[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kimi ni Todoke, tired of this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: kimi-ni-todoke-8872423.jpg (254KB, 800x1257px) Image search: [Google]
kimi-ni-todoke-8872423.jpg
254KB, 800x1257px
Manga and anime were very popular a few years ago. Anime even got 2 seasons. The story was average, but the characters were very cute and relatable, so I start reading the manga too.

The story doesn't really progress much in the manga, but I keep reading it anyway. Years pass by. The manga slowly starts stagnating and going over the same plot points over and over again. I am starting to get bored/annoyed by the characters, but because of Stockholm Syndrome, I cannot quit anyway. Last chapter came out recently... I read it with total hatred... I cannot stand this shit anymore, fuck you Kazehaya, fuck you Sawako, stop making me lose my time with your "my high school crush is going to another college" drama.

I am done with this. Any thoughts people?
>>
>>153130736
I felt the same way with Nisekoi, which I managed to finally drop shortly before it ended.
>>
Should have dropped that shit ages ago. It's the Bleach of shoujo manga.

There's plenty of better stuff to read, recently I've dropped and deleted a lot of manga that I've been reading up til now because I realised that while I'm wasting time with literal shit that I barely enjoy there's actually good manga perpetually languishing in my endless backlog.

>>153130959
Dropped at chapter 100 and I regret reading it that far.
>>
Well at least the author didn't go down the path of bringing in random love rivals
>>
>>153130959
Thank god I dropped Nisekoi before the first season ended because I knew my favorite girl (Tsugumi) was never going to win and that Chitogi was destined to be the winner even though shes a shit tsundere.
>>
I started watching Kimi ni Todoke for the MCs but I read the rest of it cause of the side characters, Chizu&Ryu and Aya&Pin are much more interesting.
>>
>>153130736
Droped this shit in 2010.
>>
File: 1297161318806.jpg (153KB, 672x655px) Image search: [Google]
1297161318806.jpg
153KB, 672x655px
>final chapter of KnT
>Kurumi up and jumps Sawako during their sleepover
>"I was Refreshment-kun's rival all along!"
>Sawako and Kurumi go get their education degrees, together.
>>
>>153132343
>I read the rest of it cause of the side characters
This desu.
>>
Be strong and drop it. I kept up with it because I thought it was close to ending, but that was several years ago.
>>153133847
That would be pretty fucking neat though.
>>
>>153131090
>Well at least the author didn't go down the path of bringing in random love rivals
That's the other problem though. She went too far in the other direction
>>
I don't really have a problem with this arc per se; since they are the first person to which each other opened up being separated for whatever reason wasn't going to be something that should simply be glossed over, I just wish this had a faster resolution and moved forward to the next arc already.
I still like the side characters enough to keep reading it though.
>>
File: 1262660175789.jpg (21KB, 295x356px) Image search: [Google]
1262660175789.jpg
21KB, 295x356px
does ryu ever get the tomboy?
>>
>>153133847
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/your_fragrance
>>
>>153135917
You should read the manga yes he does

That said, the author got pregnant so she left the manga for like 2 years?, or probably more, the story is alright but it can get tiresome, so gotta agree with OP on this one.

>>153131012
>it's the bleach of shoujo manga

C'mon now, it isn't that fucking bad, at least KnT can still get better
>>
>>153135917

Ryu YOU CAN DO IT but then he loses the biggest game of his highschool ball career but that's okay because he can keep on playing at the university level, since he's going.
>>
I dropped it. It wasn't really getting anywhere
>>
Post Sadako
>>
>>153132343
>Aya&Pin
I was finally able to drop it when this one became certain. I always hoped this author wouldn't go in that direction.
>>
File: 1480812653568.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1480812653568.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>153130736
>I am done with this. Any thoughts people?

Well, you only have yourself to blame. You think it's a manga with a plot that will eventually lead some where, but you ignore the most important point. That this or any manga, is someone's job and a job that is in high demand. A job they must maintain cause losing it means they might never get another chance as so happens with many in the industry.

Mangaka have to keep manga going for as long as possible and manga only start reaching their conclusion when the mangka feels like they can't keep it going so they have to wrap it up.

It is never worth while to keep up to date on manga, you get the same experience by reading them in dumps every year or so.
>>
Have they kissed?
Have they had sex yet?
>>
File: fishlips is not refreshed.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fishlips is not refreshed.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
But Pin and Ayane-chin's relationship has just been a proper teacher encouraging a student to live up to her potential instead of keeping herself down. That ship was always a fantasy based on her rumored preference for older men.
>>
>>153140349
>>153141301
But I like Aya and Pin, I always thought it was certain they would get together since one is too childish for his age and the other too mature for her age.
>>
>>153130736
See you next chapter!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.