnt any different than what Beerus does. The citizens of that planet still get their after life. But fuck man, deleting the universe also presumably deletes the after life.

Maybe the prize for the winning universe is a wish and then Goku wishes for ALL the original universes to be restored. All 18?
>>
>>153144169
Does that mean all the gods of destruction from those universes have to live in the main universe with Goku and Beerus?
>>
>kuu zen zetsu go only has one vote
i hate you fucking niggers
>>
>>153158206
would make it easier for Goku and Vegeta to vist Cabbe's planet
>>
>>153145806
Dude the amount of living things on Earth (excluding single celled) is enormous. It probably numbers in the nonillions, if not more. And that's JUST Earth, not our whole universe which is so vast the human mind could never hope to comprehend it. 12 universes worth of life is a lot more than "billions maybe trillions".
>>
>>153146307
are you telling me that GT is canon?
>>
Do you think Zeno can fight? Or does he just delete stuff without lifting a finger like a computer user?
>>
>>153157680
Eat a dick.
>>
>>153157754
Like everybody can manipulate shit with ki.
They just never do it because shitty writing.
>>
>>153153005
I'm surprised Goten and Gohan don't act like Shinji Ikari due to their father abandoning them.

Here is an idea: turn Gohan evil and unlock his full potential.
>>
>>153155912
Thank god Toriyama didn't make him the new MC.
>>
>>153158482
He could probably blink at you and destroy your entire galaxy considering how scared the gods of destruction were when he appeared
>>
File: 1476784216536.png (175KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
1476784216536.png
175KB, 500x386px
>>153143657
>He will convince Zeno to not destroy any more universes
>He convinces Zeno to create a shit ton more so he has more other Zenos to play with
>He does so then they all fuck off to their own playground universe so they can get rid of the character that can solve all conflict instantly.

Calling it now. Screencap this.
>>
>>153158669
Boring
>>
>>153136606
Goku need to die for his sin.
>>
>>153158669
i'm thinking they will just dump every one into 1 universe
>>
File: my sin.png (307KB, 604x344px) Image search: [Google]
my sin.png
307KB, 604x344px
>>153158751
>>
>>153158648
Even the Angel's are scared of him, they think his childlike behavior is very dangerous and makes him unpredictable.
>>
File: 1486412557034.gif (2MB, 540x301px) Image search: [Google]
1486412557034.gif
2MB, 540x301px
Glad best boy is back , how will do in the tournament?

>tfw he probably has a higher power level than super 17 now
>>
>>153158895
>Glad best boy is back , how will do in the tournament?
I'll warn you now anon. Don't fall for the hype. Remember the universe 6 tournament.
>>
File: 1473009180007.jpg (851KB, 830x2562px) Image search: [Google]
1473009180007.jpg
851KB, 830x2562px
>>153145806
This post pretty much sums up exactly why Dragon Ball died when Goku let Vegeta live.
They didn't even use Vegeta as a more dynamic character than Goku. We got inklings of it when he fought Buu and killed himself but not a lot more than that. Toriyama keeping a character specifically to be a king of all jobbers.
>>
>>153158911
universe 6 tournament didn't get it's own op
>>
>>153158911
Nobody ever expected anything out of Buu anyway. Fat Buu is the worst of the Buus by far
>>
>>153158965
Alright anon.

Just remember that I warned you.
>>
File: puppers.webm (1MB, 883x484px) Image search: [Google]
puppers.webm
1MB, 883x484px
Reminder that Goku beats up puppies.
>>
File: 91A.gif (449KB, 418x278px) Image search: [Google]
91A.gif
449KB, 418x278px
>>153158911
Not only is Universe Survival 17's big return to the series after his small cameo in the Buu saga, he's always being placed prominently next to Goku.

I'd be more worried about Buu jobbing than 17.
>>
>>153159101
Buu is worst buu. He's not doing anything that great
>>
>>153158989
I hope Goku doesn't put him to sleep, just look at the dog's expression.
>>
>>153159188
His universe must see him as the greatest hero in the history of that entire universe. And this asshole is beating him down.
>>
What I thought this whole evil Goku things was a meme? So Goku now really want to destroy universes just to fight strong guys?WTF
>>
>DBZ final villain is defeated with a GD bby Goku
>GT final villain is defeated with a GD by Goku
>Won't happen in Super because Trunks did it
Fuck
>>153159101
When hasn't he jobbed as a good guy though?
>Lost to his skinny self easily
>Got fucked by Kid
>>
File: mqdefault (1).jpg (23KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault (1).jpg
23KB, 320x180px
>>153159235
Correct.
>>
>>153159235
Actually Goku didn't know the universes were going to be destroyed when he proposed the idea.
Even so he is an overconfident faggot who doesn't care either way.
>>
>>153159235
People are over exaggerating
They did universe 6vs7
Zeno was like let's do it with all 12 but forgot
Goku was like hey tournament er wah
And Zeno was like yeah and the losers universe gets destroyed
We have yet to see gokus reaction but anyone thinking this arc doesn't end with Goku asking Zeno not to delete them or them using the dragon balls to wish them back are retarded
>>
>>153143657
At the end of the arc he briefly transcends Zeno by combining the power of 12 super shenrons, killing Zeno before he can destroy the other universes.
>>
>>153159327
U6 gets destroyed theres no dragon balls

