[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blood Sign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

>ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
>>
>>153115532
did it update, cause this series fuels muh despairboner like nothing else does.
>>
>>153115651
Last night yes.
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume6_Chapter3
>“If I send you plummeting down to the most transcendent depths imaginable so you mentally regress to a childlike state, won’t that revert time to before we passed that crossroads? True, you might forget how to speak and only babble like a baby, but, well, I’m confident I can love you just as much no matter what form you take. Kyah”
>>
How fucked, fundamentally and existentially is the MC?
>>
File: BloodSign_v04_002.jpg (471KB, 1119x1600px) Image search: [Google]
BloodSign_v04_002.jpg
471KB, 1119x1600px
>>153116984
Well, the White Queen is the unchallenged peak of all existence, is yandere for him, loves to bully him, has worshipers that want to bully him because they feel it lets them get closer to her feelings, and the system he was hoping would help him kill her for good turned out to have already been under her control. The only reason she hasn't raped him yet is because she wants him to fully submit to her body and soul, or love her again. She also sees their conflicts as dates, and she's perfectly happy cuddling him as he tries to kill her.
>>
are there other romantic interests that the author will obviously pick over the yandere? because I fucking hate romance that is so obviously going nowhere.
>>
>>153117138
Sounds like true love.
>>
File: BloodSign_v05_cover.jpg (73KB, 419x599px) Image search: [Google]
BloodSign_v05_cover.jpg
73KB, 419x599px
>>153117294
The entire plot completely revolves around their relationship, being a conflict between the Queen who only cares about her love, and Kyousuke who can't let go of what is right.
>>
>>153117455
Ok, what's bad about it? Certainly it isn't perfect
>>
File: 1483396426811.png (597KB, 1119x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1483396426811.png
597KB, 1119x1600px
>>153117532
The first half volume is a slog due to the info dumping on the summoning ceremony, and Higan is a boring sub-heroine. Luckily after that first volume there's no need to fully explain the summoning system anymore, and Higan generally only has very small roles since the MC always changes vessels due to his policy.
>>
>>153117674
What policy?
>>
File: BloodSign_v02_336.jpg (396KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
BloodSign_v02_336.jpg
396KB, 1120x1600px
>>153118224
He always returns whoever he was saving as his vessel to the normal world after he's done with saving them. Summoners and vessels are forgotten by normal people the instant they leave their sight after the summoner has reached a certain "award", so the harem doesn't grow. He does this because being too close to him carries a very real risk of drawing the Queen's ire.
His other policy is that if somebody says "help me" he saves everybody and anybody, this includes his enemies (though as long as they're alive, pretty much any other state is fine.) in the most recent volume this is actively used against him with hypnotized suicide squad distractions.
>>
File: BloodSign_v02_043.jpg (314KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
BloodSign_v02_043.jpg
314KB, 1120x1600px
>>153118508
Forgot to mention, the "awards" are almost always tied to the summoner, one character is a former vessel that has awards and she's an extreme irregularity in many ways.
>>
>>153118508
>in the most recent volume this is actively used against him with hypnotized suicide squad distractions.
I might pick it up again, because his reason for giving people a hand was the most cringe shit ever. At least the author is taking it somewhere, but I just don't see the point in the first place. There are plenty of altruistic to a fault characters out there, but they don't go around talking about it like he does and lamenting it and shit.
>>
File: 1478301674264.png (144KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478301674264.png
144KB, 800x1200px
>>153118863
Well, the entire point is because he felt responsible for what happened during the Secret War, that's more explained by the events of volume 5. I can't think of a good way to elaborate on that without spoilers, but there's also volume 4's epilogue where he realizes he was full of shit saying that and Biondetta makes fun of him for it too.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.