[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think about the Bleach final? Do you think that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 33

File: rukia.jpg (186KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rukia.jpg
186KB, 640x480px
From my point of view the final was poor, that final is not worthy for the story that we loved.
>>
>>153107654
No, it won't animated. It was cancelled in the first place.
>>
File: 60188551_p7_master1200.jpg (336KB, 1087x868px) Image search: [Google]
60188551_p7_master1200.jpg
336KB, 1087x868px
bump
>>
>>153107654
>What did you think about the Bleach final?

Is this your first day on /a/? Everybody except shippers hated it, and rightly so, because it was dogshit.
>>
Probably too far gone out of the public eye to have enough interest to pick it back up again. Your best bet is a new Jump Festa short to gauge popularity and, if it's enough for a relaunch, pray Kubo gets his ass involved to iron out some of the weirder shit. I think they'd be fine on pacing though as when Bleach started they almost went too fast, covering anywhere from 2-4 chapters an episode. They made the ~170 chapter SS arc into about 65 episodes.
>>
>>153107654
This thread every fucking day.
>>
>>153109513

No closure, anon.

what is Kubo working on now anyways?
>>
I'm watching Bleach right now.
Why are the blu ray remasters so fucking shit?

They are all blurry and look like they were up scaled in MS paint. Sharpening rings like fucking crazy, too.

The DVD rips are better.
>>
>>153109745
His will.
>>
>>153109745
>what is Kubo working on now anyways?

Hopefully he's working on fucking off forever.
>>
>>153109426
>weirder shit.
What do you mean?
>>
If Inuyasha got an anime ending I don't see how Bleach won't.
>>
>Do you think it will be animated again
No, what's the point? the manga ended. But I would love a final season just for another god tier soundtrack with some good ops and eds.
>>
>>153109760
Because it's digital anime that wasn't originally made in HD.
>>
>>153109822

Kubo has too much fire in his belly, it shows in his inspirations.

He'll be working on something again.
>>
File: 1485400678711.png (92KB, 480x230px) Image search: [Google]
1485400678711.png
92KB, 480x230px
>>153107654
>Do you think that will be animated again?
God I hope not
>>
>>153109760

The acadamy flashbacks tend to be the best episodes in the first seasons, at least for me.
>>
File: 130810251687.jpg (31KB, 363x310px) Image search: [Google]
130810251687.jpg
31KB, 363x310px
>>153109922
>Kubo has too much fire in his belly

Fucking hell, the delusion is strong in this one.
>>
>>153109745
Honestly, he should become a full time manga drawer, and leave the writing to someone else. I think we can all agree his art is good, regardless of how shit Bleach was.
>>
>>153109984

Y-You'll see
>>
>>153110070
Well maybe he'll find a new fire with a new project, but he pretty clearly stopped giving a shit about Bleach ages ago.
>>
>>153109863
Because Pierrot is happily sucking Naruto's dick and getting fujobucks from the Osomatsu fanbase and Shueisha won't make an investment into a series that is already dead.

Inuyasha was still popular enough by the time they finshed the anime and also because it's a Rumiko Takahashi series, manga sensei who is in the high-tier list of manga sensei.
>>
>>153109922
>Kubo has too much fire in his belly, it shows in his inspirations.

What the hell, anon? Are you being sarcastic? Kubo is sick of manga at the moment.
>>
>>153109836
Ironing out his own pacing issues, maybe making some changes to the ending since he won't exactly be under pressure to just end it and as won't be fucked up from whatever illness was plaguing him at the time.
>>
I stopped watching Bleach like 3 years ago, did it finally end? How did it end? Why is everyone hating on it?
>>
>>153111948
>did it finally end?

Yes.

>How did it end?

Badly.

>Why is everyone hating on it?

Because it ended badly.
>>
>>153112056
What happened? Did he wake up and it was all a dream or something?
>>
>>153112106
It's hard to sum up quickly, but essentially there were a shit ton of dropped plot threads. For example, the villain steals Yamamoto's bankai, and then does nothing with it. The Soul King is shown, but then just dies and nothing is revealed about him. Ishida is revealed to have something special about him, but we never find out what. We got chapters and chapters hyping up Ichigo finally getting his "true" powers, only for him to say "bankai" and the literally have his sword broken in the next panel. He beats the enemy when his new sword breaks and reveals his original, literally stated in the series to be inferior, shikai which kills the omnipotent, omniscient villain because reasons.

