[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinite Stratos 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: is2.jpg (84KB, 334x468px) Image search: [Google]
is2.jpg
84KB, 334x468px
Just finished season 2 of pic related. What a waste of time.

Ichika is pathetic, I don't think he won a single fight. Is the LN any better or is it just as bad?
>>
>>153107106
Do you hate Houki like a Hater Faggot or what
>>
>>153107106
Ichika is as generic as they come. Over the past twelve episodes I have truly come to despise him. The harem antics were only so-so. The action was shit. 10 minutes of Ichika getting his ass kicked until one of his bitches comes to rescue him.
>>
>>153107256
I do not really care about Houki one way or the other. She is alright I guess.
>>
The only thing even remotely worthwhile about IS was the manga drawn by Homura Yuuki. And that was only because of the art.
>>
>>153107330
Fine
>>
The LN is just as bad since the author was like "Hey, here's a new girl for you to focus for a couple of volumes until the status quo is reset and every haremette is a clingy self-proclaimed girlfriend who wants the Ichi-cock for herself."

The manga seems to be maintaining the snarky Ichika of the early LNs but I haven't heard any news about the progress for the scanlation.

>>153107384
>The only thing even remotely worthwhile about IS was the 4koma by Kon Takuto which has cute art and good short stories
FTFY
>>
Atleast the 1st season ended on a somewhat good note. 2nd season is garbage. I hope it never gets a third.
>>
>>153107456
That's too bad since some of the girls are okay. Too bad MC is an irredeemable piece of trash.
>>
The MC is more dense than a fucking super massive blackhole.
>>
>>153107702
isnt he canonically gay?
>>
>>153107567
Ichika being snarky during the early parts was good though. But, that was phased out for the more generic dense harem lead that he is right now. I guess the focus shifting away from his monologues/thoughts and more to the girls probably just shown how dense he really is.

>>153107740
Nah, he's asexual. Forgot where I read it before but he was initially planned to be a crossdrosser so there's some weight in that.
>>
File: 22982131.jpg (282KB, 544x756px) Image search: [Google]
22982131.jpg
282KB, 544x756px
>>153107106
LN is a bit better, but not my much. Ichika is terrible, but the girls are why people get into the series for.

Germany > France > Russia > China > Britain > Japan >>> Houki
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.