And Future Zeno and Present Zeno will have an argument if Goku asks present Zeno to reverse it
>>
>>153159327
What if Zeno destroy universe mid arc? Like when some universe got all their fighter ko'ed. Zeno just destroy the universe immediately. How did Goku plead his case then?
>>
>>153159531
Not him but U6 vs U7 at finals should be the closest thing to have the balls before destroying one of these universes left
>>
File: dbz273-19.png (512KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dbz273-19.png
512KB, 640x480px
>>153159327

I already know Goku's reaction. The classic Goku head scratch, laugh, then fucks off to train.
>>
>>153139073
>gohan is the hero of earth all along he just needed to see his father descend into madness to get the motivation to train properly
>>
>>153159462
I meant the earth dragon balls if Shenron can even do that shit
>>153159531
Maybe he'll teleport to Zeno right away and be like hey don't blow them up, also maybe we'll get Zeno vs Zeno if they argue
>>
>>153153660
Thats literally kaio ken
>>
>>153159768
Well if Zeno just listen to Goku then and not destroy the universe. All the stake will dissappear in mid arc just like that
>>
>>153159768
Sheron is scared of Beerus his wish granting got nothing on Zeno
>>
File: e97.jpg (24KB, 654x560px) Image search: [Google]
e97.jpg
24KB, 654x560px
>>153159600
Someone make an edit of this with Beerus and Goku making the upside down U eyes.
>>
>>153159863
Has nothing to do with fear
'Shenron bring all the universes and everyone it' have beerus make him do it if he's so scared
>>
>Goku's friends haven't spoken to him for 4-5 years in EoZ
>Yfw this is why
>>
>>153159995
HE CANT OVERRIDE THE OMIKINGS WILL WITH a Wish something Dende made isn't strong enough
>>
>>153136606
Hardly.
If you ask someone to host a tournament and they decide to nuke all the losers, it's hardly your fault
>>
>>153160041
>t.Goku apologist
>>
>>153160041
It is your fault for being initiator you retarded Goku apologist
>>
So are we all going to just forget that super saiyan rose was a thing that Black did, and that Goku should in theory be able to do it?

Or that Super Saiyan God was red?

Or the Lord Slug movie?
>>
>>153160001
EoZ probably isn't canon anymore
>>
>>153160025
The divine dragon more then likely trumps Zeno because it creates stuff.
In my opinion the divine dragon is the true god of everything and the entire universe is both made by and of it.

Only the dragon children/blessed people can summon it by using the dragon balls and only the most powerful and enlightened of the living beings that it created can create one of the dragon balls that are strong enough to summon what looks like a weaker smaller version of his true form.
>>
>>153160145
ssj rose was just a pink version of blue
>>
>>153155102
Wow. Now I'm looking at Goku differently.
>>
I find it disappointing they have to fill out the team with ALL characters living on Earth.

Sure the team is diverse in species, but everyone is from Earth. There are no other legitimate fighters in the entire universe that are better than Krillin or Master Roshi?

Even if the backstory isn't really delved into THAT much can't they create ONE new tough guy?
>>
>>153158758
>Goku want do you want to wish for
>I wish everyone from the destroyed universes will go into the our one so I can fight them everyday and not get bored!
>get slice of life episodes with the cooler ones we've met from the tournament
>have Beerus being annoyed he has to share his place with 11 other GoDs
>Goku is happy he gets to train with dozens of other people now

This would be the most plausible ending if end of Z didn't exist.
>>
>>153160220
I agree they could use like one more beerus or whis knew but you have to think, the Ginyu force were top tier fighters feared across the universe and frieza was the big cheese, and he was a weak ass bitch compared to now
>>
>>153160220
They screwed themselves over with having Frieza be the strongest person in the Universe but being weak as piss in the long run

GT tried to correct this mistake & people just endlessly bitched about it "hurr durr why is this random guy stronger than Freiza/Buu"
>>
>>153160279
i'm guessing a lot of fighters would still be pissed at Goku though
>>
>>153160025
If it was omni king magic yeah but if it's just him blowing them up asking Shenron to unblow them up should be fine
>>
>>153160220
Jaco being the galactic policeman and being so much weaker than the rest of the cast and he can do his job in the rest of the universe fine.
>>
>>153160176
Thats just a head canon not fact unless stated so right now no thats not right if its stated in the show Ill agree with you
>>
>>153160297
>They screwed themselves over with having Frieza be the strongest person in the Universe but being weak as piss in the long run

They already retconned that with Majin Buu and Beerus.
I don't see why we couldn't get some strong new fighter from U7.
>>
>>153160348
All it prove is all the strongest guy in universe is a good guy. That make Goku being evil and they despised him more credible
>>
Guys, let's be realistic here.