Stuff like that. And there's much, much more.
>>
>>153112319
Glad i dropped that shit after they defeated Aizen and the Espadas
>>
>>153112319
>For example, the villain steals Yamamoto's bankai, and then does nothing with it

He hates Yamamoto's Bankai, especially the zombie army part. And given the Almighty, it wasn't necessary anyway.

>The Soul King is shown, but then just dies and nothing is revealed about him.

A lot was revealed about him. And by connecting the dots it was easily to see that he was a prisoner and also on the same side as the Quincy. And the novels will reveal the rest.

>Ishida is revealed to have something special about him, but we never find out what.

Antithesis, the ability to surpass Yhwach's power. Why do you think did he not see the arrow coming?

>We got chapters and chapters hyping up Ichigo finally getting his "true" powers, only for him to say "bankai" and the literally have his sword broken in the next panel.

There was zero hype for his Bankai. Most of the hype went into the dual blades, which he used all the time. And that panel of the broken Bankai was hilarious.

>He beats the enemy when his new sword breaks and reveals his original, literally stated in the series to be inferior, shikai which kills the omnipotent, omniscient villain because reasons.

Because Yhwach lost his powers thanks to the Ishidas and was fooled by Haschwalth,

Did you speedread?
>>
>>153107654
>What do you think about the Bleach final?
It was one of the lowest points of shonen ever.

>Do you think that it will be animated again?
God no. That shit deserves to be forgotten.
>>
The only good thing to read about the ending was the last two epilogue chapters. Everything that came before that was dog shit, rushed, dropped plot threads, characters that are MIA or simply forgotten about.
>>
Such wasted potential. The new arc was doing pretty well until it all started getting rushed (circa the fight against Gerard Valkyrie)
>>
>>153113028
If Kubo didn't want Yhwach to use Yama's bankai, why bother having him steal it?

>by connecting the dots

Headcanon, in other words.

>Antithesis, the ability to surpass Yhwach's power.

I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about how did he survive Yhwach stealing all the impure quincies powers - which he did before he got Antithesis.

>There was zero hype for his Bankai. Most of the hype went into the dual blades
>there was hype for his new sword, but not his new bankai

Are you taking the piss? How can those be possible separated?

>Yhwach lost his powers thanks to the Ishidas

Why was his original shikai there? And you're saying that Ichigo was irrelevant to finale - anybody could have beaten Yhwach. That's shit writing no matter which way you cut it.

>Did you speedread?

And this right here is why I barely ever go into Bleach threads anymore. I'm am sick to death of you mongoloid fanboys desperate to defend the indefensible spouting the same old "Speedreading" "level zero" horseshit.

Look at this thread. You are the only dumbfuck dumb enough to defend this shit. Get the fuck off /a/ and go back to whichever fanboy hole you climbed out of. I'm not replying to you again you worthless halfwit. Try reading something actually good for once in your life and you'll how piss poor Bleach was.
>>
>>153109863
Pierrot got their ship ruthlessly sunk. There's no way they'd willingly agree to it.
>>
i literally don't care anymore

kubo did a great job of making sure he'd never get work as a manga artist again
>>
>>153112319
>>153113288

Not gonna disagree that it's dumb from a storytelling perspective but his original Shikai was brought back purely because it was his iconic look and none of the later designs improved upon it.
>>
>>153115172
That's really the whole problem with Kubo as a mangaka in a nutshell: he loves to draw cool shit, but doesn't know and/or care about making that cool shit part of a cohesive story.
>>
>>153115781
I'd say that's a double-edged sword, personally. It hurt Bleach because he laid down a shitload of "rules" all the way back at the beginning of the comic because lolShonen but honestly it was mostly unnecessary shit that he could have done without. I personally preferred it once he stopped caring about the rules so much, but it did turn the final chapter into a massive clusterfuck.
>>
Studio perriot should just animate their own version of the ending. Drag out the ywach fight a little more, Rukia and Ichigo tag team to defeat him, show were all the other characters are in the war, Ichigo stays in SS were he wants and needs to be to fix the fucked up soul society and then end it with the correct ships that 99% of the Bleach fandom actually like. if Kubo won't give us the ending we deserve then maybe perriot can.
>>
>>153118398
That's stupid

You're stupid
>>
>>153118398
>Ichigo stays in SS were he wants
IRfags actually believe this
>>
File: 1478337226640s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478337226640s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>153118398
-What the hell can Rukia do against Yhwach? She didn't master her bankai, and needed Byakuya for emotional support while she was un-freezing after the Nodt fight.

