[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this have a happy ending?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Bakuman_Vol_1_Cover.jpg (48KB, 326x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bakuman_Vol_1_Cover.jpg
48KB, 326x500px
Does this have a happy ending?
>>
Yeah, although it's kinda rushed, unless they made an extra ending chapter for the tankobon release that I don't know about.
>>
Yes, pretty much.
>>
>>153127023
the manga creating part is fine but the romance part is absolute trash.

They only spoke 2-3 times and they'll get married once they accomplish their dreams. They are even so shy that they can't look each other in the eyes when they accidentally pass each other on the street while they hide. Not to mention that the girl just has to wait for the guy to bust his ass to become successful so she can be the VA in his anime.

Sure they'll "marry" after they accomplish their dreams but they'll either divorce after 6 months or the girl will NTR him since he's a total beta.
>>
>>153127760
Nice headcanon.
>>
>>153127841
I'm just being realistic desu
>>
>>153127023
Yes, but it's shit just like the anime ending.
What were they thinking?
>>
>>153127875
Being realistic is what brought the cuck and NTR memes to /a/.
>>
File: Projecting.jpg (29KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
Projecting.jpg
29KB, 490x333px
>>153127760
>they'll either divorce after 6 months or the girl will NTR him since he's a total beta.
>>
>>153127760
The romance was utterly horrible.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.