Do you really think the marketing executives would let them turn goku into a villain? Toriyama tried to kill him off like a hundred times without even altering his character at all and every time he was brought back.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 400x376px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 400x376px
>>153138040
>>153153752
>goku hitting his head as a child is the worst timeline
>>
>>153160501
It won't be full blown villainy, but Goku may have to wrestle with himself and the effect his life has on the universe.
>>
Do we even know when Zeno is going to destroy a losing universe? Will it be when all fighters from the universe lose? Or will it be at the very very end of the tournament?

Zeno's kidding about destroying universes.
How much you want to bet that Zeno only said he's going to destroy a universe in order to motivate everyone to train and get stronger, and take each other seriously?
>>
>>153160297
One could look at Universe 6 as an example of how it could be done.

Frost was running around being publicly the strongest guy in their Universe. Hit is their strongest guy it would appear though, and he was more subtle about it.

There are no inconspicuous strong men in Universe 7? Where is Universes 7's alternative of Hit? Whis I'm sure could find them.
>>
>>153160599
Is goku even capable of that level of inner reflection?
>>
>>153160613
>Do we even know when Zeno is going to destroy a losing universe?

He is going to destroy their universes immediately after they lose.

>Zeno's kidding about destroying universes.

Zeno is too innocent and noble to kid about that.
>>
>>153160530
> Goku's got issues
>>
>>153160617
Universe 7 hit died to freeza
>>
Frost should be OP as fuck now after more than 9 months. He SHOULD be stronger than Hit with his platinum frost transformation.
>>
File: Wolf.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>153158989
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1449473506361.png (568KB, 628x662px) Image search: [Google]
1449473506361.png
568KB, 628x662px
>>153146402
SHOT THROUGH THE HEART AND YOU'RE TO BLAME
>DARLING, YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME
>>
So how strong is Lapis and Lazuli realistically out of those 10? Can we expect them to kickass? I am more hyped for them than all those saiyan
>>
>>153156312
what the hell are you talking about, she was in the end of Z with Uub, shes canon, fucking retard
>>
>>153161140
No idea but Do you think they call each other their real names to fuck with krillen
>>
>>153161233
Why would calling each other real name is fucking with Krilin?
>>
>>153161299
17 Goes to see his Sister
>Calls her by her real name
>Krillen is Utterly shocked that 18 has a real Name
>Maron wonders why daddy didnt know mommy's real name
>>
>>153161519
I am more surprised by the fact they didn't call each other real name. Like what is the reason for calling each other number? It is not they like Gero at all. The fact that they did not call each other real name is just stupid
>>
>>153161588
They probably don't remember their names. Gero might have fucked with their memories when he turned them into androids.
>>
>>153160220
They're introducing like 128 new characters this arc, I don't hold it against them that the main character team is compromised of characters we know.
>>
>>153161588
I don't think they remember anything from their time before Gero. At least that's what I got from it
>>
>>153139926
>After the Zamasu/Black saga, it seems that Zeno, being the child he is, forgot about his idea.
>Goku, bored, wanted to remind him

I haven't watched any of super. Holy shit that is perfect.
>>
>>153153431
popo has a penis though
>>
File: U0F0vK4.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
U0F0vK4.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>153162261
Perfectly EVIL!
>>
File: 1486289460384.jpg (1MB, 4404x1560px) Image search: [Google]
1486289460384.jpg
1MB, 4404x1560px
>>153162261
>>
>>153162417
I'm watching super now
>>
>>153146402
Super is a mistake. Akira should retire again, but he and Toei are to greedy for this
>>
File: 1476665741945.gif (228KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476665741945.gif
228KB, 500x375px
>>153162417
>inb4 Goku's master plan is to fight and beat Beerus, Whis and all the other gods of destruction then finally face off in some form of fight with Zeno.
It's kind of ironic that now that Goku is fighting among the gods it's actually more accurate to the original story of Sun Wukong than ever before.
>>
>>153143657
>>By the end of the arc he'll convince the Zeno's not to destroy any universes
I can only see this happening in two scenarios.

1: Goku loses in the finals or the semis. This causes the Present Zeno to realize he must destroy his first friend after speaking with Goku and his universe. A sorta dilemma builds up between Present and Future Zeno debating whether or not to go through with it, but later on, they sorta come to an agreement that they would've never met each other if it weren't Goku. Zeno learns the value or friendship or something similar. He's merely a child after all.

2: Pretty much the same scenario as number 1, but Bulma goes through labor after the finals (they win), and the Zenos are there to witness a new life being born that's not created by them. Goku being Goku is able to change their view on creation/destruction, not everything is a toy. Again, Zeno is basically a child, so I could see a lot of simple stuff being able to sway their mind.

