[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which would you choose? Get a harem of lolis but have to be good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: reincarnated in isekai.jpg (387KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
reincarnated in isekai.jpg
387KB, 1280x960px
Which would you choose?
Get a harem of lolis but have to be good and heroic and all that bullshit?
Or
Be completely "self sufficient" by being the loli yourself and be as ruthless as you can be?
>>
Sitting in my comfy chair and watching anime for the rest of my life.
>>
>>153126146
>desconstructed the isekai genre by showing that in a real case scenario, a tourist who just arrived in a new world is bound to suffer a lot of cultural shock.
But this is what Muv Luv did too. Takeru signs up for the army thinking it'll be a blast to operate giant robots, then realizes that being a hair's breadth away from death really sucks, and also he gets treated like shit by his squadmates for being squeamish about CPR and the dead weight dragging the squad down, and also he can't understand all the nippon banzai being thrown around. Half of Muv Luv was spent being a fish out of water.

>What's more is that there is a high percentage that the place he just arrived on is highly xenophobic and might hunt him down for being strange.
Takeru got thrown in prison, interrogated, and threatened with torture because he had no official identification and may have been an American spy, demonstrating the difficulties of doing anything without a legal identity.
>>
Are the translation of Mushoku Tensei LN version V7 yet?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.