-Uryu should've gotten a bigger part against defeating Yhwach since he also killed his mother which I feel is forgotten by most fans. If anything, him and Ichigo should've gotten a proper tagteam in the end.

-Ichigo staying in SS in the end makes no sense. He never saw the place as his home, and he never cared to fix it. He found out what an unfair place it was back in the SS arc yet didn't give a shit and gladly went back home after rescuing Rukia. He only had a problem with how fucked up SS twice in the entire story-the first was Rukias unfair execution, and the second time was when he was told not rescue from Orihime from HM.
>>
>>153118398

- implying that Ichiruki will fix the ending
- implying that 99% of the Bleach fandom like or care and ichiruki even though the majority of the fandom don't give two shits about shipping.
- how the fuck is an Ichigo and Rukia tag team supposed to work against Yhwach anyway.
- Implying that Ichigo wanted to stay in SS despite there being 0 evidence of that being the case.
- Implying that it's Ichigo's responsibility to change ss when it's actually the responsibility of the people in power who actually live there and let's just ignore the changes being made in SS explored in the new novel.

IRfags ladies and gentleweebs.
>>
>>153118463
>>153118734
>>153118991
>>153119000
You already got your shitty manga ending. Let the majority of the fanbase get what they wanted: A good story and IchiRuki.
>>
>>153118991
>What the hell can Rukia do against Yhwach?
Freeze the future.
>>
>>153107654
I think they ran out of money and people stopped giving a shit months ago

It's a shame such a long-running series had such a poor send off. At least give the remaining fans decent closure

Now there are tons of loose ends that will never be addressed.

Ururu
>>
File: file.png (471KB, 798x449px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
471KB, 798x449px
>>153118991
>-What the hell can Rukia do against Yhwach?

Rukia's power is to freeze things. Her Bankai amplifies this.

Since when were you under the impression that time cannot be frozen?
>>
>>153118991
Poor Uryuu really shouls have been a bigger player in the Quincy arc. At least he got off better than Chad, who was supposed to play a major role in the Fullbringer arc.
>>
>>153119228
>IRfags still think they make up majority the fanbase

Get a fucking grip. Shippers are just the most vocal part of the any fanbase, and we all know how vocal you IRfags can be. Majority of fans don't give a shit about pairings, and anyone that didn't have a hate boner for Orihime/Renji already knew IH and RR would happen in the end. You IRfags are so far up your own asses.
>>
>>153119450
>and anyone that didn't have a hate boner for Orihime/Renji already knew IH and RR would happen in the end.
They had a CHANCE of happening. They weren't guaranteed. And most of the fanbase didn't want them. That's why these threads are so dead. Because everyone left in disgust.

RenRuki was just IchiRuki, but not. A poor man's version of it.

And IchiHime was underdeveloped, and one-sided.

Get drilled, sucker.
>>
>>153110052
Yeah.
>>
>>153119609

Holy shit, again with the "most of the fanbase" bullshit. Don't you understand that most of the fanbase doesn't give a shit about pairings? IH and RR happened in the end and guess what? The final volume still sold well and the RR wedding novel passed the sales of "death save the strawberry".

Also, IH was set in stone after her "five lifetimes, ONE love" confession. There was no way Kubo wouldn't have her end up with Ichigo after a confess like that. While RR was set in stone the moment Ichigo threw Rukia to Renji after rescuing her, telling HIM to protect her.
>>
>>153119609
>most of the fanbase didn't want them
who gives a fuck about what most of the fanbase wants? it's not your story.
>>
>>153119885
If IchiRuki happened, it's sales would be BIGGER than what the final volume (Which lies to you what the title and cover), and the RenRuki novel.

How many times do I gotta keep saying this? Kubo banked on his fanbase with IchiRuki. He knew the majority liked it. In fact, the less he had Ichigo and Rukia together, the more the sales went down. That is a fact. But no, he was butthurt because the mean ol' IchiRuki shippers criticized Orihime - his waifu that keeps shilling even though nobody gives a shit about her except him, and a non-double digit number of people. Along with other factors with Jump treating him like shit.

Maybe if he cared about IH & RR, perhaps he should have given them better chemistry, but he didn't - because he's a hack. Now those pairing are just the posterships of how shitty this series ended.
>>
>>153120163
If he's going to sell the series for money, he should give a damn about what the people want. Plus, you most be forgetting that he sold out with giving Ice-faggot spotlight along with keeping Byakuya alive even though he fucking died because the fans love them.
>>
File: 1480285504050.png (172KB, 318x441px) Image search: [Google]
1480285504050.png
172KB, 318x441px
>>153120224
>In fact, the less he had Ichigo and Rukia together, the more the sales went down.