Bonus: They simply forget about deleting the universes, Goku reminds them of the consequences at the end of the tourney, or whenever Universe 7 is eliminated.
>>
>>153157798
>tfw we will never get games like the legacy of goku series again
well mainly just 2 and buus fury, 1 was fucking horrible but with good cheese
>>
>>153162618
They just announced Legacy of Goku 4 in development a couple months ago
>>
>>153162614
>Bonus: They simply forget about deleting the universes, Goku reminds them of the consequences at the end of the tourney, or whenever Universe 7 is eliminated.
Best ending.
>>
>>153160647
Don't know but it'd be a pretry damn good story.
>>
>>153160145
I always thought it was just blue except that it's rose because it was an actual god using goku's body. It's impossible for Goku because he's not an actual god. He has a god form, but isn't really god.
>>
File: Perfect.jpg (12KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect.jpg
12KB, 284x177px
How many characters have potential rivalling Cell? Aside from Buu's absorption, there's not much.
>>
I've been saying this for a while. Goku is not only going to wish back 11 universes from the tournament, but he's also going to wish back the universes 13-18. It's going to reveal that 13-18 has strong motherfuckers who were plotting some evil shit which forced Zeno to destroy them.

Goku is going to continue putting everyone at risk for the thrill of an exciting rival.
>>
>Zamasu kills millions of people
>Goku kills billions of people

Really makes you think
>>
>>153163905
>implying this isn't a good thing
>>
You know, Super actually did a great job of subtly reminding me how close Goku and Bulma are. Goku's oldest and closest friend isn't Krillin, it's actually Bulma. She was the first to "discover" Goku in a sense and introduced him to the world.

Normally, when characters find love/get married, some of their old relationships kind of fade into obscurity. However, Bulma still has a lot of faith in Goku to the point that her own husband begins to feel insecure. Not only that, Bulma and Goku are the only two characters in U7 that are uninhibited against Beerus and if you count fillers, are the only two characters who directly defy Beerus's command to pursue their won self-interest.

This really shows how their friendship has managed to survive through all the huge changes that happened to their lives since their first meeting when Bulma ran him over and shot him in the face.
>>
>>153159995
Shenron can't even find one lousy super dragon ball. What makes you think he'll revive a whole unvierse, let alone a whole galaxy?
>>
>>153164086
Bulma should have gotten with Goku.
>>
if toriyama goes through with these deep as fuck evil goku memes - using the entire franchise as a buildup - then he will have created a kino that will go down in history as one of mankinds greatest kinos

the first modern epic (kino)
>>
>>153145806
>Gohan's real dad

stopped reading right there, the fact you believe in that fanfiction disregards your post entirely
>>
File: tumblr_n6dm0sGAOr1rpalwwo1_500.gif (613KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6dm0sGAOr1rpalwwo1_500.gif
613KB, 500x384px
>>153164086
Pretty much every major interaction Goku has had with Bulma since the fucking Frieza arc has been "hey Bulma what's up" and her response has been "oh hey Goku, not much, just some chill shit"
It's not like there has been any major arc where Bulma mentioned any nostalgic shit. Most of her major involvement so far has been the Zamasu arc and that was interacting with Trunks.
>>
>>153164086
Just you guys wait, Super will go full kino having Goku becoming too reckless/dangerous and Bulma will wishing to the multiversal Dragon Balls that her and Goku had never met.
>>
>>153163794
Gohan.
>>
>>153163794
>No,really,is there any character at all that could rival Cell? And I'm not talking about...
>>
File: GUAAGHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHGHHHGG.png (636KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
GUAAGHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHGHHHGG.png
636KB, 1024x1024px
>Still no Zenkai Battle Royale outside of Nipland
>>
>>153162614
>Bulma goes through labor after the finals (they win), and the Zenos are there to witness a new life being born that's not created by them
>Bra indirectly saving 11 universes
Salagir please leave.

Jokes aside:
>They simply forget about deleting the universes, Goku reminds them of the consequences at the end of the tourney
I remember people mentioning the universes would get destroyed right after elimination from the tournament, not at the end, how detailed are the spoilers about that?
>>
File: 1437256790608.png (158KB, 397x449px) Image search: [Google]
1437256790608.png
158KB, 397x449px
>tfw literally cucked by fucking Goku

You really can't trust anyone.
>>
File: tumblr_ngeofjn6Tp1rpalwwo3_500.gif (657KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngeofjn6Tp1rpalwwo3_500.gif
657KB, 500x384px
>>153164481
My mind would fucking implode if that happened.
>>
>>153136606
We tried to warn you....But you ningens didnt listen. We couldve avoided this whole shitshow. Now trillions of lives will be lost because of Goku's arrogance
>>
>>153164888
Shut up Zamasu you were going to kill them anyway.
>>
File: 1008.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1008.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>153164086
One of my favorite scenes is Bulma admiring Goku after Goku confidently implied Piccolo should come challenge him again after giving him a senzu bean.
>>
>>153164888
Stop being butthurt that Goku is doing a better job than you ever could have hope for.
>>
File: 20160203182128132_21648.gif (83KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
20160203182128132_21648.gif
83KB, 400x301px
>>153136606
I'm actually ok with what's going on at Super because it's the first time since the creation of Dragon Ball that the story is even remotely close to Journey to the West. Goku will fail, and he will be punished, and he'll learn the lesson that there's no real way for any entity to be even remotely as powerful as Buddh... I mean, Zeno.
>>
>>153165018
Dont worry anon, i'll take care of Xeno
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1280x984px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1280x984px
>>153165018
>>153165051
Leave Zeno to me.
>>
test.
>>
>>153164481
that's not kino just an amateurish cop-out
>>
File: sun_wukong.jpg (149KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sun_wukong.jpg
149KB, 1000x1000px
>I haven't read Journey to the West: The Thread

