[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will you do if you become Tanya after you died?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: tanya.jpg (57KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tanya.jpg
57KB, 540x304px
What will you do if you become Tanya after you died?
>>
[x] Rape the maid
>>
Run away to Africa and contract zika.
>>
Invent intermediate cartridge and warn Stalin about June 22.
>>
>>153110744
Tell Being X to kiss my ass until he gives me the super jewel
>>
File: 1384836845910.jpg (230KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1384836845910.jpg
230KB, 1280x720px
>>153110996
>kiss tanya´s cute ass
>>
>>153110744
Present myself as a child prodigy by showing off my mediocre university-level mathematics skills and hope someone takes the bait.
>>
File: iu[1].png&f=1.png (206KB, 563x600px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].png&f=1.png
206KB, 563x600px
>>
Kill myself again.
>>
>>153110744
Masturbate.
>>
>>153110744
Work for a bit and then run off with the money and not be retarded to stick around for longer than necessary.
>>
What's stopping Tanya from just flying away with her advanced magic tech and finding some place to live peacefully away from the war?
>>
>>153110744
Fuck Visha
>>
>>153111257
Arrogance.

She wants to live peacefully like a king not a peasant. Plus i'm pretty sure the punishment for going AWOL at that time was death by firing squad.
>>
>>153110744
I'm an ugly loli? Sell myself to desperate men.
>>
>>153110744
Trim the eyelashes and a proper haircut.
>>
>>153110744
shave my eye-fur
>>
>>153111304

Only if they find you.

>>153111305

>ugly loli
>loli
>ugly

I don't understand this combination of words anon. She's a cute. CUTE.
>>
Masturbate then sell my body
>>
>>153111257
She's a child with no background to speak of in a war-burdened, early 20th century economy. Her only ways not to die in the streets would be to join the military or perhaps whore herself out.
>>
>>153110744
Have sex with numerous men.
>>
>>153111471
>>153111304
What if she takes over a small village in the middle of South America. She could easily pretend to be God, or at least threaten them into being slaves.
>>
>>153110744
Invent the loli and futa-oneesan viruses and release them haphazardly on the world population.
>>
>>153110744
Basically the same stuff but without the whole rear duty stuff. I would become biggest hero of the country, stage a coup and become the new Empress with the goal of global domination (because I want world peace as long as people are peaceful under my command) and I'll try not to end up like most insane dictators in history. And if I succeed I'll make sure that people will refer to me as God Empress as a last, gigantic fuck you to Being X because nothing gives you more satisfaction than knowledge that people are praying to you, instead of him.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.