The sales for Bleach were at its highest during the HM arc, and those two barely interact that arc.
>>
>>153119885
>Don't you understand that most of the fanbase doesn't give a shit about pairings?
Most of the fanbase was long gone by the end.
>>
The man literally led on his fanbase with false promises, and when he made enough $$$ to retire happily, he told his fans to go fuck themselves. But all of you Kubo-cocksuckers will continue to defend him.
>>
>>153120381
>Most of the fanbase was long gone by the end.
It still sold well enough every year according to Oricon so I disagree.
>>
>>153120413
>led on his fanbase with false promises
when?
>>
File: 1480041057168.png (114KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1480041057168.png
114KB, 258x258px
>kubo states in an interview years ago that there are no romantic ties between ichigo and rukia
>in the same interview he states precious nakama defines their relationship the best

you IRfags have no one to blame but yourselves desu. you're literally the same as NSfags who gladly took the bait Kishi threw them and ate it up the fuck up. you should've known that anything that came across as shippy with the two was just fanservice to keep you quiet and content, biggest example is the beach spread of them; completely reeks of fanservice yet you dumbasses ate it up. you faggots put so much emphasis on fillers, openings and endings, colorspreads, and merch.
>>
>>153120715
>Forgetting that Kubo has said a lot of shit through the course of the series.
But keep blabbing off, senpai.
>>
>>153120761
>using that as excuse

you IRfags still dont want to admit that its your own stupidity that deluded you all these years.

-orihime was in love by this point.
-this interview was for the "fade to black" film if im correct and this is the film where its revealed that renji is in love with rukia; it was stated by his VA and in the booklet.
-ichigo and rukia dont have feelings for each other in canon.

it was literally spelt out for you guys.
>>
I was really hoping the anime would get picked up again so they could do a better ending.

I'm wondering if they'll consider it if the live action movie does well.
>>
>>153121108
You forgot how when Bleach was still a one-shot/pilot, Orihime and Ichigo were clearly set up as a couple.
>>
Is Kubo ded in the manga industry already?
Will he create another cool story again and not fuck it up this time?
Will he be doomed to become the assistant of a top tier mangaka?

He made a good amount of dollarillos right?
>>
>>153122040
>Is Kubo ded in the manga industry already?

Yusuke Murata welcomed him back on twitter, and he's pretty well known for OPM and Eyeshield 21.
>>
File: 3.png (197KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
197KB, 636x358px
>>153118398
>Rukia and Ichigo tag team to defeat him
That would've been great. Rukia, Blandy, and Captain Memester all working together to take down nazi Gold Roger.
>>153118991
>What the hell can Rukia do against Yhwach?
Well it's not like Renji was anymore integral to being there, but that's really Kubo's fault for writing such a broken villain. If anything it'd be more symbolic, albeit cliche, but that's something Bleach is prone to anyway.
>>
>>153122094
yeah, we know Murata's style, but what I wonder is if Kubo will actually learn from his mistakes and try again with a new project, or he will be remebered as the guy who screwed up his masterpiece?
>>
Did Rangiku take her top off at all during Bleach?
>>
>>153122040
Kubo is swimming in money now anon, he doesnt need to work for a long time.
>>
>>153122230
>Well it's not like Renji was anymore integral to being there,

The only reason Renji was picked to accompany Ichigo was for Kubo to throw in that scene between them where he thanks Ichigo for bringing him and Rukia back together, it was basically just another way of telling us Renruki was happening in a few chapters since like you said Renji got BTFO two seconds into battle.
>>
>>153122302
prove it or stfu
>>
>>153122431
Not that anon, but the manga alone sold 90 million copies so I imagine he made a good amount of money.
>>
>>153122295
once
>>
>>153122466
>gin couldve been in orihimes position every night if he didnt spend his life trying to get revenge for rangiku
>revenge she never wanted in the first place

name a bigger fuckup than gin
>>
>>153122230
It really should have been Ichigo, Orihime, Rukia, Renji, Isshin, Ryuuken, Uryu, and Aizen vs. Yhwach. Like it was fucking looking like it was going to be before Kubo just said "fuck it!"
>>
>>153122466
No full on titty? Fuck Kubo.
>>
Ichigo and Rukia are the most disturbingly close and lovey dovey completely platonic Bro-Sis couple in shounen to date.