Goku won't get away with this, he'll be sealed at the end of the arc
>>
>>153165631
what will his pilgrimage be, though?
>>
>>153153752
>OMG ED is about Zamasu xD!
>NO no no wait it's about Daishinkan!! xDDD
>NONONONO WAIT IT'S GOKUUU XDDD

Getting tired of this shitty ending
>>
>>153164481

That's too retarded even for Toriyama
>>
File: 1424911625050.gif (3MB, 426x317px) Image search: [Google]
1424911625050.gif
3MB, 426x317px
>>153165631
>thinking Toriyama or any hack writer on DBS would actually adhere to something that is some form of quality
top fucking kek
>>
>>153165631
The Mafuba comes full circle.

It was never meant to seal away King Piccolo or Zamasu, but Goku.
>>
>>153159101
I don't understand how he lost to Beerus. Why didn't he just absorb Beerus' blows and then consume him?
>>
>>153143912
>Native americans
>Not blonde and blue eyed and of irish decent.
>Bakka!

I'll let you think about that for a moment.
>>
>>153165779
>Sun tours the heavenly orchard housing the magical peaches that ripen every few thousand years. The sweet aroma of his charge is too much for him to resist, and so he eats all but the youngest life-prolonging fruits. His theft is soon discovered when fairy attendants of the Queen Mother of the West (西王母), an ancient primordial goddess, arrive to pick the choicest specimens for her long-awaited immortal peach banquet. It is from these fairies that Monkey learns he has not been invited due to his rough nature. Enraged, Sun then incapacitates the fair maidens with magic and crashes the party before the guests arrive. He eats all of the food and drinks all of the immortal wine. Monkey drunkenly stumbles into the laboratory of Laozi (老子), the supreme god of Daoism, where he gobbles up the deity’s alchemically-derived pills of immortality, thus increasing his level of invincibility.

Goku is an annoying piece of shit, like Sun, it will happen.
>>
>>153136606
WAKU WAKU!
>>
>>153165721
>OMG ED is about Zamasu xD!
>NO no no wait it's about Daishinkan!! xDDD
Why are you making up imaginary narratives for yourself to get hysterically angry at?
>>
File: image.gif (689KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
689KB, 500x375px
>>153155130
>>
>>153165849
Egyptians, in the sense that we start counting when the actual country of Egypt begins to exist, weren't black. They were much closer to arabians at that point.
>>
>>153165842
Buu can still be sent flying by a strong attack.
>>
>>153155130
I was in middle school in 1999 when the ep aired and everyone was all lmao cartoons are gay watch TRL and MTV faggot

So I never got to discuss it with anyone. I didn't really grasp what a big deal the transformation was at the time though and was shocked when Goku went back to normal
>>
>>153155538
The "present" Zeno (as did future for that matter) erased multiple universes already when he got bored
>>
>Black/Zamasu was only responsible for killing an entire planet
>Goku will be responsible for the death of 11 universes
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (594KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
594KB, 500x394px
>>153166039
Buu can also infinitely regenerate from being ripped into tiny pieces, like he did when he instant transmissioned to a bunch of different planets and blew them up. Beerus was pretty light on him. He just punched him and shit. It shouldn't have done anything.
>>
>>153166074
Leave it to me.
>>
>>153166074
Black killed Kais and shit.
>>
Bro Goku's not gonna let him do that.
>>
>>153160220
Besides adding Pikkon (who isn't canon) there really wasn't much they could do. Earth is confirmed strongest ever ever since the Buu Saga when North Kai was shocked that everyone was casually dismissing the likes of Dabura and Puipui.

More to the point, the fans want to see established characters fight here and we're going to get tons of new aliens given there are 11 teams each with 10 fighters.
>>
>>153165981
>This is my first DB thread

Good to know, anon
>>
>>153166092
that has a limit and it was shown when he fought kid buu
>>
>>153166074
Black and Zamasu killed all the Kais (and GoDs)
>>
>>153161772
There are so many characters that I doubt we will see all each fighter from each universe. Loads are going to get killed/eliminated offscreen. TO save time I expect entire universe teams to get erased on the way to the tournament because they did something to annoy zeno

I really only expect Champa's and ayy lmaos team to get any kind of development
>>
>>153166133
No? But, keep being angry I guess?
>>
>>153166163
each 'proper' fight will be followed by a short montage of 'X beat Y, Z beat Q,...' that's just a quick shot of their victory pose
>>
>>153162614
Or you know, Goku could point out to him that it's not nice to destroy universes and Zeno would porbbaly be like "oh.. yeah I hadn't thought about that"
>>
>>153166253
You're supposed to be 18+ years of age to post here on this safe for children website.
>>
>>153166253
MODS
>>
>>153166246
thats dumb and would be very very anticlimactic and wont happen cause they destroy universes for fun. The arc started with them playing planet chess
>>
>>153166018
MMM no.

The arabians weren't even in that part of the fucking continent at the time. The people living there now are in fact squatters.
As a matter of fact the bible and even aristotle described the average egyptian as being very black.
>>
>>153142039
No one cares about American problems.

