[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

one last try. akame ga kill thread what could have made the anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Queen_of_dominatrix_9.png (571KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Queen_of_dominatrix_9.png
571KB, 500x700px
one last try. akame ga kill thread what could have made the anime better/manga also why is esdeath so perfect.
>>
File: Can Not Be Beat.jpg (368KB, 1307x528px) Image search: [Google]
Can Not Be Beat.jpg
368KB, 1307x528px
>>153103771
Perfect cocksleeve. I bet under her tough shell she's a whore, waiting for a strong man to come and pick her up and fuck her senseless
>>
Since both are finished

anime > manga
>>
As an Esdeath fag, I would've done this

>Add elements of a dilemma for the main character by having night raid look just as much cold hearted murderers as the jaegers.
>Make him seriously consider doing a Suzaku and try to change the empire from within by joining the jaegers.
>His presence changes some of the villains view on the capital.
>Change the capital to a every man for himself city rather than a the rich rape the poor city.
>Nightraid treat the MC like an evil person despite not doing anything wrong just by simply being on the other side.
>Character development with people reconsidering their actions
>Esdeath the only one refusing to change her sadistic nature, but doesn't care much what happens to the capital, as long as she gets to Darwin everyone.
>MC can find away around her by using her obsession over him, very discreetly giving a seemingly unstoppable OP Esdeath a weakness.
>But he actually starts to like her and tolerates her sadistic ways to an extent.
>But him being revealed as a former night raid member forces him to flee the jaegers and the now impregnated Esdeath.

Just cringe fic I know, but I can dream.
>>
File: Akame ga Kill Wild Hunt.png (198KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
Akame ga Kill Wild Hunt.png
198KB, 500x379px
Don't listen to the haters! Wild Hunt a best! A! BEST!
>>
>>153103771
Making Esdeath Tatsumi ship happen. A full blown battle between Esdeath and Budo with their respected armies, The alchemy creatures causing more havoc, Wave and grand chariot doing alot more, Run surviving, Swordfighter and Akame have larger fight, PM has more cards up his sleeve to prepare for if even esdeath turn on him.

things like that.
>>
Anyone have the pic of Dragon Tatsumi knocking up Mine by cumming in a tub and having Mine bathe in it?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.