They were never going to get together to be honest. But I'll be goddamned if they didn't fuck like coked up fuck starved rabbits after the SS arc and absolutley DECIMATED Ichigo's bed and her closet bed.

Like semen and maiden head blood fucking everywhere.

But while necessary and a bonding experience, it was one of those "Oh god what have we done" type of fucks that people simply pretend never ever happened.
>>
>>153107654
Fuck Kubo. I hope he never gets another story published again.
>>
File: 1482132378878.jpg (85KB, 635x478px) Image search: [Google]
1482132378878.jpg
85KB, 635x478px
>>153122851
>But I'll be goddamned if they didn't fuck like coked up fuck starved rabbits after the SS arc and absolutley DECIMATED Ichigo's bed and her closet bed.

She was too busy fucking Renji. They were making up for the 40 lost years.
>>
File: Daily dose.png (64KB, 345x384px) Image search: [Google]
Daily dose.png
64KB, 345x384px
Its time for your nostalgia trip anons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbQ5jiXiX-o
>>
>>153122851
I wonder what it's like being this autistic and delusional.
I often wonder if people like this even see colors correctly or the whole world just looks like a rainbow or something.
>>
File: 1479072262174.png (183KB, 602x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479072262174.png
183KB, 602x720px
kek pretty sure i found that saiyan guys blog and its just a bunch of ichiruki all over the place
>>
>>153123201
>it's a shitty shove the video in a corner like some bullshit twitch stream episode
Come back when you have something of worth.
>>
File: hehe.jpg (33KB, 712x533px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
33KB, 712x533px
>>153123201
>all those openings that were made specially for filler and you remember nothing of
>>
stipped giving a fuck after how they treated rukia
>>
Was this ever mentioned again?

They brought up the premise of the under world and had some big boss looking guy there, but then it was never mentioned again.
>>
File: behind-you.gif (1023KB, 297x168px) Image search: [Google]
behind-you.gif
1023KB, 297x168px
>>153122419
Yeah I know, those scenes can be hard to squeeze in when most of your characters are scattered. Although, it really makes it all feel cheap and rushed when Kubo doesn't take the time to build those deeper feelings like he did with Orihime towards Ichigo. Her feelings were clear and an easy pairing setup for him. However, Renruki for the most part felt like a sibling thing to me and then they're just married off. I mean it's logical since they're childhood friends, but again the build up isn't strong and we're only getting the romantic aspect of their relationship in the novel so it just feels half-assed.
>>
>>153123761
>how they treated rukia

Stop this meme already. She probably got the most complete storyline out of all the characters, including Ichigo.

-Made up with the two major men in her life that came before Ichigo aka Renji and Byakuya at the end of the SS arc.
-No longer depressed and suicidal when we see her in the next arc.
-Gets to avenge Kaien in her own way, and finally makes peace with his death during the HM arc. He was another major man in her life.
-Defeats an Arrancar on top of that.
-Climax of the FB arc is when she returns to give Ichigo back his powers.
-Achieves Bankai in the last arc, and has one of the better fights of the entire arc. Even gets her own colorpage.
-Byakuya finally acknowledges her strength.
-Becomes Captain of the 13th division.
-Ends up with the person who understands her the best despite what shippers think.
-Happily married, has a cute daughter, and is at peace when we see her in the last chapter.
-Illustration of her in her bridal attire which should be a treat for any Rukia fan despite what pairing you prefer.

The latest novel also has some great moments.
>>
File: 1476223814171.jpg (114KB, 776x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476223814171.jpg
114KB, 776x600px
>>153123963
>Renruki for the most part felt like a sibling thing to me

"I am really a tramp down to my bones. I hate myself. I bark at the moon, but I don't have the courage to jump and grab it.

what kind of brother talks about his sister that way
>>
>>153123901
Had a movie, wasn't great and the studio scrapped most of Kubo's ideas so people aren't very happy with it.
>>
>There are people in this thread STILL PRETENDING TO LIKE ICHIHIME AND RENRUKI
The meme is over, guys. Get serious.
>>
>>153124285
Ah, I see. Thanks. Yeah, that's kind of dumb.
>>
>>153124285
Hey, it's Kubo's fault for letting the studio do what they want with his stuff.

But, to be honest it would have probably been better then what Kubo would have thought up at that point in the story.