Keep your kulturkampf where it belongs
>>
>>153166300
That scene established that they don't really -think- about this sort of thing. They aren't callous, they just don't even notice what they're doing. Beerus literally said his innocence is dangerous, that's what he's talking about, he doesn't even realise what he's doing.
>>
File: 1486321435898.jpg (105KB, 600x810px) Image search: [Google]
1486321435898.jpg
105KB, 600x810px
They will survive, yes?
>>
I hope we get a scene of some super bloody guy goes through like half of Goku's as their last member solely because he doesn't want their universe to be destroyed. Then loses to team Goku's last member
>>
>>153166175
>Why are you making up imaginary narratives
>Faggots keep saying ED's lyrics is about X character every fucking time
>This isn't my first DB thread I swear

Good to know, anon
>>
>>153166253
MOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>153166253
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>153166314
No shit
>>
>>153166253
Underage b&
>>
>>153166324
We care more about the opening lyrics anyways
>>
>>153166302
That's just black propaganda. Egyptians were never black.
>>
>>153165711
who would his tripitaka be?
>>
>>153166315
I hope so.
>>
>>153166392
>>the people from the african continent who look black aren't black

you sure are a master of rhetoric, anon
>>
>>153166438
Describe Cleopatra for me.
>>
>>153166324
You're doing it again, enjoy being hysterical I guess?
>>
So who do u think is going to be the final villian of Super?

Corrupted Zeno, evil Goku or an unexpected threat that appears at the end of the series?
>>
>>153166392
At one point Nubians conquered Egypt and took the titleship of Pharaoh for themselves. The subsequent 200-300 year dynasty was black at least

Anyway the ancient egyptians weren't sub-saharan african but they also weren't Caucasian. Both sides "we wuz" with them
>>
>>153166408
I feel like any kind of dragon balls would be too much rehashing at this point.

maybe actual scriptures, but ones which denote how a god should behave. and the whole thing is basically a double-or-nothing as to if Goku takes his place as a fully fledged god or gets erased as a blasphemer.

I suppose to make it serve as an actual goal, it could basically be the 'terms & conditions' of godhood and he has to formally deliver it to the entity in charge of elevating ningen to gods, and this is a pilgrimage all the gods of destruction and everyone else above kai but below angel has done
>>
>>153166471
unexpected pls
>>
File: Android 18.jpg (752KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Android 18.jpg
752KB, 1920x1200px
Who /18/ here?
>>
>>153157955
That sounds like an excuse so they can have goku and hit work together
>>
File: 1480363220642.jpg (32KB, 355x361px) Image search: [Google]
1480363220642.jpg
32KB, 355x361px
>>153166253
>Actually deleted
>>
>>153166471
if they're really determined to keep going but don't have new ideas or just don't want to rock the boat I could see them borrowing from the games and going into Xeno era, with the antagonists being the Time Breakers made up of What-If? foes from weird timelines
>>
File: Laughing Vegetable.gif (461KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Vegetable.gif
461KB, 500x500px
>>153166253
Oh God my sides
Please tell me he was banned for that somehow
>>
>>153166438
WE
>>
>>153166501
>Anyway the ancient egyptians weren't sub-saharan african but they also weren't Caucasian.
Even actual sub-saharan Africans like Ethiopians can be Caucasian, so the Egyptians certainly were and today are Caucasian. You know that term doesn't mean the same thing as white, right?

I guess this is what SJW mean when they say race is a social construct: genetically speaking Caucasian Ethiopians are closer to whites than to Bantu Africans, yet we throw all black Africans in the same pot.
>>
File: 1486397481113.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486397481113.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>153136606
YOU DID NOT LISTEN
>>
>>153166565
>You know that term doesn't mean the same thing as white, right?
it means from asia or the caucus islands
>>
File: 1408838236618.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1408838236618.png
11KB, 411x387px
>>153166253
>[Deleted]
>>
File: Feeling.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Feeling.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>153166253
>it was actually deleted
What the fuck, Mods?
>>
>>153166739
What was?
>>
File: RIP.png (30KB, 791x148px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.png
30KB, 791x148px
>>153166751
Guess someone thought they really were underage and reported them.
F
>>
>>153166776
MODS
>>
File: 1479895899050.gif (21KB, 312x253px) Image search: [Google]
1479895899050.gif
21KB, 312x253px
>>153166516
>tfw when android 28
>>
File: Lotte REEEEEE.jpg (32KB, 470x497px) Image search: [Google]
Lotte REEEEEE.jpg
32KB, 470x497px
>>153166776
MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
File: 1484401851310.jpg (93KB, 700x591px) Image search: [Google]
1484401851310.jpg
93KB, 700x591px
>>153166776
YOU FOOL
>>
File: Best Boy.png (590KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Best Boy.png
590KB, 1024x768px
Who /8/ here?
>>
>>153166795
It's like that time someone said "I am 12 and what is this?" on Bioware's forums and got banned from the entire game for being underage.
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 395x373px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 395x373px
Friendly reminder that Zamasu did nothing wrong.
>>
>>153166776
You're playing a dangerous game you madman.
>>
>>153166822
I had forgotten how much of a womanlet Suno was.
>>
File: CaTFOfjUkAEpFHi.jpg-large.jpg (295KB, 800x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CaTFOfjUkAEpFHi.jpg-large.jpg
295KB, 800x1920px
>>
>>153166864
What's with all the squiggly lines?
>>
>>153166874
Moon speak
>>
>>153166893
Are there any ancient language majors who can speculate on the meaning of these scribbles?
>>
>>153166776
mods
>>
>>153166836
Why is he so handsome?
>>
Are the first 2 arcs worth watching if you've already seen the movies?
>>
>>153166905
Papa is stronger than oniisan. She loves her strong papa. Papa enjoys her affection.
>>
>>153166923
Perfect genetics.
>>
>>153166978
No
The only episode I would recommend is episode 18 that features Goku and Vegeta's training between movies
>>
>>153166978
nah. the only thing to keep in mind is that super retcons the whole shebang to taking place six months after Buu's defeat rather than a few years, and that Goku had powered down when he got shot by Frieza's koala rather than still being in god form
>>
>>153167033
literally fruit
>>
So is the alien going to be some shit gimmicky fighter like Hit that just has a bunch of tricks or will he just be PURE STRENGTH?