The end of the Aizen ark was basically as far as he would be able to go when it comes to power levels and cray as fuck abilities. i mean look at how he treated barragan.
I'm still salty as fuck that this character who SHOULD have been the end boss of a long HM invasion arc was just a shitty foot soldier of Aizen's.

To be honest, he really should have had a good co-writer or an editor to help him with his stuff.
>>
File: 0098-017.jpg (281KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0098-017.jpg
281KB, 1066x1600px
>>153124207
That was a good chapter. I think that particular quote could have more than one interpretation though. It could be an expression of love or deep admiration, two feelings that have a lot overlap, but can be self-contained. Either way they have a really good familial bond.
>>
>>153122040
I miss my weekly dose of KUBOOOOOO
>>
>>153122714
Look Masaki.
>>
>>153123337
He doesn't have a blog.
He had once for posting chapter reviews.
>>
Why was Rukia giving Ichigo her powers such a big deal?

>Hey, yo, I got wounded badly fighting a hollow, this dude was around and wanted to help protect some innocent kids.

I fail to see how anyone could take a real issue with this.
>>
>>153127565
Maybe we will find out in the second novel. It will have info about the Fullbringers too.
>>
>>153127693
>Maybe we will find out in the second novel.
If the previous novels didn't cover that topic then I don't see why this one would.
>>
>>153107654
Well if it get animated the anime can just change the story.
>>
File: 1479873644300.png (38KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
1479873644300.png
38KB, 215x215px
>irfags are still hoping for a different ending
>>
>>153107654
I hope so... if only to see Yamamoto's bankai animated because that shit was pretty hype.
>>
I miss Bleach...
>>
>>153127864
imagine the shitstorm though
>>
>>153128169
Even if the anime did come back, I don't see SP giving an original ending. They can't just cut out Kazui and Ichika like they don't exist since Kubo specifically wanted to end the manga with them meeting. The whole reason the last chapter is titled "death and the strawberry" is because they inherited the title.
>>
People realize that Renji wanted to bone Rukia forever right? Why isn't anyone happy for him? He went fot it!
>>
Bleach wasn't cancelled and it's not fading into obscurity for the lack of demand. Demand for the manga and the merchandise is huge even now. They are however not producing new content or reprints. Which is strange because Bleach has a multimillion dollar movie production coming up and we don't have as much as a trailer.
>>
File: 1357276336283.png (15KB, 99x143px) Image search: [Google]
1357276336283.png
15KB, 99x143px
>>153128330
He's a baboon and he defiled my ice princess, that's more than enough reason.
>>
>>153128375
That's cause Ichigo is not like Goku, Deku, Naruto/Boruto, etc. in being the same archetype.
>>
>>153128532
Yeah, but it's common sense to promote what you're selling. Aside from the novels WSJ has practically closed the tap on Bleach stuff.
>>
It was awful regardless if which ships sailed, true art.
>>
File: C30i-fyUMAAQCzi.jpg (40KB, 672x483px) Image search: [Google]
C30i-fyUMAAQCzi.jpg
40KB, 672x483px
>>153128527
>he defiled my ice princess

She wanted it though.
>>
>>153127740
It is advertised to have new information covering the Four Noble Families, the Soul King, the Fullbringers and the secret that Tousen left.
I don't see why not.
>>
>>153127880
Also Aizen.
>>
>>153107654
>Do you think that will be animated again?
this isn't liberal America anon, you can't just whine and have things redone

also if you actually followed Bleach it's your own fault
>>
>in last colorspread everyone but ichigo is wearing white
>uryu/ichigo have a spread where his outfit is black and uryus is white
>renji wears a black shirt while rukia wears a white dress in the final chapter