Hit is the worst kind of gimmicky characters. If you actually want a character to have weird power you have to make him like Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho. Basically show him lose then have him asspull something at the end of the fight. That's how gimmicks work.
>>
File: C33Hz3XUMAERxXU.jpg (171KB, 1199x793px) Image search: [Google]
C33Hz3XUMAERxXU.jpg
171KB, 1199x793px
>>
So are we done mocking Vegeta for losing vs a fat teletubies?
>>
>>153167072
>Yu Yu Hakusho.
opinion discarded
>>
It'll be great to see how desperate the fighters all are, especially the last for each team.
>>
>>153167111
>Dragonball fag think their opinion on stuff matters.
>>
>>153167110
Nice meme
>>
>>153167141
I mean maybe he wins but I don't like his odds when the opening shows the fat lady smash his face.
>>
File: latest[1].png (216KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
216KB, 500x281px
Who is the strongest android?
>>
>>153167161
He wasn't SSJB, though
It'll be a meme fight just like the one against Frost and Iron Giant
>>
>>153167173
We never really got to see 18 fight.

>>153167178
Wouldn't it suck if he gets disqualified for not taking his enemy seriously and not going blue from the start.
>>
>tfw captain ayy lmao and his crew are a ruthless military special forces in their universe
>>
>>153167173
Cell
>>
>>153167043
>>153167041
Thanks guys.
>>
>>153167193
>We never really got to see 18 fight.

What about the time when she fought Vegeta, Goten, Kid Trunks and Future Trunks?
>>
File: C3-Mkr6VMAAfyhV.jpg (221KB, 1200x922px) Image search: [Google]
C3-Mkr6VMAAfyhV.jpg
221KB, 1200x922px
>>153167198
Ruthless their Superheroes Ningen Their going to save us from the threat that is SON GOKU
>>
So when a supreme kai dies what does this mean? Apparently the god of destruction dies and that's all fine and dandy but when King Kai died, he was still jchilling on his planet with a halo. Wouldn't the same be true for a supreme kai? And does that mean there are dead gods of destruction in the other world?
>>
>>153167226
>>
>>153167229
Congratulations, you can trace a picture drawn by someone else.
>>
>>153167274
Jokes on you I didnt draw it
>>
>>153167249
Maybe they have their own afterlife at Zeno's place.
>>
>>153166092
Buu can be beaten to death. Kid Buu almost killed Fatty and Super Buu was hurting thanks to Gohan
>>
>>153145806
>Goku dies and remains dead for seven years, never once drops by with instant transmission to greet his family and never once "calls" them through King Kai

That's fucking stupid as hell and you know it, his friends make zero effort to contact him after he got married, his son is arguably an adult by Saiyan and even Earthling standards (barring age) and he wasn't even aware about his wife being pregnant, and contacting your partner from beyond the grave like that is just fucked up when a relationship like that is heavily focused on physical contact.

Also pretty sure Goku wouldn't even be ALLOWED to use instant transmission while dead.

>When he goes back to earth for one day (which might be as long as he has for all we know) he uses this day to fight a fucking tournament

You mean he comes back for a day to do a World Tournament, an event that is important not only to him but everyone he knows and cares about, the place he met many of his friends and had some of his greatest fights, the place he got engaged to Chi-Chi and a place his children have never gotten the chance to see?

>His son, whom he has never seen before, is casually commented on with "hey, he looks like a little me!" before promptly being ignored

Bull. Shit. Did you forget that the Buu Saga was like two days? Goku actually showed a great deal of pride in Goten for his power and the strength of Gotenks and arguably treated Goten with more affection than he did Gohan back when Raditz arrived.