i thought that the black/white thing was solely for ichigo and rukia?
>>
File: 1339565909020.jpg (20KB, 403x298px) Image search: [Google]
1339565909020.jpg
20KB, 403x298px
>>153128915
Not in my headcanon you filthy shipperfag.
>>
File: 47852159.png (282KB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
47852159.png
282KB, 540x350px
>this isn't the attack that finished off Yhwach
Wasted potential.
>>
>>153129292
Ichigo wearing black is symbolic of his powers having returned. Yhwach supposedly took his "blackness" and left him "bleached" for the final fight. The cover demonstrates that it was not a permanent loss of power and he eventually regained it. Ichigo remains a hollow, a shinigami, a human and a quincy. Kazui is all that plus whatever Orihime is.
>>
>>153107654
Disgusting.
>>
>>153127565
Well because of Ginjo it's against the law to give your shinigami powers to a human and I think she broke some other law that has something to do with going AWOL. The sentencing is entirely carried out by the Central 46 which is like a proxy for the SK. Aizen killed and took over the Central 46 and issued Rukia's execution so that he could get the hogyoku that Kisuke planted in her gigai, that's it.
>>153130216
>plus whatever Orihime is
>this will never be explained
KUBOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>153130616
The last novel probably will, since Kazui will be in it and all. He's already promised to explain hollows, quincies, fullbringers and the royal family.
>>
>>153130652
Will Kazui be in it? I hope so, because whatever the fuck he is, it needs to be explained.
>>
>>153130879
Jap blogs say yes, but information is scarce.
>>
>>153130652
Fingers crossed I guess. I'd like to know what happened to Kukaku's arm if it's digging into the royal families. Hisagi being the protagonist makes me wonder how all of that could be featured organically without it feeling like an info dump. Narita's writing it though so it should probably work out.
>>
>>153131211
It's very obvious what happened to her and how that connects to her family's current situation.
Think about it, anon. Each royal guard member can choose any part of their body to be made into a king's key. A position in the royal guard just so happened to open up at the time when the Shibas were still a GNH and not long after, the then captain of the 10th has to retire.
>>
>>153131374
Yeah, I thought that was strongly implied, but some confirmation wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>153129752
Bleach used to be really funny. In its twilight years, "comedy" usually was "A hits B, B screams."
>>
File: CH519-4.png (129KB, 913x1300px) Image search: [Google]
CH519-4.png
129KB, 913x1300px
>>153131374
I'm aware of this theory, but the thing that throws me off about it is that Ichibe says bones here meaning his entire skeletal structure, right? So is there a method to concentrating the oken into a specific body part so that it can be removed? If that's the case then the theory's solid, but I need confirmation for it be airtight.
>>
>>153132439
Ichigo's ouken used bones and hair from the royal guard. I assume it's a different bodypart for each of them, since Yama supposedly destroyed his key. The form of the key is not specified, it can be anything, even an object. So if Ichibe chooses his ouken to be his entire skeletal structure, it can be that.
>>
>>153129292
IRfags have contorted the whole Black/white thing into cringey romantic shippingfag material. It actually has really nice symbolism behind it pertaining to Ichigo's powers, white being powerlessness, Black being the opposite.
>>
>>153132516
>bones and hair
Why?
>>
>>153113028
>Antithesis, the ability to surpass Yhwach's power. Why do you think did he not see the arrow coming?

Ishida only power was the ability to force his wounds in the other guy, Ywach can simply use the almighty five seconds later to chance the future into one where Ishida power never worked.

As for the arrow, if someone with a future seeing power cannot detect you, you become a blind spot, and the person who can see the future would avoid those blind spots like the plague, but Ishida was never show to be a blind spot for the Almighty.
>>
>>153133724
No, White is the hollow and his shinigami side. Black is his quincy power.
>>
>>153135390
Uh no.

The black and white symbolism was there well before we knew that Ichigo had Quincy heritage.

White is symbolic of Losing power, e.g. Rukia giving her powers to Ichigo, her shihakusho even disappears into a white robe.
>>
>>153135604
Hardly, Ichigo was black long before Rukia gave him power. The B/W symbolism did not appear before the SS arc however. It is symbolic of the black sun, aka Ichigo's inborn quincy power.
Keep in mind how Ichigo still had boatloads of power after Yhwach took his "blackness", he was far from powerless. Powerful enough to contend with the likes of Aizen.
>>
File: Dat ass.png (495KB, 735x497px) Image search: [Google]
Dat ass.png
495KB, 735x497px
Yo im about to go through all this shit again, which should I do the manga or the anime?
This opening and sound design is sick but I feel I can't endure this art and animation quality for long...
How much does the anime change? Is the part where that spanish or something huge guy and Orihime first gain their powers and fight those hollows the same as I remember it from the manga?
>>
File: image.png (134KB, 793x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134KB, 793x360px
>>153128915
This is not the face of a man who has an anemic sex life.
>>
>>153135772
>manga or the anime?

Manga, always.

>How much does the anime change?