>He hasn't kissed his wife even once in 20+ years

Yeah he just fucked the shit out of her something like 10-13 years ago and probably has done so after he was revived 3-6 years ago.
>>
Couldn't the red aura be just a super beefed up kaioken that goku can't use with SSB?
>>
>>153167249
That's what happened to Old Kai. He gave Goku his life, slumped over, then sat up with a halo over his head
>>
How come they got rid of the threat of death in DB? Krillen dying the second time was a big deal, as was Goku after Namek was gone. Now it means nothing. What's the point?
>>
>>153167380
So how is it that supreme kai die and are replaced? Where are all of the Supreme kai who were supposed to be replaced? Are there gods of destruction in the other world? Was this ret conned?
>>
>>153167360
>You mean he comes back for a day to do a World Tournament, an event that is important not only to him but everyone he knows and cares about, the place he met many of his friends and had some of his greatest fights, the place he got engaged to Chi-Chi and a place his children have never gotten the chance to see?
Bruh, he just wanted to fight and you know it
>>
>>153167173
17 is stronger by design
>>
>>153167434
Fight who? The only people worth shit to his knowledge were Vegeta and Gohan and possibly Piccolo, all people that he could of fought without the tournament, not to mention he took the time to watch his son fight his rivals son instead of just fucking off to spar with Vegeta or something.

I am not denying that the main purpose of the tournament was for Goku to be entertained but to say that he only wanted to go there to fight is bloody stupid when Goku could care less about people weaker than him.
>>
>>153167360
>Also pretty sure Goku wouldn't even be ALLOWED to use instant transmission while dead.

The rules of being dead are that you can't go to where the living are. Goku was allowed to do that for a day to kill Buu, but he had to be given "permission" energy. While alive, Goku can go to hell and back all he wants, just like how he teleports to King Kais planet all the time.

In the non-canon Bojack movie, Goku did teleport to Earth to save Gohan, landing in one punch and giving a few words to Gohan before he's forced to return back.
>>
>>153159219
>tfw you realise that Goku is possibly the only person in the tournament with so much bloodlust for battle since Vegeta is mellowing out and acting more like a Earthling over time
>>
>>153167469
He specifically chose that day because Gohan and Vegeta said they were gonna fight. If he didn't care about his fight boner so much, he could have chosen any other day

>not to mention he took the time to watch his son fight his rivals son instead of just fucking off to spar with Vegeta or something.
not an argument, they were gonna fight anyway, he didn't need to spar
>>
Goku is a fucking asshole.
He's the bad guy now desu
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
28KB, 480x360px
Okay, something has been bugging the fuck out of me. Beerus brother main goal in the baseball game was to get earthling food. But beerus brought his earth back with the ultimate dragon balls before then. Does he not know? Wouldn't female whiz see it?
>>
>>153167618
>He specifically chose that day because Gohan and Vegeta said they were gonna fight. If he didn't care about his fight boner so much, he could have chosen any other day

So he intended on coming anyways but Gohan and Vegeta made him change the date to the World Tournament? I don't see the problem with that, especially when its the perfect excuse for everyone to come together for the event.
>>
>>153167412
Anyone have any idea about this or is it just toriyama bs
>>
>>153167412
The other two Kais died thousands or millions of years ago. They probably moved on to heaven or were reborn. The other two Kais didn't die, they're part of Majin Buu. So with Kibito, Shin and Old Kai, they still technically have 5 Kais. New Kais are born from golden fruit on a sacred tree and are chosen to be Supreme Kai when one dies.
>>
>>153167632
greengrass. anything Beerus enjoys, Champa wants. Have you never had a rival sibling?
>>
File: goku hurt by a bullet.png (680KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
goku hurt by a bullet.png
680KB, 1366x768px
how can goku get hurt by a bullet?
It makes no sense
>>
>>153167685
>how can goku get hurt by a bullet?
>it's literally just a scratch
>>
File: goku is a menace.png (856KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
goku is a menace.png
856KB, 1366x768px
He's a fucking menace.
SOMEONE KILL GOKU PLEASE
>>
>>153167685
He's not impervious (especially in base form), he's just uses ki/energy well.
Also they do little things like that here and there to bring Goku down and boost the supporting cast that so desperately need it
>>
>>153167673
But what I'm saying is Old Kai (and King Kai) literally died and he's still on his planet. Why aren't all of the previous kais on their respective planets?
>>
>>153167685
>scratch
>"hurt"
>>
>>153167735
He's the real candidate for destroyer god
>>
>>153167634
>especially when its the perfect excuse for everyone to come together for the event.
No it's not. Goku could have picked pretty much any day and they would have come running to see him
>>
>>153167685
They've always been damaged by mundane shit. That's why they get scratched and scraped up when they get smashed into the ground or cliff faces when other times they can just fly right through them.
>>
>>153167766
>scratches can get infected
>he's already been killed by a virus before

>>153167772
He has no sense of right and wrong. Vegeta is a better candidate. Goku can get everything erased. Beerus is doing nothing wrong and he should have erased him right there
>>
>>153167752
Literal child Goku was being shot at by machine guns and nothing happened in the red ribbon saga.
>>
>>153136606
GOKU DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>153167735
This guy will take care of him.
>>
new thread >>153165692
>>
>>153167846
Agree
Thread posts: 508
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.