Hundreds of hours of drawn out filler.
>>
>>153107654
t. Delusional IchiRuki fans
>>
>>153135973
Ha! Reading that again is funny now knowing that when he said that, he was talking to his wife.
>>
Does anyone have any info about the sort of relationship Kubo had with Perriot? Was he on good terms with them?
>>
>>153136358
Why wouldn't he?
It's not like their relations have anything to do with whether the series goes on or not.
>>
File: 8f4DONC.jpg (116KB, 835x364px) Image search: [Google]
8f4DONC.jpg
116KB, 835x364px
>>153132158
That's only natural when you're losing steam. The humor was usually a breakaway for Kubo when he was feeling bored so I don't think it's something he doted on for too long. If you didn't laugh at this though then I'm not sure what to tell ya.
>>
>>153134493
To make Ichigo's new clothes.
>>
>>153136710
I did laugh at this. It was fucking great. The ending was almost as hysterical.
>>
>>153136398
He did request that his name be taken of the Hell verse movie though because they ignored most of his ideas and went with what they wanted instead.

Didn't he also say the anime team often had a different view on things compared to his own original views? I can't remember exactly…
>>
>>153130616
I just assume Orihime got powers because of the Hogyoku.
>>
>>153128259
>They can't just cut out Kazui and Ichika
They absolutely can. They've done it before. They'll do it again.
>>
>>153138854
Didn't the fairies themselves say, that her powers were born because of Ichigo?
Ichigo could be one of those special quincy who can distribute powers.
>>
>>153139435
I wanted to see Ginjo's double face plant. The scene had more impact in the manga and made me feel sorry about him.
>>
>>153138854
Kisuke said it was exposure to Ichigo. Aizen said it was exposure to the hogyoku. Probably both.
>>153139476
>Ichigo could be one of those special quincy who can distribute powers.
If that were the case wouldn't Kubo have brought that up? He left out a lot, but that seems really important.
>>
Part 11 translation.

http://missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/156852447482/we-do-knot-always-love-you-part-11-full
>>
>>153139435
Even though studio Perriot has been shady af in regards to cutting out scenes and inserting pointless filler crap that fits their personal preferences in the past, I don't think they'd ever go as far as cutting out Ichika and Kazui, they're such an integral part of the epilogue, part of the reason why the last chapter is called "Death and Strawberry".
>>
>>153139624
Ginjo could be one of those quincy who can steal powers.
If he was just a shinigami substitute with an inner hollow and fullbring (hollow+human), his soul would commit soul suicide. He has to have some quincy ballancing the other three parts.
Or he is Ichigo 1.0
>>
>>153139624
>wouldn't Kubo have brought that up?
I hope the new novel answers some important questions.
>>
File: 1471155166114.png (24KB, 433x299px) Image search: [Google]
1471155166114.png
24KB, 433x299px
What's her name again?
>>
>>153141624
Her nam is (u dont need to remember) Youze Longgui
>>
>>153139944
Ginjo doesn't have an inner hollow like Ichigo or the Visords. He's a shinigami/fullbring hybrid, no need to balance.
>>
>>153109745
Hopefully suicide.
>>
>>153112106
We didnt see all the missing bankai AKA the only reason to keep going after aizen.
>>
>>153107654
No, the only good arcs are Pre-Reaper, Soul Society, Arrancar: Hueco Mundo and 1000 Year Blood War.

The bad arcs are Fake Karakura Town Arc and Fullbring arc

Besides, many people are asking for the anime back. There was even people who were asking the former director of the Bleach anime series about the final arc. He basically said "Well I can't answer that right now". It's basically 'yeah, we are working on it'

It should return back. It's a question of WHEN, not IF.
>>
File: Bleach Summary.png (32KB, 1881x285px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach Summary.png
32KB, 1881x285px
>>153112106
>>153112319
>>
Reminder that we only hated bleach because it's popular so now that it's fallen we can love it again.
>>
File: nothin much.png (27KB, 514x358px) Image search: [Google]
nothin much.png
27KB, 514x358px
>>153139634
Man, this one was kind of a bummer.
>>
>>153107654

Why hello there ESL. May I ask what your first language is? And why you hate your native language boards?
>>
>>153110052

He is not only a great artist but also a great designer of characters and their clothes, weapons, transformations, overall theme, et cetera. He makes these characters that look kind of plain at first but you can't stop being eager to look at them. Truly a master.
>>
>>153127565
C46 was insecure assholes who likes to make irrational rules in order to maintain dominion over shinigami, and wanting to halt the evolution of shinigami that was brought about by interaction with the living world, according to "Beginning of the Revival of Tomorrow".

That's the closest thing to an explanation I think.
>>
File: Bleached Summer.jpg (758KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Bleached Summer.jpg
758KB, 1280x960px
>>153148104
I'm certainly eager to see if he'll draw more pretty girls.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.